womens views on an combined orgasm?!!?

D_u45eu5f

Just Browsing
Media
right where to begin
well i was having sex with my gf
and i was licking her out until she orgasmed and as soon as she orgasmed/still having an orgasm we had sex, because she was orgasming her vagina was really tight gripped my penis hard..... which lead to me cumming aswel and then her to further have another orgasm on top or rather with the one from oral sex

i was just wondering if any other woman here has experienced anything like this i.e having one orgasm and then another one.... or one after another specifically an oral sex orgasm followed by a vaginal one.. a multi orgasmic event

me and my gf talked about it after and she said that it was the most intensely pleasurable feeling she'd ever had....... at that point i turned into a swellhead .... in more ways that one

anyway any feedback will greatly be appreciated

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Great topic, dude.

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
right where to begin
well i was having sex with my gf
and i was licking her out until she orgasmed and as soon as she orgasmed/still having an orgasm we had sex, because she was orgasming her vagina was really tight gripped my penis hard..... which lead to me cumming aswel and then her to further have another orgasm on top or rather with the one from oral sex

i was just wondering if any other woman here has experienced anything like this i.e having one orgasm and then another one.... or one after another specifically an oral sex orgasm followed by a vaginal one.. a multi orgasmic event

me and my gf talked about it after and she said that it was the most intensely pleasurable feeling she'd ever had....... at that point i turned into a swellhead .... in more ways that one

anyway any feedback will greatly be appreciated[/QUOTE]

You mean a multiple orgasm?

Nope, never heard of it before. You must be the only guy in the world that can do it.

Last edited by a moderator:

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am no physician, but from my knowledge of the human body, that sounds a bit impossible.

fire77

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Fire:
Every time I see one of your posts, I just can't stop looking at those fine legs. All I can say is WOW.

Thanks wiser.

I am no physician, but from my knowledge of the human body, that sounds a bit impossible.

It is possible for some women to have multiple orgasms one after the other.

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Fair enough - I guess I misinterpreted "multiple orgasms" or "combined orgasms" meaning simultaneous orgasms rather than a chain of orgasms, which is physiologically possible.

BIOGIRL4BBC

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This is why I don't do white guys.

Yes, lick it and stick it, such a pleasurable experience.

I believe it was first discovered by Cro-Magnun man.

Next time, try going back and forth...if you can last that long. (wink)

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
This is why I don't do white guys.

Yes, lick it and stick it, such a pleasurable experience.

I believe it was first discovered by Cro-Magnun man.

Next time, try going back and forth...if you can last that long. (wink)

You might want to go check out the rules of the site...

They can be found here: ToS

For some odd reason, we don't take too kindly to race based bullshit here.

Mike7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Chained orgasms - oral (one entended) right into intercourse (multiples) is a wife favorite. She can go multiples without the oral but stacking both types is amazing.