Women's Stories

smovan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Forgive me lpsg if this is a topic beat to death...

Women's first experiences with a horse hung man! Oh, how I find their stories erotic. I picture their eyes pendulating in tempo with that old fashioned metronome swaying between whomever's legs. The racing heart beat and failure to conger up words while they describe it as best they can while gesturing with their forearm.

Write your first experiences, and tell us how ever since that experience you've always had in the back of your mind a kindled flame fed by your astonishment and quiet lust for the mighty dong.

And yes, this is entirely selfish.

vivi

Experimental Member
Media
the first big one i experienced was in college. i had a friend that was inexperienced- never had a real girlfriend, even though he was totally hot. he was kinda geeky. anyway, he'd always flirt with me, and then one night while hanging out, and pretty drunk, we started to make out which led to getting naked. i didn't even see his penis before he entered me. he penetrated me and i was totally shocked. i kept laughing because i was so surprised. weird reaction i guess. i thought he was going to split me in half, and that's what i said to him. after the first few minutes i turned on the light to get a look at him and was pretty amazed.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I experience my first one 3 weeks ago...:eek: it was a big surprise!!!:tongue:

Its beautiful just beautiful and im kind of pround for having "him" just for me !!!! :cool:

SR_search4bp

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
smokeinvan said:
*snip* Oh, how I find their stories erotic.... *snip*
And yes, this is entirely selfish.

smokey, do you really think that we would tell you all that... :confused:

you're just nosey, that's all... :rolleyes:

you have to EARN you those kind of stories... just a lame post won't do it... but you're excused, you admitted to be entirely selfish... (as most guys are...)