Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Foreskin doesn't add size and no man should measure his cock to include it.

What if you really, really liked a guy who was circumsized, possibly even falling in love with him? You'd bin him because of his circumsized cock? Lol sorry but, sounds a bit shallow and obsessive to me.

When I allow myself to fall in love, it's only after I've taken a serious, rational look at our possible compatibility. Not enough people realize that 'falling in love' is a conscious choice (at least, it should be, for intelligent people).

I am honest with myself about what I value. I can compromise on some things, and not others. It depends on the situation.

Anyway, I didn't participate in this thread to be jumped upon by bitter, angry people. Please take your problems elsewhere. We're just sharing thoughts and ideas.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Damian,

The post you quoted was back in November; at that time, the circ. threads were inflamed across the board. In retrospect, I'll allow that post was hostile. Now that the climate has calmed down, I don't think I'd do that now.

This is an open forum: anyone can post to any thread. But I do avoid the Women's forum, generally.

I ask that you quit suggesting that I have a mental problem. Being an activist for social change isn't an APA recognized affliction.

Sue Maclean

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It depends on the mood, guy, etc etc. I like both for various reasons. Mainly cut as the cleanliness thing to me is paramount, but that doesn't rule out a clean uncut cock.

tepidmarksman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
95% of all negative comments regarding uncut cocks come from cut guys or people from a culture that cuts by default eg. USA.

just once i'd like to see some negative opinions that don't smack of either jealousy, narrow-mindedness or self-promotion. seriously.

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Damian,

The post you quoted was back in November; at that time, the circ. threads were inflamed across the board. In retrospect, I'll allow that post was hostile. Now that the climate has calmed down, I don't think I'd do that now.

This is an open forum: anyone can post to any thread. But I do avoid the Women's forum, generally.

I ask that you quit suggesting that I have a mental problem. Being an activist for social change isn't an APA recognized affliction.

Steve. Bottom line. Circumcision will continue to be favoured and practised around the world long after u I and everyone else on lpsg have gone the way of the dodo.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It depends on the mood, guy, etc etc. I like both for various reasons. Mainly cut as the cleanliness thing to me is paramount, but that doesn't rule out a clean uncut cock.

so would yolu like to be cut for the 'cleanliness thing' too, because it works both ways?

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh. Ooh. Oooh! Who mentioned this subject? Awe, don’t get me started, please don’t get me started – not unless you like the colour green! (Steps back, takes deep breath while gripping wrist and closing eyes and utters the monosyllable, ‘Calm, calm, calm. Clears throat then steps up to the microphone) Ok, as some of you may have guessed, I’m not in favour of infantile circumcision and the flagrant abuse of human rights that it engenders. Adults, I couldn’t give a toss about; it’s their shit, they do what they like with it. But kids; na. Mine has left me harbour resentment towards my parents and the establishment, but having made the decision and taken the steps I say they brought it upon themselves and I doubt I’m the only one that feels that way. the good news is it’s not so bad I want to kill over it.

You ladies though, by and large, you seem to understand; you know you wouldn’t agree with it being done to the fairer sex. God bless the Western world and all who sail in her, because it happens in other cultures. One of the reasons for it is the fear a woman will enjoy sex too much (if at all!) and might be inclined to become unfaithful; after all, you don’t miss what you don’t have, do you?

The loss of a male foreskin also means the loss of sensation. The foreskin contains many nerve endings that make the area as sensitive as the lips (hay come on now, I mean round the mouth) or finger tips. Now here’s a little experiment you can do. Take a couple of small pointed items, say needles of cocktail sticks; hold them with one hand so as the points are about an inch apart and then gently prod the back of the opposite hand. Next, do the same to the back of you calf muscle and note the difference? I guarantee you’ll feel two distinct points on your hand and only one on the back of your leg. The reason for this is the difference between the amount of nerve endings in each area; you know you’re being touched both times, but in the leg it’s more vague.

A further degradation of sensation is that in removing the foreskin you also remove the protection it offers and the glance of the penis then develops extra layers of skin to compensate. This means the nerve endings in the glance are further from the surface and point of contact during sex, adding to the overall loss. I know some men having opted for circumcision will dismiss this as rubbish, and I can understand that form of denial; desire can be very persuasive.

As for odour: how many of us have stood next to the smelly armpit of someone hanging on to a strap suspended from the ceiling of a crowded train? Despite washing frequently, perspiration can be a real problem for some people, but we don’t cut off their arms because of it. In fact there’s a school of thought that says, if they didn’t wash they would have less of a problem, as is claimed with dredlocks. Odour is caused by bacteria attacking the chemicals we give off, especially when found on clean skin. Once the area becomes contaminated with bodily excretion and dead bacteria, it's less attractive to the same bacteria and other bacteria come along with different odours. How many time do you hear people say, ‘I don’t mind the smell of fresh sweat, but stale sweat, eck.’ The same thing happens with smelly feet; that particular bacteria, incidentally, being used in producing certain cheeses (just food for thought).

While similar processes take place in and around the genitalia of both sexes, bodily systems are in place to regulate and help keep those areas clean. Remember that nature doesn’t make soap or deodorants, we do. Conception depends on a high level of cleanliness in all animals and theses systems take care of that. In fact chemicals contained in the products we use to clean our bits and pieces with have, in some cases, cased irritation for partners with allergies. Having said all that, my own level of hygiene is impeccable; I bath once a year, whether I need it or not!

It was in more recent years that I learned about foreskin restoration and embarked on a program and while it’s proving quite successful in appearance and increased sensitivity in the glance(the layers of skin having reduced), it will never be the same. The nerves were denser in the original skin and can’t be replaced. Of course, I would much prefer not having to go to extreme measures and don’t see why men should be forced to. It’s high time this barbaric and out dated practice ceased; there aren’t even medical grounds why a new born child should be subject to this anaesthetic less practice; it serves no purpose other than condemning the men to a life of substandard sex and lining pockets of others. Ladies raise you voice; lobby those politicians!

Very well said, especially about the hygiene myth that gets circulated about an uncut cock.

I'm in exactly the same boat (re: cut and wish it wasn't) and feel exactly the same way, seahorses. Been restoring for only 5+months and though progress is slow, it is progressing. Even though I'm a Gay man, I have always wondered what women thought about the issue. Thanks, ladies, for your perspectives.:wink:

right, i just signed up to this literally today. I am a guy yeah, but i had to say, i, like matt, had a foreskin until i was 16, nearly 17....and i do agree about how easily it got smelly and sticky...itd take say, 3 hours after cleaning and itd b lik back to square 1...MY fear was, that if i went out, say with a girl 4 a night(for more than say 3 hours), then we went back to my house or something, then she would b confronted with a smelly dick..which isnt what we want at all lol.....im now circumcised, and to be honest, i quite like it. with my girlfriend now, shes fine with it, infact she likes it. . .but because im in england, and its more uncommon,so i was a little worried about what she might think about it..so i was very self conscious 4 a while.....i really dont know which look i prefer, definitely more sensitive uncut, but cut is easy to clean, and feels really good anyway. im only 18 now, so i do remember the comparison very well....anyway, just thought id comment.

peteuncut

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Sorry Matt, posting over and over because you are not getting the answers you want is not being satisfied with your condition... it's being obsessed. Girls who know uncircumcised men tend to like it better.... logical because nature usually works best the way it evolved (or was created or both).

peteuncut

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Sorry Matt, posting over and over because you are not getting the answers you want is not being satisfied with your condition... it's being obsessed. Girls who know uncircumcised men tend to like it better.... logical because nature usually works best the way it evolved (or was created or both).

walla99

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I honestly haven't noticed a huge difference...when it's erect, it looks and feels pretty much the same way to me. There is a bit of extra skin of course, but that isn't a huge difference to me. My current boyfriend is uncircumcized and while I have noticed he is um, "more sticky" as someone phrased it here, it certainly doesn't bother me and he doesn't smell any differently than any other guy I've been with. I love putting his wet sticky cock in my mouth to be honest. Sex is great, but I don't think that has to do with being uncirc'ed.

I do have a friend who thinks it's gross and it always annoys me when she says this as she doesn't even have any experience with it. I think it's funny because me and our other friend are both with guys not from the USA and they are both uncircumcized and yet she is still so rude about it!

I have a son who I had circumcized. It was a tough decision for me because the docs wouldn't give me any reasons to do it - they were very much ambivalent- yet all my male friends (I was single) said they would circumcize their boys. My dad (who is uncirc'ed) and my sister both did NOT want me to circ him. I bowed to peer pressure so he would basically be like other boys in his social group. I'm not so sure I would make the same decision if a second time came around. Live and learn.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with matt cohen i have had uncut cocks a lot dating and they all was not pleasent but i was still nice to the guys and did not let them know how it was a turn off, we would always shower together before hand as a more romantic type seting and i suggested this so as not to offend them about their oder problem,[ no matter how much you wash it there is always an oder but some things cant be helped] with cut guys it is always more enjoyable and cleaner bjs, and i can feel them inside me much better all the uncut seem to just have sex with there foreskin, my husband was not cut when we dated and no matter how much he showerd together or i washed it myself before sex it had a oder to it i would pull back his forskin and clean it very very good and before we got into bed it stunk, i still married him and after 3 years of marriage he told me he would get cut an sex has been better cleaner and he has never used lube and does not need any at any time, so yes no matter what a cut cock is a clean cock, i would not turn down cut from uncut ive had the chance unlike most women to have both, and also from the same man[ MY HUSBAND] and to me after he got his forskin removed it is much better for both, as always this is just my opinon but me, once you have a cut one you never want to go back , i also agree that if a guy hasnt had forskin and them been circumsied he doesent know what he is talking about an cant really give input to the subject honestly. guys who have been cut in adult hood will know more about it than an uncut guy. some times the uncut guys think they are a sexual god to us women NOT ALL BUT SOME, hubby was 33 when he got cut so i think he should know what he is talking about sorry if the uncut gets affended i do not mean to but this is the way it is. he has not lost any sensentain there at all if any he has gained if possible more sesation. been that way for the past 11 yrs.

melis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think I'll contribute my part to the revival of this thread once again... Don't you just love that? ;)

In my country, circumcision is not common. I have not been with many guys, all but one have been uncut. Maybe I've been lucky, but I have yet to go down on someone and be turned off by his scent. They have all been clean. I didn't find the cut guy any better or worse in that matter. I guess that my "research" cannot be valid since the sampled population has been too limited to come up with any statistic significance...

Making love, I haven't been able to tell the difference between a cut and an uncut cock inside my vagina before my current lover. He has an awesome - and abundant - foreskin, I can feel the friction of it inside me - and it's all good.

So, you guys - don't be so obsessed with your foreskin or lack thereof - enjoy what you have and make us love it just as much as you do ;) Oh, and keep clean - but that goes for us all, male or female.

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I guess I'll never quite understand the division. I admit that the glide mechanism is probably better feeling, but I can't provide that, and as far as I am concerned I don't care. :/

That makes me a bad person.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My observation: It's mostly in USA, U.K., and other descendants of the British Empire where people have a problem with intact penises causing odor; "stink" as some of them would say. And that problem doesn't seem to exist outside of non-English-speaking countries. Very strange.

Reactions: vikingking1000

crisdomiano

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Growing up uncut (and a minority on top of that) in a white-bread area made me pretty insecure about my penis for years. Hell, even though I had ample female attention, my dating and sex life was in a chokehold until I was 18 -- so apprehensive about revealing my odd, brown, foreskinned dick!

Eventually I got over it -- found girls who appreciated me, and ammunition for anyone who questioned the quality of my cock. But I have to admit the size factor helped. If they didn't like uncut cocks already, or had no experience with them, it gave the girls something else to focus on, or a good reason to try the foreskin and fall in love ;-)

For a while I went through a gung-ho pro-foreskin phase, finally feeling attractive and confident despite the ignorance and awkwardness I face growing up, and finding many allies on the net. Uncut cock looked better (once you got used to it and opened your mind at least), and made for a more sensitive cock whose natural textures just tickled vaginas. And, globally speaking, I was in the majority!

Now, things have evened out. I'm glad to be uncut, but I don't think I'd mind being cut either...we all seem to have our fun, and our fans. I've so gotten over it, even those stupid and cruel remarks that used to get me down!

mds43

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find it fascinating to note that Matt specifically asked for female views on circumcision

He didn't ask in this particular thread for male views

Matt has other threads that invite male views
However certain males on this site cannot resist the urge to slag off circumcised guys and rant and rave
Very interesting to note which males have provided a view which they were not asked to provide

your are right on about this it would seem that some not all mind you but some uncut guys on here think they are gods gift to women just because they have some useless skin on there dick, so i can only but help think that they are so disgusted with their self that they not only cant read that its for women only to answer some questions but they feel the need to put down the man who has a cleaner cock then he, also has a more smooth cock looks more sexual as well as more intising to view to most women. cant help but say this, im tired of you uncuts spouting trash you know nothing about, if your not cut keep your mouth shut about a question to women only and stop you bashing of cut guys just because we had the balls to do something about something that looks like it came over on noahs ark, if your happy with your cock fine, we cut guys are way more than happy with ours as well, not all uncut guys on here are so forcefull in this but the ones who are know it and im tired of reading the same ole crap about it from them. grow up and learn something else to quote about it besides how much you hate cut guys penises, and how much more you are so pleasing to the ladies with you cock then us cut guys are. it has been well known that all ladies do not feel this way at all , and preferably love the look feel and touch of the cut cock inside them but you dont hear them bashing men about there cock in other state cut or uncut so why should you, an opinon is different than a personal attack about a cut cock or a uncut, so get off your peditsal and answer the questions thats ask when your ask and this is not the place at this time go to the other threads and post about your little parade, i didnt answer your question matt but as it was for the ladies to answer i tried to be polite as i could here but i am tired of a few posters on here trying to force there way every where on this site to control every thread posted an bash every one else who isnt like they are between there legs.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my views on being cut is it needs to be done. if i knew now what i didnt know 14yrs ago with my son i would had him done but i didnt. every check up that was routine when their small i always asked about wether or not it was ok. to me it look tight you couldn't retact it at all. i even followed the drs. orders. but as he grew older it became a problem. finally i got fed up and took him to a uriologist. who told me he needed to be circumcisied my son was 6 yrs at the time. he said the reason was he was too tight to retract and that is why it hurt him so much. i did have him done. he did fine and after a coulpe of weeks went by he told me " i feel better now". so im with getting cut. in some cases it cant be help.

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Right on mds43!
Its interesting how some of the uncut guys and anti circ nazis such as steve and dxj always have to try and put down guys who are circumcised. And how they get enraged if a cut guy dares to say on lpsg that he's happy being circumcised.

People should live and let live and respect other peoples individual views especially if they are not insulting or harming others.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
People should live and let live and respect other peoples individual views especially if they are not insulting or harming others.
Calling Jerry and I Nazi's isn't a demonstration of "live and let live". You should walk-the-walk in addition to talk-the-talk. "Civility" isn't unilateral.