Women's perspective on SPANDEX

B_hey listen up

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Be honest, what do you think? If the guy has a nice body and he is out jogging spandex, is it a turnoff? Do you check out his ass/package? I don't have a huge package but I do notice a bit of attention from women, but its almost always older women. Any idea why that is? And as much as I wish they were looking at my package, generally they are looking at my ass....What do the women think?

Here is me in some boxerbriefs, of course when I jog my spandex are dark colored and I'm not as aroused so its not as noticeable but you get the idea of what my body looks like:
http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/5999/me1ld2.jpg

Shot of my ass in spandex....
http://img481.imageshack.us/img481/2200/assyp8.jpg

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nope, I rarely look. When I do it almost always to wonder why he isn't wearing shorts, sorry.

Personally, I wouldn't be into my man choosing to wear spandex clothing. But with the right person I wouldn't run away screaming either. I think tight, shiny spandex falls into the same category as pantyhose or panties - something you have to ease most partners into your lifestyle.

TXgirl77

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As long as you are not wearing a SPEEDO then you should be fine. :eek:

I really don't think a lot of women are checking out guys "units" and asses, just a small percentage maybe.

Even though I'm "older" (43) I still don't. If I'm going to notice anything it would be their face and maybe their chest.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think the reason you may be getting more attention from older women is that Spandex isn't really stylish like it was in the 80's when those women were in their 20's. Now it's back to just being practical, and even for practicality better fabrics have been invented (CoolMax comes to mind). Just a thought. By all means though, if you are comfy, and feel supported, rock your Spandex, baby!

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
funny i was watchin that show chelsey lately lastnight, that good lookin blonde with the talk show late night on E, anyway, she and the woman on the panel are talkin about how they DONT wana see that shit, guys in spandex are just wrong, ect ect,, in her words "penises arnt meant to be seen they are meant to be experienced" lol,,,

B_hey listen up

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I dont like spandex in general. But you do have a really nice ass

Thanks. I think the problem with spandex is soooo many guys wear them that shouldn't. I can definately see why women wouldn't like a slob in spandex, just like I don't want to see an overweight woman at the beach in a bikini or worse yet a thong.

inman69

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think that you really have to be in top notch shape to wear spandex. Look at the athletes; you never think anything twice about track and field athletes wearing them. It's when you see some gross or overweight person in them. That's when you say "I hate spandex."

Just because you fit into spandex, that doesn't mean that you should be wearing it!

BTW
I'm really diggin' those light blue spandex shorts. You're an ideal candidate for them.:cool:

kev's here

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im in your gang rickzv

i always wear spandex when i ride my bike.
women may not like them , but i know for a fact that when i walk into a shop with a cyclist hemit on, women notice the helmit and then look striaght at my bulge espectially if they think im not watching them watching me

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Spandex is tacky and the guys wearing it without shorts in a public setting come across as needy attention whores and quite frankly ridiculous.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Spandex is tacky and the guys wearing it without shorts in a public setting come across as needy attention whores and quite frankly ridiculous.

LOL

Without shorts I would be LMAO at the sight - and it wouldn't be a pretty one.

Spandex without shorts is udderly ridiculous!

Last edited:

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Plenty of people in spandex in LA. No problem as long as they're riding a bicycle...

But spandex as everyday wear? I really don't think it's appropriate.

Edit: Maybe Spandex ISN'T always appropriate for bikes either... Yikes!!!

Last edited: