womens view on banana split

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i frippin love gellato. is like pudding and ice cream had a baby.
pistachio gellato *drools*
Inside Chelsea Market, there is a place that sells restaurant supplies. Second quality stuff. Slightly damaged, fantastic prices. Anyway, they also sell gelato. Must. Have. Eat sammiches at Amy's Bread first. The breads are delicious, and you can watch them being made. I miss NY.

violet_storm

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I must just have a v dirty mind, when I clicked the image - I was expecting to see a lady err, how can I put this... playing hide the banana... not an actual plate of banana split - bad me!

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just started seeing that product a little while ago. Damned good stuff. Damned good. I still think Talenti gellato is way better though. Give it a go, its frickin awesome.

Intrigue,

Blue Bell is made not far from where I was raised in Texas. The first time my Daddy tasted it he said we might as well sell the ice cream maker. When I left Austin for Atlanta besides my family, Blue Bell is one of the biggest things I missed. It just started coming into Atlanta when we moved to Florida. Arrrgh! I keep missing it. Finally saw it at Publix and it was like the clouds parted and the sun shone on my face!

Almost tempted just to be fat and happy! Nah, too guilt-ridden for that. I'll have a cup and run another three miles.

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not so Extra virgin olive oil if you aren't using condoms is yummy.:biggrin1:
:eek: You...you...you're not a virgin?! :tongue: Flavoured lube can have genital un-friendly stuff in it, so I try to avoid that. Oil, you say? Hmm. I'll try some 3-in-1. Thanks! :tongue: Condoms are great but should be more comfortable, the pinch can really hurt at times. :frown1: Anyway, ignore me. Think of bananas and ice-cream!

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
:eek: You...you...you're not a virgin?! :tongue: Flavoured lube can have genital un-friendly stuff in it, so I try to avoid that. Oil, you say? Hmm. I'll try some 3-in-1. Thanks! :tongue: Condoms are great but should be more comfortable, the pinch can really hurt at times. :frown1: Anyway, ignore me. Think of bananas and ice-cream!

My Bredli soughed yesterday and as I removed the shed skin (which was rolled up like a condom) I thought of you!:biggrin1:

I kid you not!

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My Bredli soughed yesterday and as I removed the shed skin (which was rolled up like a condom) I thought of you!:biggrin1:

I kid you not!
Well, thank you! I think... :tongue: I should make it clear that I don't bite. (My 'Bredli' doesn't, anyway.) :rolleyes: