Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You need more nuts :tongue:

Oh nuts....big chocolate covered nuts....oh my god! Is there anything better? Forget the banana! Just give me huge chocolate covered nuts!
*drops into a pleasure seizure*

D_GlennFeckless

Account Disabled
Media
Mmmmm. Benson's in West Boxford, MA ladies - you'll never be satisfied by another. Two huge bananas, more luscious mounds of homemade ice cream that you'll know what to do with, dripping, flowing, bathing in floods of toppings. If your appetite and stamina aren't up to the task, bring a friend or two and make it a shared banana split party. Threesomes/moresomes are welcome - there are plenty of outdoor tables in the back to stretch out on and get busy. Any other Benson's fans here?

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've never heard of Bensons but down here in Florida we have Jacksons. That thing has been around since before I was born for sure. They have something called the "Kitchen Sink" which is a huge sink filled with icecream and whatever else you want in there. Its a diabetic coma waiting to happen. They make candy in house and sell all sorts of old candy ya just can't find anymore. I haven't been in years, but i still have fond memories.