Votes: 17 8.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well my bf is 5.5 inches girth and it's about perfect for me. It feels big but it's not super huge so I don't really get sore :smile:

espreggels

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't understand how you can just move on =/ and make excuses for the girl. You're describing my biggest fear there. I don't know what I would do if I were in your situation.

I doubt this actually happened to the guy. It has the distinct odor of a small-penis humiliation fetish story.

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media
there is such a thing as:
small-penis humiliation fetish?

By that meaning they like making themselves the center of attention by talking about their small penis and rejection... ala an attention whore for their small member?

I didn't realize anxiety could go that route.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media

By that meaning they like making themselves the center of attention by talking about their small penis and rejection... ala an attention whore for their small member?

Absolutely. The internet is full of sites catering to that fetish. And we occasionally see aficionados here, trying to get a little teasing or humiliation - with varying degrees of success.

FWIW, I've wanted to be smaller/shaped differently for a while - I've had partners find sex difficult or painful because of my penis. If mine was 4" in girth, I doubt I would experience the same problems. And in a way, it would be interesting to see if women (the ones who didn't find sex painful) like me for me, instead of for my penis. I would hope that I'm decent enough in bed that (for most women) my penis dimensions aren't the be-all and end-all of my sexual worth. :rolleyes:

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media
Absolutely. The internet is full of sites catering to that fetish. And we occasionally see aficionados here, trying to get a little teasing or humiliation - with varying degrees of success.

FWIW, I've wanted to be smaller/shaped differently for a while - I've had partners find sex difficult or painful because of my penis. If mine was 4" in girth, I doubt I would experience the same problems. And in a way, it would be interesting to see if women (the ones who didn't find sex painful) like me for me, instead of for my penis. I would hope that I'm decent enough in bed that (for most women) my penis dimensions aren't the be-all and end-all of my sexual worth. :rolleyes:

I feel like I got baited by an attention whore with his she liked me until she saw my member story. :rolleyes:

I think the grass is always greener on the other side.
I came across this site, trying to readjust my p.o.v that men that are well hung are all about their member and aren't monogamous.

I think people run in to those problems when sex is the basis of relationship, when it should be a part of it. I'd prefer moderation, like all things in life.

wait...I'm not helping here, I've take the hijack and running with it in another direction.

Girth, prefer it over length. 8 is too much 6 - 7.5 is fine, not that I measure.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

It's very real, unfortunately. There are many men here into SPH. They are sneaky and deceptive in their approach. :mad:

B_girthless

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
“Sneaky and deceptive.” “Attention whore.” “Sad little puppy.” “Thread hijacker.” And liar.

But most of all foolish for wasting one second of envy on people like you.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
“Sneaky and deceptive.” “Attention whore.” “Sad little puppy.” “Thread hijacker.” And liar.

Listen bud, we are not trying to be mean, it is just that SPH is not a healthy activity to participate in for the humiliated and the humiliator. I wasn't born with a very girthy penis... and I was a late bloomer. I started clamping and jelqing when I was 19 and that led to vacuum pumping of which, I was able to achieve quite a lot of girth gain to my penis. There are things that you can do to increase the girth of your penis... where is the fight in you? When I was down about my girth as a teenager, I searched for ways of increasing it.

I would not be far off base if I told you to DO something about your girth and not roll over and let it make you feel "small". If you love big penises... well, GROW one mate! Be proactive not depressed about it!!!!! :smile:

B_girthless

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Listen bud, we are not trying to be mean, it is just that SPH is not a healthy activity to participate in for the humiliated and the humiliator.

Neither is moronic psychologizing. Who died and appointed you god? Or the high priestess of truth? Or a paragon of what's healthy? No offense, pal, but one look at your pictures tells me that you really have no business advising anybody on what's healthy and what isn't.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You are a real piece of work, my shit is plenty healthy, now go crawl back in your cage...

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Neither is moronic psychologizing. Who died and appointed you god? Or the high priestess of truth? Or a paragon of what's healthy? No offense, pal, but one look at your pictures tells me that you really have no business advising anybody on what's healthy and what isn't.

So, what are the health benefits of a small penis humiliation fetish? :confused:

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media

why would you waste any energy on a useless emotion like envy?

I'm just approaching this from the position of what it feels like to have to reaffirm someone of their worth. If there is such a thing as SPH, that someone gets gratification from being humiliated, it's an energy I don't want to engage. Even with self-worth issues, it robs someone else of energy to do that. So if this SPH thing is real, no I don't want to be baited by that.

Envy is a useless emotion for any reason.

confusedman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i agree,i felt small long ago and clamping and jelqing helped gradually gain quite a lot.I believe that you should do something about it girthless.If i was in your case i would do a surgery with dermal grafts.SPH is a fetish.i am about 6.1" girth now cemented and i think it's perfect.I don't want more.But,years ago i was 4.75"-5".It took time and effort but it happened.If i were you,i would start jelqing and after a while (like 6 months)clamping while i would do some research about penis surgery.you could become like 6" easily one year from now ,one way or the other.Anyway,i don't want to convince you to do surgery,of course not,but a fetish can play with your mind and you can't think of anything else except this all the day ,wherever you are ,whatever you do.I have been there,i quite know how it felt. good luck to you.As for ideal penis girth i would say 5.75"-6.25" for most women(which means 99% of the population of women).the tight ones 5.75",the more opened ones 6.25" and that's it.

purplemushroom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My fiance who is 20 years younger than me (she's 19, I'm nearly 40) often has sex with other men with my blessing as I have suffered impotence problems for last 2 years and also have a bad back. She enjoys very well endowed black men and has been recently meeting two young American men who are working in the city in Germany we live. Both men are extremely 'thick' and she says only they are much thicker than her own wrist and both over 25cm long when erect (she has measure the length using her cell phone as comparison!). Although she is petite at 4ft 10" she is easily accommodating both men in her anus 'ball deep' however when simultaneously taking them in anus and pussy, she finds it occasionally sore as the guy in the pussy will thrust past her vulva and for some reason the extra girth amplifies this becuase of the stretching of both orifices. She is enjoying multiple orgasms as always and has never suffered this pain before while being 'DPd' by even by bigger lengthed men but she has never has two guys who are so 'girthed' before and is puzzled as the soreness after sex. She does not speak English but would like to know if their are other women who can advise on how to take both men without this discomfort. Not doing DPs is not an option! This is their favourite thing and she does not want to lose her bi-weekly slot with them (yes, they are doing many other girls too). Please help!