Women's thoughts on men in speedos & spandex tights

Like men in tight revealing speedos/spandex tights

• Total voters

KomodoDragon

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How do you feel about guys in speedos for a swim at the local pool or at the beach for tanning and swimming? Suffice to say the guy would be average (not over weight, but not muscular) - just slightly toned, no beer belly, well groomed and no major case of body hair.

What do you think of guys who wear spandex tights to the gym or for a jog. Is there a double standard where you think he's odd if he was with his girlfriend shopping dressed the same?

Finally, do you truly like the look of athletic guys in these form of athletic (and revealing) wear?

KomodoDragon

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't like speedos and spandex. I like somethings left to the imagination.

It's not like he's naked. There is room for imagination. In fact, I've been told gals like to see how big it is, and also, god permitting, watch it grow - esp. if they are the source of the growth!!!!

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
You're supposed to say that you love the look of a huge wang in a speedo and get horny just thinking about it.

Question: How often do the wangs in the speedos look hung?

Answer: Rarely

It seems like hung guys avoid wearing them and unhung guys don't care who sees they aren't hung (or if they do care they still don't let it stop them from their activity).

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's not just the "hung" aspect of it. If a guy looks good in speedos or spandex, why not? It's the whole picture, not just the pecker. :wink:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Keep in mind I am one of those puritanical Americans. :redface:

How do you feel about guys in speedos for a swim at the local pool or at the beach for tanning and swimming? Suffice to say the guy would be average (not over weight, but not muscular) - just slightly toned, no beer belly, well groomed and no major case of body hair. I'd think he was either gay or from europe.
What do you think of guys who wear spandex tights to the gym or for a jog. I assume they are serious athletes & training for a marathon or triathalon. There is no good reason to be seen in those things outside of training and competition situations. Is there a double standard where you think he's odd if he was with his girlfriend shopping dressed the same? I'd think he was either on his way to or from the gym.

Finally, do you truly like the look of athletic guys in these form of athletic (and revealing) wear? Only if they are on a diving platform or running around a track. No, I'm always embarassed when I see men in Speedos in public. Even soft most guys look like they are smuggling plums.:tongue:

It's not like he's naked. There is room for imagination. In fact, I've been told gals like to see how big it is, and also, god permitting, watch it grow - esp. if they are the source of the growth!!!! Correction, any female who told you that is pretty much a slut. Not the kind of woman you would bring home to meet the parents.

sevenstrong

Experimental Member
Media
My experience has been when women see the right body in this type of attire (I've worn thongs to public pools and cotton "bike like" shorts in public and really gotten only positive feedback. Women in pair are much more expressive and likely to show a reaction than women alone.

KomodoDragon

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Keep in mind I am one of those puritanical Americans. :redface:

Finally, do you truly like the look of athletic guys in these form of athletic (and revealing) wear? Only if they are on a diving platform or running around a track. No, I'm always embarassed when I see men in Speedos in public. Even soft most guys look like they are smuggling plums.:tongue:

Why would you be embarassed? If anyone, the guy ought to be embarassed should you verbally ridicule or point and laugh.

I think if a gal can walk about the beach in a bikini, I can walk about in my speedos.

Also, if my girlfriend is comfortable walking around and doing errands before or after a workout while in spandex tights, I too am able to run into a grocery store to pick up something while in my workout outfit.

It's entirely a practicality matter. Why should I run home, shower and change, then come out to get my carton on milk (thus wasting about 1.5 hours)? I just hope others see it as a matter of convenience.

Let111

1st Like
Media
I agree komdo...I wear jogging and biking all the time. And if I have to stop in a store or 2 after a workout, so be it. I NEVER had a bad reaction to me in my tights, if anything I get some good looks...and stares :)

Reactions: 22cyclist22

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
It's not just the "hung" aspect of it. If a guy looks good in speedos or spandex, why not? It's the whole picture, not just the pecker. :wink:

how about we hang out sometime
I'll wear a speedo
and we'll see how long you look at the pecker and how long you look at the rest
deal?