Women's perception of size

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
How do you judge size when you first see a guy in a photo? By the size of his hand. If there is no hand then i consider it a optical illusion and he is probably trying to look bigger with a certain angle

How about when you see him for the first time in the flesh? By the size of my hand. I know my fist is almost 4 inches wide

Do you think you get a better idea of size from a video clip than from photos alone? of course, a photo is easy to manipulate

Does a cock seem shorter to you if it is very thick? Conversely, does it seem longer if it is slim? What about the size of the head - does that influence your judgment of size? The size of the hold has no bearing on overall size. If it is extremely thick or extremely long then is is harder to judge true dimensions. Thats why i like to see a hand in there for a size comparison

Do you describe a cock as "big" if it is average length but thick, or does it have to be long to be considered "big"? Long.. Im all about a long cock (at least a average girth)
\

guyface

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I asked what she thought my size was she said she thought it was at least 7 inches long, like 7 or 8.
It's 6.5. -_o

Maybe it's because for the first month or so it was all handjobs and blowjobs, almost always with me lying down on a bed and her at my knees looking up at it.
From the underside it might look bigger.

Actually, it's a fact that (most) women aren't as good at spacial-visual determining as men, just like (most) women have a sharper sense of smell then men. So minute gender differences concerning sight might have a little to do with how women perceive length or distance.

GoldCoaster

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So here are my questions for the ladies:

How do you judge size when you first see a guy in a photo? How about when you see him for the first time in the flesh?

Does a cock seem shorter to you if it is very thick? Conversely, does it seem longer if it is slim? What about the size of the head - does that influence your judgment of size?

Do you describe a cock as "big" if it is average length but thick, or does it have to be long to be considered "big"?

When I first see a guy in a photo the first thing that comes to my mind is whether I think it's a nice looking one or not (nice looking = asthetically appeals to me). Second would be that it's big or not although actual numbers don't really ever occur to me. How do I know what big is? Same way I know anything is big, small or medium sized - comparison and experience.

When I see it in the flesh it's a lot easier to be accurate. After a number of years spent making clothes and having to deal with X width and X length of fabric I've got a pretty good eye for that sort of thing. and getting used to I'm likely to be more accurate than most because I've been

No, they don't seem short but it can be deceptive from a distance. Up close it's pretty obvious. No and No.

If it's very thick then I would certainly consider it big, although I'd probably be more descriptive and call it 'fat' or 'meaty'.