Women's section

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Go away longer next time:cool:
:261:

:gives2:about your piddly little opinion.

:rant: I am so tired of men bitching about shit they don't understand. :cussing2: You don't see me whining about my boobs in the Sex With a Big Penis forum. Don't come to Women's Issues asking if your penis is big enough! :soapbox:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i am gone for two months and the women's section has turned into nothing but men asking women for opinons and questions. shame.
Yes it has changed to more of men asking questions of women rather than a even exchange between sexes on women's issues. I use to post a lot in there. At one time (to me) it was the most interesting section. We will just have to change it back to the way it was. This can be done and will be done.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
i am gone for two months and the women's section has turned into nothing but men asking women for opinons and questions. shame.
I keep forgeting
we men are supposed to psychically know EVERYTHING and be completly uninterested in the opinions of a woman....

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Don't come to Women's Issues asking if your penis is big enough! Because it isn't

Fixed that for ya :wink:

I keep forgeting
we men are supposed to psychically know EVERYTHING and be completly uninterested in the opinions of a woman....

You are rather missing the point, TheRob - men can ask for women's opinions anywhere in the entire forum... they don't have to come in to the only forum that is supposed to be for our shit. It's like having a 40 stall men's room but you wanna install a urinal in the 3 stall ladies room.