Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I was at the hardware store looking for a replacement lag bolt. I figured it would be easier to take the old bolt in with me rather than mess around with measurements. I showed the lady the bolt and she said "I'm sure we have one, what is that, a four inch bolt?" I laughed and told her that no, it wasn't even close to four inches, more like two and a half inches. When we left the store, my friend told me a joke:

"Well you know why women can't measure, right?"

I shook my head no.

"Because they've always been told that this (holding fingers about six inches apart) is nine solid inches!"

So here are my questions for the ladies:

How do you judge size when you first see a guy in a photo? How about when you see him for the first time in the flesh?

Do you think you get a better idea of size from a video clip than from photos alone?

Does a cock seem shorter to you if it is very thick? Conversely, does it seem longer if it is slim? What about the size of the head - does that influence your judgment of size?

Do you describe a cock as "big" if it is average length but thick, or does it have to be long to be considered "big"?

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Good Morning Army Mule,

Based on the ratios you mentioned and after viewing your gallery, the Can in the Photo must be about ten inches long.

Additionally, your uncut status certainly must bring you a lot of pleasure.

Great post.

Lmao!!! I get what you mean there mate, One of my female friends thought her ex was 8" turns out he was 6.5" lol.

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Any of us on here are going to have a little more perspective than the average girl, I imagine.

Yeah, that's a good point Veronica... perhaps some of the women here have had experiences with girlfriends where they've set them straight on size estimates?

anneob2002

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My thumb and pointed finger extended are about 6 inches.

It is easy to measure a guy up with a quick move of the hand during a blow job.

The more he extends past my finger the happier I am and the longer the blow job lasts.

joybunny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How do you judge size when you first see a guy in a photo?
I guess it's big if his hand can't go around his cock when he grips it or if his cock is up to or past his belly button. Nice!

How about when you see him for the first time in the flesh?
Yipes! It can cast its' own shadow!

Do you think you get a better idea of size from a video clip than from photos alone?
Sometimes.

Does a cock seem shorter to you if it is very thick?
Nope. I just think, "Juicy!"

Conversely, does it seem longer if it is slim?
Nope.

What about the size of the head - does that influence your judgment of size?
Not really. But it's a nice addition!

Do you describe a cock as "big" if it is average length but thick, or does it have to be long to be considered "big"?
Yes to the first part, no to the second. Length isn't anything without some girth to it.

duress

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Visually a large penis is a great turn on. However a beautiful penis is even more of a visual turn on. In practice though it all changes. Long, straight and hard is difficult to deep throat and can be painful during penetration. Shorter is better for rubbing on nipples or face. Each has its uses, but there is nothing, NOTHING, better than enthusiasm, regardless of penis size.

walla99

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm pretty new to this site and I'm amazed by how much goes into thinking about size.

I guess for me I've always just gone by: I can't feel it, it feels good, and most recently: it hurts!

Most men would fit into the "it feels good" category. But I think with a little practice, It hurts can turn into it feels great (well actually it already has, didn't take too long!)

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I just want to know is there ANY woman on here that knows what a lag bolt is

*laughs!* I'm sure that there are some women that know, and equally sure there are many men that do not.

It's typically a heavy bolt with a tapered thread - kinda like a really big screw but with a hexagonal head rather than a slot or Phillips drive.

B_blackkid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Wow. Win. ^_^;

I need some chocolate.

What I mean is: Yes, women, they know everything; never question. If she's been with 1.8" feet then that woman has been with perhaps 10" but you sure as hell tell her you believe her.

I'm tired. *yawn*

B_DEATHbyCARROT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was in a sex shop with my gf. She has been with only one guy who she describes as huge. She says he was 10" long and couldn't even fit in her. So I see a 10" dildo and say "so there's your man". She looks at it and laughs and is like "God no he wasn't that big!". Just interesting that when she saw a real 10" in front of her it was bigger than her perceptions had led her to believe...

B_blackkid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yo' my cousin told me she slept with a dude who was 10" but I don't believe her anymore.

Random shit.

Then again my girlfriend was pleased by an average sized dildo and the average selling dildo isn;t really all that big.

I like toys. I hate using them on me thoughl unconfomrted.