Women's orgasm vs Men's orgasm

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Knight Attrition, Jul 9, 2007.

1. Knight Attrition

Knight Attrition New Member

I've only been with one person so maybe there is something that I am missing. But near as I can tell women have way more fun with sex than men do. My girlfriend can roll from orgasm to orgasm for several minutes without stopping. However when I cum it is always the same, approx 15-20 seconds in duration 5 - 7 good squirts depending on how long its been. The duration of foreplay or the length of time it takes to have sex make no difference, it could be a 5-10 min quickie or a 1-2 hour long marathon. The orgasm is always the same.

Am I missing something or is this how it is for all men?

BTW I put this here because I wasn't really sure where to post it. I apologize if this is the wrong forum.

2. vibratingfinger

vibratingfinger New Member

I am on the same boat. My most intense orgasms are the the ones I gave myself. You know like the ones in which you go into an almost full body cramp. I've had maybe a two dozen of those my whole life. And I hate prostate orgasms. I feel robbed of all my whole masculiny afterwards. Won't do it.

3. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

Off the subject, but....

Wouldn't a prostate orgasm make you feel MORE manly since MEN are the only ones who even HAVE prostates, which makes them the only ones to even experience a prostate orgasm?

4. vibratingfinger

I'm talking about the feeling. You feel really empty afterwards. Like your entire manhood has been comprimosed turning you asexual. Anyway, I think sexologists call the prostate orgams the male g-spot. So I'm not sure whether having or not having a prostate really matters.

5. No_Strings

Gold Member

Albums:
    To clarify some of the following, I can(sometimes) orgasm without ejaculating.

I've had 10 second 'flat' orgasms, and 1-2 minute body spasming, earth shaking orgasms. I can have 2 consecutively without loosing any stiffness, 3 or 4 in an unpaused row, or it can take 4 or 5 minutes after a single orgasm before I can get hard again.

I can't find any variable which controls it, but they're all good in the long run, aren't they? :smile:

6. B_ironsoul

B_ironsoul New Member

We should start testing for this to find a variable..... Experimentation begins in my apartment right now. Get your little butt here pronto!!

7. No_Strings

Gold Member

Albums:
    You know I would if I could. I might try and get there anyway! :tongue:

8. vibratingfinger

Pretty similar to me. But I do think there is a variable. Generally for me, if I go an hour stroking myself without cumming, I know when I orgasms it's gonna be great. But haven't had many of those. I lose patience. And with a partner I can't do constant thrusting for that long unless I stay in one position the whole time which is pretty boring.

9. B_ironsoul

B_ironsoul New Member

oh try try try. I'll send you some floaties or something. I live right on the coast!

10. Knight Attrition

Knight Attrition New Member

How do I go about having one of those?

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice