Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Are they certain that the nipplestimulation is felt in the womans lower part? Couldn't it be that it simpy turns them on? Both men and women experience a funny tingle in their sexual organs when turned on. So there might not be an actual physical link in the sense suggested by the article.

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media
Are they certain that the nipplestimulation is felt in the womans lower part? Couldn't it be that it simpy turns them on? Both men and women experience a funny tingle in their sexual organs when turned on. So there might not be an actual physical link in the sense suggested by the article.

When a woman's nipples are stimulated the body released a hormone called oxytocin, which encourages contractions in pregnant women and helps the uterus return to it's original size post-birth. Uterine contractions are part of the female orgasm, so this definitely fits.

D_Tam_Ponds

Account Disabled
Media

Absolutely a direct line for me. Sure fire way to give me an orgasm - every time. A little secret I save for men who deserve to know... :27:

paigexox

Sexy Member
Media
"The study also found a direct link between the nipples and the genitals, which may explain why some women can orgasm through nipple stimulation alone."

:cool: Glad there is something to finally attest to this!

Interesting how much more brain activation you can see from vaginal stimulation versus clitoral. It would also be interesting to see different scans in relation to different sized insertions.

I am going to see if I can grab the original article.

EDIT: This also illustrates why clitoral stimulation in conjunction with vaginal penetration rocks so much.

Last edited:

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good grief. It took them SIXTY years to getting around to mapping the erotic pathways of females. (Evidence that men only really care about their beloved penises.... :tongue:)

fire77

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am one of the unlucky girls, my nipples don't do anything for me, very little sensation and has nothing to do with my orgasms but I am lucky with a super sensitive clit and vagina.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Gods....I must have had a dodgy technician install my wiring at the factory.
Nips aren't connected to my clit.
My ear drums are...mmmmm....aural sex. Yum.
*wonders if nip to clit wiring can be retro fitted?*

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Completely true for me. I can cum from nipple stimulation alone - which is a breast man is a blessing, because I have a lot of breast! I have been saying this for years - suck on my nipples and I can feel my clit tingling. It's not just that it feels good - there is a direct link. Wow....scientific proof. 60 years.... I'll volunteer for the follow-up study.

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Good to know many ladies here attesting to the report! I have also found that women I have been with are extremely aroused when I lick their nipples - even more so than vaginal intercourse for some.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my wife loves her nipples sucked. most of the time she is on top, and as she gets turned on, wants me to suck on her breasts, and then she cums. during foreplay, sucking on her nipples gets her vagina all juiced up. had a few gfs that way. had one that loved her nipples sucked on but after awhile she didn't want that, I think they got too sensitive, they would get real hard and stick out like an 1 1/2". I was her second bf and she was pretty new at sex, gave her 1st orgasm. she would notice her nipples erect, "OMG, look at my nipples!!!" she had the biggest, most beautiful breasts on any woman I have ever seen.

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Completely true for me. I can cum from nipple stimulation alone - which is a breast man is a blessing, because I have a lot of breast! I have been saying this for years - suck on my nipples and I can feel my clit tingling. It's not just that it feels good - there is a direct link. Wow....scientific proof. 60 years.... I'll volunteer for the follow-up study.

My wife is the same. She likes it so much she lets me sometimes fall asleep while sucking on them... Which usually leads to sex because I keep sucking them and it is arousing for her big time. Nipple play is always a part of our sex. During her orgasm or right before if I pinch or bite them, which she begs and asks for, her orgasm screams right out of her. Its just awesome to watch and be a part of. So glad I'm with a lady who likes the fact that I'm a boob man and happens to be very easily turned on by breast/nipple play.

poultrygeist

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
That article cracks me up. I don't think those scientists have ever had sex.

No kidding. I'm surprised they were even able to find a woman's nipples much less her g-spot without giggling or drooling in their pocket protectors.