women's opinions needed...

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by tiger33, Jan 1, 2007.

1. tiger33

tiger33 New Member

Question for the ladies/wives
    New to the site, so forgive me if this has been asked of you ladies b4.
    My wife and I have a great sex life. She is 5'6" and about 110lbs. I am 5'10" and 195lbs. I am on the + side of average at 7x5.5. Enough background.
    My question is this... My wife has a difficult time during sex w/my size however, in her past she, like most ladies has had bigger. I know the vagina is able to accommodate almost anything, but I have a difficult time visualizing how she took,” a really fat one." By my best estimate, he was at least 7 around. In addition, the plot thickens pardon the pun... I am fascinated by this for some strange reason. I wonder all the time how she acted during and the visual thought really turns me on. What is it about seeing her have sex with a larger penis that intrigues me? Thoughts....I could use some good advice on if I should care about something so silly! I just wonder how it was different for her. She said that,"size stimulates when it is so thick." Being a man I have no idea how it feels different, or maybe better vs. me, but I understand the whole pressure internally for her. Also any thoughts on how I can really increase my girth!!!? Thoughts. Opinions. Comments welcome...

2. jtmony

jtmony New Member

Albums:
    Tiger,
    I believe your desire to see your wife with a bigger guy stems from just wanting to be apart of pleasing your wife. My measurements are similar to yours (slightly thicker) and I too wanted to see my wife with someone bigger. A number of years ago she granted my wish. I thought she would be stretched apart permanently. In fact, the guy was so thick, I couldn't get my fingers around it while assisting entry. What I found amazing was that she was not. The guy and I took turns and it was really great. My wife did not appear to enjoy him more than me. He couldn't go left/right, only in and out. Don't get me wrong, I believe she enjoyed it, just not to what I fantasized about. I thought she would be squirting and cumming like a mad woman. Not so. I won't take anything away from the LPSG members, but us "Avg & able to keep it up" guys can hold our own too. Last thing, I have a friend who cheats on her husband because he's too big. I believe he's a LPSG member so I won't say her name. Her reason: "It doesn't hit that spot right, and I fell too stuffed." Also, you can't increase your girth w/o surgery. Guys on here will claim jeqling will do it, but you'll never see before and after pictures. My suggestion is to concentrate on keeping it up. I'll make the assumption that you've have countless amounts of sex with your wife. If she wanted bigger she would have stayed with the other guy.

3. Aplus

Aplus New Member

I think its a dangerous idea to bring someone else into a sexual relationship, especially when trying to replace something that is missing. You don't appear to be a jealous guy, which would be a good thing though. Watching some other guy give your wife more and better pleasure than you can, and more frequent and more intense orgasms than you can, is probably something most guys couldn't handle psychologically. From a pure fantasy or lifestyle choice, I see no problems, but I do think a very secure sexual realtionship is needed.

Jtmony's story was quite interesting to me. Hard to tell a complete story in limited space, so I'd think his story was somewhat condensed. I suspect it could have been a case of her not really having the will or right will to really relax and enjoy it, She simply didn't like the way he fucked as much, or she just simply wasn't that attracted or turned on by him. I don't think chemistry or attraction can ever be dismissed, although at times, I think people try to dismiss it.

Unfortunately I do think people are just sexually incompatiable sometimes. Even with intense feeling and attraction towards one another, that sexual part just isn't always automatic for some. Some seem to think sex is all instincts, but I disagree. Instincts are important, but I think communication is very important. I gotta admit I was wondering just how much you and your wife communicate during sex, and communicate about sex in general?

4. RoyalT

RoyalT New Member

I wonder this too...not so much vaginally but my gf told me the other night she had a guy who was short and 'really thick'. Thicker than me...and she has a hard time blowing me and not getting jaw ache. She says she 'found a way' to do it though and was really into his cock and would have fucked him but they had no condoms. Hmm.

My answer is they just do. If she says she had a fat one she probably did. The logistics are meaningless really. I hated her telling me about it too..too much info :tongue:

5. Aplus

Aplus New Member

Yeah I think the past is best left in the past. This site is definitely showing me that "some" women do reminiscence, but I don't think there is much guys can do about it. I always say, "if that guy was so great, then why isn't she still with him?" To me, it only has as much power as you give it. My practical side says that someone is either with you or they aren't. If they are with you, I tend to think it's because they want to be.

6. Dee

Dee New Member

I think wanting to see a woman... or their woman do a huge cock is a fairly common thing among most men. I've only had sex with more than one man present just a few times, but my partner who encouraged me to do it, sure go off on it and loved the experience.

7. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

I am moving this to "Women's Issues" where it may get more attention.

Draft saved Draft deleted