Women's Opinion: VPL in slacks

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Now - if you wore those pants on a date? I'm going to be one happy lady!

Yes, please! I second this. :tongue:

P.S. That person who complained about your magnificent chest having a little too much cleavage is lame. Sorry that happened to you.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thanks Fleur... but not everyone appreciates my "gifts"! lol

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You'd be surprised how many women actually stare at a guys bulge...I know I catch myself starring especially if I notice a guy is big. :)

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had to go to the white board a few times. I caught a cute young asian girl and a hot blonde with a slamming body gaze a few times.

So youre saying only hot young girls have checked you out? I find that to be a little unrealistic. You think a 50 yr old women who goes home to some overweight bald guy is not going to check you out, or a gay guy who is probably envious of what you're packing? You're either selectively observing who is looking at you or you should move this post to "fictious stories" ..LOL..just sayin!:smile:

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Suddenly I have that feeling that this is going to be my last post on this thread hahaha LOL..

rayray

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I had to go to the white board a few times. I caught a cute young asian girl and a hot blonde with a slamming body gaze a few times.
You obviously enjoy the attention it brings to you. You are the boss. If someone is upset by your display who are they to complain to ? it woulnt bother me seeing this but it might make just that one person in your office uncomfortable.