Women's vagina size in correlation to body reference points

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Penisjokesarenotfunny, Dec 27, 2006.

1. Penisjokesarenotfunny

I usually get everything answered by reading, usually, but this has got me thinking.

I notice that size of a woman does not necessarly determine how much penis they can accommodate. However there is little talk of referencing vaginal sizing to body.

While I was in a large city I happened to cross the path of a young woman who was so small and skinny (not short) - could she fit something that is bigger than her arms, into that tiny under a foot wide carriege of hers? That really triggered my answer searching. I personally have not had enough partner to really say who can handle what so....

Things to consider....

Length, would you feel on average that how far a penis can go into you / be put in by you, corrisponds with top of hip height (if she sits down, the top of her leg, hip bone with all leg muscle etc, easy to see), belly button, length between bottom of body (vagina) and where stomach starts (abdomin muscles), or somewhere else?

Girth, would you feel on average that how far a penis can go into you / be put in by you, corrisponds with how wide hips are, how wide the gap between the legs is, distance from front pelvic area to rear pelvic area (skin covered area right between butt cheeks, before anus), etc?

I just thought it might be interested to put all factors in, not just height and weight.

2. Chrysalis

Chrysalis New Member

There have been a couple of good, fairly recent threads on this subject. It's actually a favorite topic of mine, because it is so rarely thought about or discussed, and (as you probably noticed) there's little or no information to be found on the web (unlike penis size studies, which are abundant).

Anyway, here are the threads:

http://www.lpsg.org/sex-with-a-large-penis/37826-size-woman-no-indication-capacity.html

http://www.lpsg.org/women-s-issues/...elly-button.html?highlight=pussy+belly+button

Enjoy!

3. Chrysalis

Chrysalis New Member

As with other external factors, probably not. I have very wide hips. I also have a fairly wide gap between my legs, but my vagina is probably a bit on the narrow side (hard to say for sure, because of the lack of statistics out there).

You can see what I'm talking about in terms of hips and gap in the following photo:

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/21341/cat/500/ppuser/65679

4. Gisella

Gold Member

Well what I'm really sure about because I know and exprienced is:

I'm 5'2" petite woman with well proportioned body parts and could fit good a 9"x6" for almost 11 months.

About what's going on into others life experiences I dont know.

5. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

yes Gisella my girlfriend is about your size and she can handle my cock better some bigger shaped women i have been with.:smile:

6. Gisella

Gold Member

:tongue: Is it so Danny?

It seems that some petit women can be very acomodating, I read some men here say that about small women they experienced...it was a surprise even to myself. :wink:

7. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

I've had short, petite women take me balls deep right away. My most serious girlfriend couldn't take my whole cock no matter how hard we tried. She was 5'1". I have a gargantuan thread here about another ex of mine who had a cavernous vagina (the only one like that I've ever encountered). She was 5'7" and slender. Other than that, I found no correlation between height/build/features and a woman being tight or loose, shallow or deep.

8. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

I need,love and crave a huge pussy. The bigger the better. I dont think there is any correlation at all.:cool:

9. snoozan

Gold Member

I'm an amazon. I'm almost six feet tall and have the shoulders of a linebacker.

My vagina is probably on the small or average side.

10. MaryAnneL

MaryAnneL New Member

Albums:
    I agree with snoozan. I'm not as tall as she is but I'd have a difficult time with many of the men on this site. I'd have to go very slow for sure!

11. viking1

Gold Member

Hmmm...a couple of intersting women on here anyway.

6' and shoulders like a linebacker! How about a game of football!:biggrin1:

12. Pumblechook

Pumblechook New Member

Albums:
    Without doing any direct scientific research since reading this topic, all I can think right at the start here is that this is pretty much the exact same thing as every single myth about penis sizes (i.e. shoes, hands, race, height, blah blah blah), so I would find it most certain that these same kinds of factors don't affect women's vagina size.

Oh and also, as I stated long ago when topics like this come up from time to time, one of my past gfs was approx. 5' 1"/105 lbs., but could take 8-8.25" of penis, which pretty much disproves any size theories since she didn't have any abnormal proportions on her body (lol like a giant index toe or something.. just wasn't there).

Also, it definately has to do with how warmed up and into the moment a woman is. She would get very aroused and wet and that makes a huge difference I believe in the "expansion" to accomodate a penis. Obviously there is a limit to it, but I'd consider stretching to 8+ inches pretty accomodating for a woman of any size. I guess I haven't had a woman who could take more than that, but I wouldn't expect it to ever happen in any event. Oh yeah, and we know she wasn't "just looser than normal" or w/e because early on it did take some effort to get in the door.

13. Penisjokesarenotfunny

What all of you are saying is that the only option is to just start sleeping with people to know, no way to pre-guess.

14. TeflonDon

TeflonDon New Member

I have not found any corellation between tall, short, skinny, not as skinny :)

*shrugs* same as guys I do believe. When I was in highschool I had a friend who I was certain was hung(never saw him hard...but soft I know he was at least 6-7") and I'm 6'2 so *shrugs* it might have some affect but Ultimately not as much as one might think.

Teflon

15. Pirate Wench

Gold Member

The same thing may apply here that applies to the myth that you can tell a man's erect cock size by height, nose, hands, or feet.

None of those things tell you That size.

There are also one or two threads here about guys who are hung, but not tall.
    I found that one fascinating....:eek:

16. Kat

Kat Member

I don't think there is any physical trait apart from being on the absolute extremes of height that can predict how large a vagina a woman has. I'm pretty small boned person and yet am very roomy. The only thing that might have some relationship is that I also have very large inner lips. It would be interesting to see if there was any correlation with that and vaginal size.

kat

17. B_spiker067

B_spiker067 New Member

I'm beginning to think there must be a correlation in vagina size to pelvic size more so than heigth (Though tall women have bigger pelvic girldes.) If you are petite but roomy do you have a nice sized pelvis. What does roomy mean anyways, easily take larger than ...

18. Principessa

Gold Member

BINGO! You might also try getting to know the woman first, you know like in a real relationship. Even if it's slow going at first it will be much better if you actually care for her.

19. Kat

Kat Member

Pelvic size and vagina size seems like a reasonable correlation, however I think a lot more is involved since pelvic size is bone structure and vaginal size is soft tissue. I don't have large hips (35") but regularly take quite a bit without difficulty (I've posted elswhere about that).

kat

Draft saved Draft deleted