Women's thoughts on Female ejaculation....

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by newhere, Dec 15, 2006.

1. newhere

newhere New Member

I was thinking about women who do squirt. Guys usually say they like a woman to swallow. How do women feel about this, if they squirt? Would they prefer the guy swallow or would you care. The other thing about this is that, some of the women who do squirt, can squirt about a cup full which is a lot more than a guy would ejaculate.

2. modernluv

modernluv New Member

You mean do I want a guy to drink my cum? Not really. I mean, when I'm cumming I'm in such heaven that I really don't need anything else to give me a rush. Not that him drinking it would give me a rush. It just doesn't seem that appealing to me.
    About the amount of my ejaculate, I don't really squirt but I'm a serial gusher. I stream essentially every time I orgasm, and if you add it all up yeah it can amount to a cup at least I suppose (if the guy is good :biggrin1: ). Actually if the guy can last awhile I can get really dehydrated if I don't sneak in a drink of water.

3. cockamania

cockamania New Member

All I can say is wow that sounds so HOT...I would love to try that!

4. SassySpy

Gold Member

Albums:
    yep know what you mean, though I dont gush and it tends to spurt just a bit with a spasm usually. No i think I'd be uncomfortable with a guy swallowing it- a little lick might be a turn on- but otherwise I just wanna enjoy the sensation and not be self consciously worrying if the guy likes my taste or not, ya know?
    and besides there are still some un-enlightened men out there who think its pee.:biggrin1:

5. Love-it

Gold Member

The only time my wife "gushed' and she wasn't even aware that she did, she was sitting on my face. I had to swallow really fast, maybe 4 tablespoons worth, so that I could keep licking her clit and pussy. She really enjoyed that session!

6. coolwind

coolwind New Member

I posted a similar response on some other thread, but I love it, I am waiting for her to cum in my mouth, love the juice trickling down. I would not necessarily try to swallow it, I don't think she would even be aware if I did or didn't, but if she is on top its likely I would swallow some just because of gravity. I also don't care if she swallows, if I have cum in her mouth I am in heaven, I don't care what she does with it. I have to say I am a little reluctant to cum in her mouth, in the back of my mind thinking she doesn't really like it, just trying to please me

7. Kat

Kat Member

I have to agree with modernluv on a couple points. I know my husband swallows but that in itself doesn't necessarily turn me on. I am glad however that it turns him on! I actually can squirt quite far if nothing is blocking it. However, my husband is usually in the way to block that. As with modernluv, I tend to squirt during most orgasms and that results in a fair amount of fluid...I've never measured but it often soaks through a heavy bath towel that is triple folded.

kat

8. campbell

campbell New Member

Wow..that is hot; I'd love to be with a female who squirted most of the time. My wife has experienced this once and we are currently trying to teach her to do it on a regular basis; do you ladies have any tips on this besides getting her to relax? Does she have to drink water..and if so how much? Does any fingering technique work better than just fingering? Does any sex position work better than the other..as we usually have sex in the doggie style position. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.:biggrin1:

Draft saved Draft deleted