Votes: 17 8.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jamie121

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd Love To Know What U Girls Think Of My Pictures!
Please Leave Some Comments!
Im 7inch Long To The Millimeter!

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media
My ex-bf was huge, and he tried telling me he was 9" diameter. No, it wasn't, but it was enough, I couldn't tell how much, but it was hard to take all of him, even in length.

A few years later, he wrote me back telling me he was 8inch long 9inch diameter. Uhm, maybe at the base, but no he wasn't that wide. I'm thinking 7-8 is more accurate and it was hard to take it.

meatpackingbubba

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Well what's the max a woman can stand to take?

8" of girth is about the maximum a woman's vagina can take. The obvious exception being during childbirth when the vagina stretches considerably more.

Check this animation out:

http://www.penissizedebate.com/page39_annex.htm

Place you cursor over the green dildo and watch it enter and leave the model. The dildo is sized to represent a penis with 8" girth.

B_girthless

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
and what if a guy has less [than 5.5 inches girth] or more? Are you going to kick him out of bed??

Not long ago I went out with a very pretty girl who had incredible tits like Lee M's. She wore a low cut dress and a really short skirt that had me salivating all the way through dinner. Her legs were long and tan and perfectly shaped, like a dancer's legs. She kept smiling at me all through dinner, and asked if I could spend the night. I was so horny I almost came in my pants. When we got back to her apartment, she changed into a negligee with no panties. As soon as we started kissing she took off the negligee. Unbelievable body! Then she says, "Are you going to let me see it?" I stood up and dropped my pants. As soon as she saw my erection, she said she had to make a phone call. She was obviously dumbfounded. When she put down the phone, she said something had come up and she had to leave right away.

She promised we would go out again soon, but declined when I called her. She was very nice about it, and was clearly trying not to hurt my feelings.

We never made it to her bed, so she didn't have to "kick me out." Similar things have happened to me before, but at least this girl was very nice about it.

B_I'mWorried

Just Browsing
Media
Not long ago I went out with a very pretty girl who had incredible tits like Lee M's. She wore a low cut dress and a really short skirt that had me salivating all the way through dinner. Her legs were long and tan and perfectly shaped, like a dancer's legs. She kept smiling at me all through dinner, and asked if I could spend the night. I was so horny I almost came in my pants. When we got back to her apartment, she changed into a negligee with no panties. As soon as we started kissing she took off the negligee. Unbelievable body! Then she says, "Are you going to let me see it?" I stood up and dropped my pants. As soon as she saw my erection, she said she had to make a phone call. She was obviously dumbfounded. When she put down the phone, she said something had come up and she had to leave right away.

She promised we would go out again soon, but declined when I called her. She was very nice about it, and was clearly trying not to hurt my feelings.

We never made it to her bed, so she didn't have to "kick me out." Similar things have happened to me before, but at least this girl was very nice about it.

Nice? Gee man this is not nice! Sorry but what a shallow bitch!

B_girthless

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Nice? Gee man this is not nice! Sorry but what a shallow bitch!

She lost interest in sex when she saw how small I am. I don't think she was shallow. She expected a cock that was at least average size, and she found a polite way to deal with the situation without laughing or calling me "pencil dick."

meatpackingbubba

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
She lost interest in sex when she saw how small I am. I don't think she was shallow. She expected a cock that was at least average size, and she found a polite way to deal with the situation without laughing or calling me "pencil dick."

Sounds like she was being very tactful to me as well.

As for shallow, women are entitled to have sex for sexual satisfaction only, just like men. Declining to have sex after discovering that the prospective partner does not suit her desire for a minimum girth size does not make her shallow. She was only looking for a night of satisfying sex.

B_girthless

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sounds like she was being very tactful to me as well.

As for shallow, women are entitled to have sex for sexual satisfaction only, just like men. Declining to have sex after discovering that the prospective partner does not suit her desire for a minimum girth size does not make her shallow. She was only looking for a night of satisfying sex.

Exactly. It ws obvious she was very excited and eager for sex until she saw my dick. She was hoping to see something the size of meatpackingbubba's! I kind of doubt she would have had to make a phone call. She would have drooled all over it!

B_HugeCockTeen

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My ex-bf was huge, and he tried telling me he was 9" diameter. No, it wasn't, but it was enough, I couldn't tell how much, but it was hard to take all of him, even in length.

A few years later, he wrote me back telling me he was 8inch long 9inch diameter. Uhm, maybe at the base, but no he wasn't that wide. I'm thinking 7-8 is more accurate and it was hard to take it.

I think you mean circumference, not diameter. Even a 7" circumference is huge.

Diameter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

B_I'mWorried

Just Browsing
Media
Exactly. It ws obvious she was very excited and eager for sex until she saw my dick. She was hoping to see something the size of meatpackingbubba's! I kind of doubt she would have had to make a phone call. She would have drooled all over it!

I can't understand how you can just move on =/ and make excuses for the girl. You're describing my biggest fear there. I don't know what I would do if I were in your situation.

B_girthless

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
it has to be difficult to deal with that kind of rejection.

It's much worse when women look at me in the middle of intercourse and say "I can't feel you." Or if a mutual male friend tells me a few days afterward that a girl described me as a "pencil dick." On the other hand, another girl who rejected me became a Platonic friend and often calls me after having sex with other men to tell me how big the guy was and how much he thrilled her. Her calls are incredibly exciting, and have caused me to become fascinated by large cocks and the women who enjoy them.

B_girthless

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I can't understand how you can just move on =/ and make excuses for the girl. You're describing my biggest fear there. I don't know what I would do if I were in your situation.

Most guys don't have anything to worry about. You don't say what your size is, but you're probably bigger than I am. The average penis is at least an inch thicker in circumference.

B_girthless

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
[Length: 6.7" . Girth: If I measure at the base the girth is about 5.9". Between the base and the middle it is 5.5" and 5.7" in the middle. At the top of my penis where the head is it's 5.2"]. --penis size of "I'mWorried"

My erection is 4 inches all along the shaft (which is far below the average of just over five inches}. You are over an inch and a half thicker than that! You are much bigger than average--in length and width. In fact, you are very well-hung. I am certain that the girl who rejected me would have been more than thrilled by your size. You have absolutely nothing to worry about.

pavement

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's much worse when women look at me in the middle of intercourse and say "I can't feel you." Or if a mutual male friend tells me a few days afterward that a girl described me as a "pencil dick." On the other hand, another girl who rejected me became a Platonic friend and often calls me after having sex with other men to tell me how big the guy was and how much he thrilled her. Her calls are incredibly exciting, and have caused me to become fascinated by large cocks and the women who enjoy them.

Well of course you could endeavour to take advantage of the situation