Women's Views on Male Circumcision

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Matt Cohen, Nov 18, 2007.

1. Matt Cohen

Matt Cohen Member

I am interested to know what women think about men being / not being circumcised.

Does it make any difference to the sensation you get during sex ?

Is it easier to wank a guy if he is cut or uncut ?

Do you prefer putting a cut or uncut dick in your mouth when giving blowjobs ?

From an appearance perspective, what type of dick turns you on more to look at, cut or uncut ?

I would appreciate answers from women only on this thread.

2. Thicktooll

Thicktooll New Member

Sorry mate, Butt some man wil,l gave you a better answer tham women .\man suck with more disire and more pasion and they see alot more cocks . any way is after you it is you thred Chheers mate I personally prefer them big thick and uncut with loose fore-skin

Sorry mate I could not resisted this . Cheers good luck

3. eyeloveuncutcocks

eyeloveuncutcocks New Member

Albums:
    uncitcumsized definitely feels the best... with uncut you dont need lube, it provides great slippery sliding/gliding motion during intercourse.. oral sex is way easier since i only need to suck the head and tug the foreskin back and forth ...umm thats te best

4. SteveHd

Gold Member

5. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

To me a dick without a foreskin is missing an element, there'd be none of that pleasure of watching his glans revealed as you slide his foreskin down over it, nothing to nibble, usually very little frenulum which is an extremely sensitive part. Circumcised dicks have their appeal too but I think they don't offer as many features to play with.

I'm in England so my experience with cut cocks is rather limited, but I can't really think it would make much difference to the feel during sex although I've read one doesn't get as wet with a circumcised cock.

To look at uncut turns me on much more.

A lot of what we like in a dick is influenced by what we're used to and as I'm used to uncircumcised dicks it's quite natural I prefer them, but I still don't understand why people can't leave well enough alone. If it isn't broken don't fix it.

During wanking the main part of it is the sliding of his foreskin up and down over his cock head, so this would be missing with a circumcised cock, I'd be a little afraid of hurting him.

From talking to people it seems that cut cocks don't produce as much precum, precum tastes delicious so I'd much rather put an uncircumcised cock in my mouth.

6. Marlboro woman

Marlboro woman New Member

Uncircumcised ... I love the feeling of a foreskin inside me and the sliding motion.

7. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

I'm not picky, in all honesty... I like cocks period! :tongue: But if I had to pick, I'd pick uncut... I just like the look of 'em.

8. in6087

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Foreskins are OK but they do have their draw backs...

9. ChinaSwimmer88

ChinaSwimmer88 New Member

I can't say I have had a huge range of experience, but 4 of the 5 guys I have been with have been uncircumcised and I do enjoy the look, feel, and sensation better. Maybe it's just what I'm used to.

10. Belly_Dancer

Belly_Dancer Member

I think it depends a lot on where you live and what is the norm there. In my generation in the U.S., the majority of men are circumcised, and I think a lot of American women just don't "get" how appealing uncircumcised cocks can be. People who have had very little contact with uncut cocks can also think they are unsanitary, which couldn't be farther from the truth -- if a man keeps his cock clean, there are no problems with unpleasant odours, etc.

To ask what "Women's" views are on Male Circumcision is almost an impossible question to answer, as it varies from woman to woman. I'd say that in general, where women have had access to more uncircumcised cocks, they tend to prefer them more. Where women have not had access to them, they tend to desire them less.

I, myself, love my Master's uncut cock, and now that I've been very intimate with him, I probably would find a circumcised penis to be not quite as interesting to touch or taste...but it certainly wouldn't deter me if I was turned on, liked the guy, and the cock was attractive in general. I think the shape (aesthetic appeal) and size (thick please!) of the penis matters much more to me than whether or not the foreskin is intact.

11. B_sugarandspice

B_sugarandspice New Member

Uncut has advantages when he is very hung because of the slide and that feels so incredible. The only slight disadvantage is a temporary odor since douching get rid of it. I noticed that I had a stronger sex smell and if I had fallen a sleep without getting up it could be even more noticeable that with a man who is "cut" (can't spell the big word for it) because the uncut penis has glands that produces a substance that varies in odor and can be very strong for some men. This odor can be difficult to wash off and I used to have a soap especially for it but I gave it to that boyfriend when he moved away and couldn't find the soap. It was Neutrogena for Men bar soap for sensitive skin. It worked great. Does anyone have a strong odor and have a soap to recommend in case it ever comes up again because Neutrogena discontinued the soap. I do not like strong odor of uncut penises but light odor is ok. It can have a sweaty butt smell and I wouldn't want that in my mouth and especially cannot have my couch smelling like that from him. Don't say it was an infection. It wasn't . Smegma has a distinct odor that may or may not wash off completely and may or may not be unpleasant.
    There are websites that talk about it but it sounds like a hassle letting the penis air dry and all that. I say just give a quick wash with an effective soap before each use. You have to be sure you thoroughly rinse an uncut dick or something really bad will happen but you probably knew that.
    The uncut penis is more beautiful but needs more upkeep. The cut penis is a little more convenient because I love to give oral. Some uncut men have very little odor and it is nice to pull out his cock at any time and suck it without having to wash first.
    The cut penis is convenient because you can play with his dick or fuck him and not smell as much like sex on your hands mouth and coochie. You can sneak off somewhere for a quickie and all you need is a wet wipe.
    I don't like it when the uncut penis has a very thick skin on the outside and makes the penis feel too squishy for me. I like to feel the hardness of it so even if he has considerable size I cannot get off unless it feels very firm.
    If I notice odor in my cooch from my lover I will break it off no matter how good the sex is because that turns me off even if it is natural and normal. Some people might try to insist that ALL odor is infection and that is not the case. Pits smell and yes bacteria causes pit smell but your pits are not infected no matter how bad the odor for example. Some people are stinky. Some aren't so much.
    I really hope to do so oral on my cut ATF (the one in my pics lol)
    We have to use lots of lube and I could never do it without it.
    I want to hear if anyone can fit the larger ones ok without lube if their uncut.

12. Matt Cohen

Matt Cohen Member

My girlfriend often says she likes the fact there is no unpleasant smell from my penis.

She also says it's great that the glans is permanently clean and dry.

I remember before I was circumcised, my glans kept getting moist and sticky, even only a few hours after washing.

I can't think of any reason why a woman would want to put a smelly, sticky piece of skin in her mouth.

Yeah sure, uncircumcised can wash their foreskin, but it would need to be washed just before sex every time to be as clean as a circumcised penis.

13. SteveHd

Gold Member

Matt, nice insult to those who have foreskins. You're learning well from your peers.

14. Matt Cohen

Matt Cohen Member

Steve, I have not insulted anyone. I had a foreskin for the first 16 years of my life so I do know what it's like to have and not have a foreskin.

Most people are either circumcised as a baby and therefore never know what it's like to have a foreskin or they remain intact and never get it done.

As one of the few who was circumcised later than childhood, I remember what it was like having a foreskin and can now experience what it's like without.

I do believe therefore that I can speak with more authority than most on this issue, due to an experience that most others do not experience.

It is my opinion that it is better to be circumcised.

If other people say they like having a foreskin, then that's fine. But my preference is to be circumcised as the benefits are far greater than having a foreskin.

15. Linda Sue

Linda Sue New Member

Albums:
    For me, uncut is sexy because it's so novel -- most of my lovers have been circumsized. When I first had an uncircumsized lover, he had a big cock, and when I pulled it out, I was just entranced. He was very sensitive. It was all interesting and sexy. Something very raw and edgy about an uncut cock.

16. markw

markw New Member

Albums:

Ever stop to think that maybe your cock stank when you were uncut because you didn't wash properly? You know, you still have to wash even if your cut. I'm uncut and i don't smell.

17. SteveHd

Gold Member

You did. I'll allow it wasn't your intent.
    Prior to age 16, you couldn't have had much sexual experience other than jerking off. So I don't think your "before" experiences count for much. As someone who's now 20, your unusual situation doesn't convey "more authority than most". You couldn't have a lot of before-and-after experiences.

18. B_johnschlong

B_johnschlong New Member

I always look at this issue from a historic and cultural perspective.

Which cultures circumcise men? The monotheist, conservative, fundamentalist cultures: judaism, american capitalism/protestantism, and islam.

The rest of the world doesn't.

I don't really like rituals of genital mutilation, whether it be for religious, victorian or other reasons.

Besides that, a cut cock can never enjoy the same pleasure as an uncircumcized penis. After all, the foreskin has quite a few important sexual functions (stimulation, lubrication, olfactory excitation, etc...). If it hadn't, evolution would have gotten rid of it a long time ago.

The only reason why the three monotheistic, fundamentalist cultures cut it, is to exert authority over their males. Free and modern cultures don't need the practise.

The only exceptional case in which this cruel practise could, perhaps, be defended, is to tackle the transmission of HIV.

For the rest, it should be prohibited.

19. B_johnschlong

B_johnschlong New Member

Ok, since I can't screw up any further, I'll just leave it at asking: why does a small group of cultures circumcise their men?

20. Matt Cohen

Matt Cohen Member

Regardless of washing regularly, I used to fine the head of my penis went wet and sticky within a couple of hours of washing. Since I was circumcised my glans remains dry and doesn't go sticky at all. The smell of smegma has also gone.
    Regardless of washing regularly, an uncut dick will start producing smegma again a few hours later.

Draft saved Draft deleted