Women's preference for male body type

morsecode

Experimental Member
Media
(I spent like 5 minutes rewording the title, it's probably wrong still, I'm having a bad English day)

What I'm trying to say is that I'd like to know what is how'd they like their guys to look like, and I know that tastes will differ, but in general, would women like a really lean body, or moderately lean, or buff, or heavy, etc?

Edit: ah mierda, I guess this should be on the appearance forum.

Last edited:

BLOC

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Someone who respects and looks after their body. Each one is different, but I think to be self respectful, without being conceited or arrogant, is attractive.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There is no in general. Some like this, some like that. That's the only "in general" there is. This is asked of us all the time, and all the time every woman on the board comes in and says something different than the one before her.

I always wonder, when I see another manifestation of this question if the asker is having one of those moments where a person just needs a little assurance that they are appealing to others. The answer is yes. Everyone appeals to someone.

As for me, I prefer extremely tall men with large bodies. They can be fit or fat, the important thing is that they be large.

morsecode

Experimental Member
Media
There is no in general. Some like this, some like that. That's the only "in general" there is. This is asked of us all the time, and all the time every woman on the board comes in and says something different than the one before her.

I always wonder, when I see another manifestation of this question if the asker is having one of those moments where a person just needs a little assurance that they are appealing to others. The answer is yes. Everyone appeals to someone.

As for me, I prefer extremely tall men with large bodies. They can be fit or fat, the important thing is that they be large.

Well, yes, I tried not to make it obvious though... although it's hard to fish for compliments/reassurance when I don't have pics up, at least not easily accessible.

And, I know that, theoretically, everyone will have different opinions and tastes about this, but I feel that there's a certain archetype that women won't touch, a totally un-fuckable sewer dweller, and for some reason I put myself in that group. I am positive that if I looked a certain way, a different way, I'd have more success in whatever, or at least wouldn't have got so many beatdowns from guys or have endured ridicule by girls.

I wish I had weed.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been attracted to all types, but also like a bigger guy. Probably because I'm a big girl and like to feel smaller on occasion. :smile:

Well, yes, I tried not to make it obvious though... although it's hard to fish for compliments/reassurance when I don't have pics up, at least not easily accessible.

And, I know that, theoretically, everyone will have different opinions and tastes about this, but I feel that there's a certain archetype that women won't touch, a totally un-fuckable sewer dweller, and for some reason I put myself in that group. I am positive that if I looked a certain way, a different way, I'd have more success in whatever, or at least wouldn't have got so many beatdowns from guys or have endured ridicule by girls.

I wish I had weed.
Me gustaria hacerte! :08:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i go for the broad shouldered narrow waisted slim hipped type. like guys with bubble butts. naturally athletic to clear definition. not bulky. i am a bitch for a six pack. boys with visible hipbones are the love too.

off shots. i like thighs. well muscled thighs. i like guys with longish necks. nicely corded with muscle. posture is very important too. a nice body needs to move with something between grace and swagger.

tall... really tall... have to tilt my head back to kiss him tall... at least 6'3".
would be kinda cool to kiss a guy my height. haven't done that yet. or at least not seriously.

ML

boy watching is scheduled for this weekend.

WolvesInTheThroneRoom

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Let me throw myself into this mix as a slender athletic type :)
We are quite blessed for it's the the loveliest women who always have a taste for us, the stylish and cultured women always seem to go for me; always, at some point, mentioning my body type as one of the things they love about me. Thank you God.

morsecode

Experimental Member
Media
Let me throw myself into this mix as a slender athletic type :)
We are quite blessed for it's the the loveliest women who always have a taste for us, the stylish and cultured women always seem to go for me; always, at some point, mentioning my body type as one of the things they love about me. Thank you God.

Congratulations, here, a present.

Attachments