Women's oppinion. Check it out!

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by B_I'mWorried, Jan 24, 2008.

1. B_I'mWorried

B_I'mWorried New Member

I know most of you girls here on LPSG are what you could call size queens but there are no women on Main Index - Measurection.com - Powered by FusionBB (wonder why^^) so you'll have to do :tongue:.

I'm a bit worried about my penis girth. If I measure at the base the girth is about 5.8". Between the base and the middle it is 5.5" and 5.7" in the middle. At the top my penis where the head is it's 5.2". Yeah my penis is funny in shape! And it is 6.7" in length.

Is this to thin? I know I could propably find a similar question here somewhere but this is really bothering me. I can hardly sleep!

sry if my English is bad. Thx.

2. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    Your English is just fine, but you have to understand that most of the women on this board don't have the energy to critique the member's units, even when they ask nicely. The majority of the women are here for reasons other than cocks and cock size. They are here for the community mostly and can't be bothered by requests like the one that you have put forth.

You should be asking gay men 'cause they know a whole lot more about cocks than women and are usually kind enough to give guys like you the time of day. Plus, if the women on this site started accommodating all of the requests to gauge whether or not a dick is "okay" or not or if it is "big enough", then everyone and their brother would be posting in the section of the forum that is supposed to be about WOMEN'S ISSUES requesting for the ladies to "check out their package". These desperate attempts to get feedback on their organs are just cries for help and signify that they are for the most part, somewhat unbalanced and might be in the need of some sort of therapy, of the likes are not found on this site.

The average penis is between 5 - 7 inches long at maximum erection and the average girth is from 4.5 to 5.5 inches.

If you have a cock that is over 7 inches long and over 5.5 inches in girth, then you have an above average cock, most women would describe that as a "really nice cock". anything over 7.5 inches in length and 6 inches in girth is what is classically known as a "big dick". penises that are 8 inches in length and over 6 inches in girth is a "really big dick". Guys with 8.5 inches in length and 6.5 inches in girth have a "big fucking dick", and men who are the owners of a 9 inch penis don't have to be thick... they are fucking LONG DONGS! lol!!! Of course, you can mix and match the lengths and girths 'cause some guys with 8 inch penises have a 5 inch girth and so on...

You are at the top end of average which is something to be proud of, you are not small by any means and your girth is just fine, now... GO GET SOME SLEEP you crazy son of a bitch!!!!! :wink:

3. Catchoftheday

Gold Member

Dont know why you would be worried sounds like a perfectly fine and quite big willy shouldn't worry about it looking a bit funny I think all willies look a bit funny.

Wouldn't think too many of the ladies will reply from what I hear most of them are lesbians LOL :tongue:

4. B_cigarbabe

B_cigarbabe New Member

Listen to Tripod! He is one smart, p.e. pumping,big cocked,knows about damn near everything,over all good guy!
    Plus what he has told you is the truth.
    Thank you for taking the time to tell him in detail,what most of us wouldn't,Tripod. My sincere thanks!
    Dude, there isn't a thing wrong with your dick,no dick is completely even all the way down the shaft. Forget about it,your'e overanalyzing!
    Catchoftheday, you are a dick!
    Straight are you? Hmm, but I suspect not.
    cigarbabe:saevil:

5. Catchoftheday

Gold Member

CB Thank you for your kind words, I thought that you were being mean but obviously calling someone a dick on this website is going to be a compliment also considering all the nice gay people on this site I suppose questioning my sexuallity is a compliment too.

So thanks, I just wish I could recipricate in some way.:cool:

6. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

Your English is fine... don't worry! And I don't think it's too thin, but I will admit that there are many women who would feel that it is. But your girth is above average.

7. Ragin'4 fun

Ragin'4 fun New Member

Albums:
    I think most women would prefer an average length/girth.
    I hhave had sex with huge guys who were boring in bed and average guys who knew how to use what they had much better than the others.

Just concentrate on making your partner happy and don't worry about your size!:wink:

8. B_I'mWorried

B_I'mWorried New Member

Yee I get what your saying. I hate my penis! It's fucking thin. I'm thinking about starting on drugs or something... heroin maybe, I think that would do just to kill the pain! my fucking life sucks, just like my fucking thin penis. But don't mind me I'm really drunk right now... killing pain. Yeah I wish I had a thicker penis and I wish I was dead! Again, I'm drunk don't bann me.

9. B_cigarbabe

B_cigarbabe New Member

You already did, by calling all the women on this site lesbians.
    Surely you don't think I took that as a compliment?
    There are cocks,and there are dicks,by calling all the women lesbian
    you sir,are of the latter category.

I'mWorried, stop drinking if it makes you talk suicide. You are making me scared for your safety,by saying you want to kill yourself. Are you aware that someone could have you picked up and "pinked slipped" just by stating"I wish I was dead"?
    It's not funny at all,dude. Have some coffee please.
    There isn't a thing wrong with your dick,as everyone has told you.
    cigarbabe:saevil:

10. B_I'mWorried

B_I'mWorried New Member

You are a woman. You have no idea how it feels like being a teenager with a small dick. It's terrible! I'm sorry for the 'killing my self' talk. I just can't help it. I just really hate my penis. But thx for caring and don't worry, I won't kill myself. Promise.

11. Catchoftheday

Gold Member

You do NOT have a small penis, there is no reason for you to hate it at all. However there is nothing wrong with being worried about the size of your penis there are lots of young guys who do if you want to talk tp other guys who think they are small maybe you should on to measurection a site mainly aimed at people with issues about the size of their penis if nothing else this should give you a better perspective than just looking at the stuff on this site.

If any one else doesn't realize LOL means Laugh Out Loud which is a phrase associated generally with humour. This usually indicate something not to be taken seriously :tongue:

12. TBoneSteak

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Blah Blah blah blah blah blah

13. Biggie77

Biggie77 New Member

I need to beef my cock up, too. I know how it feels to be small, being only 9.5x7. Sucks, dude.

14. B_I'mWorried

B_I'mWorried New Member

asshole...

15. gimme_another_inch

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well said, I think I'm gonna ask somebody :tongue: about mine...

Draft saved Draft deleted