womens perspective on dildos and the real thing

justavrg

Just Browsing
Media
first post here so sorry if this has been discussed thouroughly already.

my wife and I have been together over 10 years and just a few years ago we started getting some toys,first one was around 8" long and 6.5 around
up until around a year ago we got a colt model chris wide it has just at 7.5" that you can fully insert and is right at 5.5 around.
She said that the first toy was way too big and was visibly uncomfortable at times,the new one she can bounce around all day long but it stops right at 6.5 deep so I guess that is her "wall" which is cool because I am right at that length but I am only 5.0 around and if we switch from the toy to me I can notice a change in pressure on the perimeter of my cock.
also she has told me that toys just feel too rigid and likes the real thing better,so I guess my question is if she is comfortable with a 5.5" diameter toy how much in you galls experience would be a fun/comfortable real cock in length and diameter.?

I really love my wife I am just curious what could really get her off.

also have any of you girls ever had a dildo that actually felt real?

thanks much!!!!

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
first post here so sorry if this has been discussed thouroughly already.

I really love my wife I am just curious what could really get her off.

also have any of you girls ever had a dildo that actually felt real?

thanks much!!!!

Ask your wife what she likes best.
NO dildo feels even close to the real thing, no matter how "fleshlike" the material may be it's made of. The real thing is far superior. :wink:

justavrg

Just Browsing
Media
thanks for the response!,
I have asked her she just says the real thing is best,and I am the perfect size.the same thing all wives tell their spouse.
But I am wondering if she is able to romp on a 5.5" round dildo does that mean she would probably enjoy say a
6.5" around real one?

Last edited: