Votes: 17 8.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just got the pump and oh my god, it's way too big now, I just gained an inch in either direction, ohhhhhhh myyyyyy goddddddddd.........., I am so 8x8 right now and solid to the touch. It feels like a have a baseball bat for a cock.
The head is 8 inches, the length is 8 inches, and the girth is a mind blowing 8 inches..................... I'm in amazement, and I'm awestruck right now, forgive me if I get sidetracked.
Oh my god.....................
My cock has engorged itself and it's not soft like I thought it would be, it's as hard as a rock and doesn't want to go away.
chris

PregnantDreams

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Here's my two cents...yes, of course size matters to some degree, but that has very little (ok...slightly more then just a little lol ) to do with whether it's going to be a good experience or not. Some men just aren't that good with technique...in fact the ones who are bigger seem to think that just because they are bigger then that means they are sex gods and they don't have to put any effort into it or be inventive in any way, or watch their partner for reactions to what their partner likes.

Only my personal experience of course and others may think otherwise.

So...if I were going to say, "How thick must it be to kind of "guarantee" that I'd be satisfied EVEN IF the guys was a lump in the sack."

Answer: 6'' thick and length wouldn't matter much as long as it was able to hit the G-spot. I do agree with what others have said...larger girth really does feel quite nice...

Stats on the guy who made me cum the most: 4''around by 5.5'' long, and no, it wasn't because I had an emotional bond with him (which can effect how sex feels for some of us) we were just monogamous buddies. He did however have some inner link into my mind and knew all of the hip twirling/rythmn setting tricks in the book.

quarrel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've lately become a little insecure about my girth. (4.25) Maybe it's as you get older the women are more experienced and some have had children. I always feel like I slide in easily and am not creating much pressure on her vagina.

I've been able to please a woman by clit stimulation but would love to feel like I was really stretching a woman.

gimme_another_inch

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well my bf is 5.5 inches girth and it's about perfect for me. It feels big but it's not super huge so I don't really get sore :smile:

you would be my perfect date and I could be your bf substitute when he is away :tongue:

gimme_another_inch

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would say girth is very important, because it's kind of a length-multiplier: it makes one that isn't as long feel longer, because it's thicker going in. My preferred girth is at least 6", maybe 7".

Aly

Are you serious? It happened to me, I'm not long, maybe average but little over average in girth; this girl I was with admitted she was with an huge one but he didn't make her climax, once we were together she asked me "how do you do that?" and I asked "what that???" and she "to hit me that deep" (it was from behind) and she meant that not being so long how could I hit her that deep so that she felt it up toward her belly... well, maybe explanation is that we were making love and not just raw sex but, if what the above quoted is true that could be the real explanation.
thanks, that makes me feel better