women's thoughts on facesitting?

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
Just attended a class on the vulva called Petting the Kitty (great class btw took it at Good Vibrations) and the instructor made the comment that the 69 position is a horrible position for women from a physiological standpoint if the goal is to get her to orgasm. She further made the statement that not all, but many women do not care for that position - and here I thought it was just me!!!!!!

I can't stand the whole facesitting thing - detest it.

And I love to have my way with a cock in my mouth but I need full concentration. Anything of mine being touched at the same time makes me lose focus. Let me do my thing then you can have all the time you want to do yours ;) (but I will NOT be sitting upon your face)

I've never met a woman who didn't like the 69, specifically because you are not alone badgirl - All women lose focus.

Everytime I've done it, the woman stops sucking, & holding completely as they get lost in their own world.

I did it for an hour the other night, & managed to put a nice 10 inch vibe all the way up her too.

It was only when she'd finished, she realised that I'D STILL BEEN TIED UP the entire time, had been using my forehead to guide the vibe, whilst using my hands to massage her ass/puss.

Men deserve medals for their Herculean effort & invention,enabling women to forget you don't have 3 or 4 hands or 10 inch fingers. Men just don't get thaose kinda feelings.

Oh just sit on our faces instead!

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i get to knock it because i have :tongue:

i really hate 69ing.
the idea of it is hot but the reality is that there's no way i can do and enjoy at the same time, so either i've totally forgotten to do anything for him, or i'm so distracted i'm barely aware anything's going on with my bits.

I have to confess that I'm also in the "it sounds great, but in practice...." camp.

I can't (figuratively) walk and chem gum at the same time, I guess. :redface:

Libertiny

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Women what are your thoughts on facesitting? Is it something you enjoy or don't enjoy? While I have never had a girl sit on my face before, it's always been something I wanted to try. I get more turned on by the idea of giving her oral than her giving me oral, is that wrong?

I'm not really into oral; I know the "combination to my safe" and I'm, at times, impatient for what I want now. But if my lover said that facesitting is his fantasy, then doing that for him would turn me on more. Ultimately the thought of seeing him get turned on by making his fantasy come true is what does it for me.