Women's Opinion: VPL in slacks

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fleur and Seaside, now you are changing my whole thought process. If the girls are talking about it, maybe I should go the other way and make it even more prominent. :)

Haha, well, hmm. I am of the mind of seaside that if I saw that at work every day my mind would wander a lot. I'd also need to deduct the cost of extra panties from the discretionary funds to stay dry. :smile:

I could just request hazard pay?

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
Fleur and Seaside, now you are changing my whole thought process. If the girls are talking about it, maybe I should go the other way and make it even more prominent. :)

see..i told ya women talk...LOL
it happens to me all the time with my work uniform,my pants are almost Peter Pan tight,and the office bulidings i go into to either deliver or pick up from,the women usually get quite and start whispering and laughing to one another.
i've had some of the women in those place talk to me,but they just try to get a better view of my dick.

Nyseguy70

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll give the pants another try this week and see what happens. There weren't many in the office last week with the holidays. Maybe a full staff will provoke a different reaction.

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL. Hardly a valid sample size, but I have to assume the pants are too x-rated for work. My logic is that women on LPSG are already a skewed sample and likely much more tolerant, if not adoring. So the average girls in the workplace would be uncomfortable. It gets worse when you factor in that I'm the boss.

Hey hey hey...honey..Don't judge a book by its cover.. I'm a professional manager as well, I have worked at one of our biggest banks here and yes the topic of sex or bodyparts is definitely not a daily topic...but you can always tell that there are a lot of people with hidden desires. And if you are the hot boss..(and I bet you are!!!)..you bet they will be talking or dreaming about you. So hell yah they will be talking about you too if they get the chance

My bet is that most people on here lead very outwardly conservative lives, but get to know them personally and you find out alittle more..On LPSG we just come here daily to openly express our love and admiration for all things beautiful...and sexy.

But when I'm dressed in my suit and being all about business you wouldn't expect me to have a wet vagina all day because I have been thinking about someone special I met here..:tongue:

Last edited:

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:redface:
LOL...naive!!! :tongue:

Hahaha..I agree with that 200%.

I can remember a day at my last position.. the new head manager of our sales division came round to get aquainted with the Client Division..my department. So here comes in a beautiful sexy guy with great eyes, great body and in 1 nanosecond I had a big feeling that he was packing heat right there.. My guess was that he must have been nice and thick.

So he got me all nervous and shy..he was smiling and being very attentive..And I didn't know what to do with myself..

So when he went on to visit other managers..I went back to my office and right away called my colleague..a supervisor in his management team. I totally had to gush about him..and than asked my colleague if he saw his package..He (yes, he was gay) immediately said as well..'yeah is hung...isnt he just gorgeous'. I couldnt imagine working with him all day..I would just die from all the fantasies that would go through my mind.

So everytime I saw him..I was just super nice... But I had a hard time looking at him. But he was always smiling at me..so my guess is that he knew:redface:

Nyseguy70

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just got a crotch gaze from the cute new girl. She was seated in a conference room by the doorway where I was standing, so my crotch was at her eye line. Caught her looking twice. I'm in a dark suit today, not nearly as revealing, but revealing enough I guess.

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just got a crotch gaze from the cute new girl. She was seated in a conference room by the doorway where I was standing, so my crotch was at her eye line. Caught her looking twice. I'm in a dark suit today, not nearly as revealing, but revealing enough I guess.

Hahaha..how exciting..I bet you wanted to know what was going through her mind huh :biggrin1:

DeepDish

Experimental Member
Media
Looks like you have a boner in the first picture?

Anyway doesn't seem work appropriate. To me it is the kind of like if one of the busty women wore a tight sweater with a deep deep V. HA HA I would never get any work done.

As others have suggested try different underwear. The pants seem nice.

benoc

Experimental Member
Media
May I suggest letting it hang down the other leg, it may feel unatural at first but with the zipper facing that side it provides more coverage.

Also as suggested try and find a boxer brief with a good pouch with some stretch. I have some CK pro stretch which give me enough coverage to point it down and over my balls and round it all over giving me a basket rather than vpl. Also avoid light toned pants, it's a curse but I am sure we can live with it given other benefits.

On the workplace front, I find don't be overt or dodgy and it def works to your advantage. I still apply the not in the workplace but that doesn't stop the women trying to
impress and satisfy me. And I have always enjoyed women checking me out.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I suggest you start a permanent thread which shows your penis in dress pants each day. We can then analyze it and give you feedback, you know, strictly for educational purposes. Not because we just want to gawk at your magnificent penis in dress pants. We are here for you.

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I suggest you start a permanent thread which shows your penis in dress pants each day. We can then analyze it and give you feedback, you know, strictly for educational purposes. Not because we just want to gawk at your magnificent penis in dress pants. We are here for you.

I agree...this is a support group after all. :wink:

colday

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm not that hung but I do wear Jockey Trunks that have spandex in them. Support is great. From your pics it looks like you're sporting a half hard on. Is it always that visible? Does it ever shrink? BTW you do have a nice buldge and would probably even have one with wearing jockey's if it doesn't get more flacid than it looks.

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My bet is that most people on here lead very outwardly conservative lives, but get to know them personally and you find out alittle more..On LPSG we just come here daily to openly express our love and admiration for all things beautiful...and sexy.

But when I'm dressed in my suit and being all about business you wouldn't expect me to have a wet vagina all day because I have been thinking about someone special I met here..:tongue:

Exactly. :)

I think a lot of people put on a business persona. For me at least, it doesn't stop the dirty thoughts. But I don't think by looking at me necessarily you'd be able to tell my panties were wet and I was having dirty thoughts. I think you'd be surprised what goes on in people's heads. In real life, I'm fairly shy. I think on LPSG it's definitely a good place to be sexually open and honest in a comfortable environment.

Plus, it's always the unassuming shy ones who have the dirtiest thoughts and are the ones to watch for I'm told... :redface:

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I guess I'm on the side of being more conservative in the office. While some are going to be ok with it, there are likely to be one or two who will find it offensive. Then you have a hostile work environment blah blah.

I have really large breasts. I wore a new blouse to work that had a wrap neckline. Apparently, there was a little too much cleavage, because one of the the other managers (I'm a manager too) was instructed by the boss to bring me a safety pin. I had to pin my blouse up higher. Pretty sure my cleavage only bothered ONE person - but that person complained to the boss.

Now - if you wore those pants on a date? I'm going to be one happy lady!