Women's Views on Male Circumcision

1IamSmall123

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I allow myself to fall in love, it's only after I've taken a serious, rational look at our possible compatibility. Not enough people realize that 'falling in love' is a conscious choice (at least, it should be, for intelligent people).

I am honest with myself about what I value. I can compromise on some things, and not others. It depends on the situation.

Anyway, I didn't participate in this thread to be jumped upon by bitter, angry people. Please take your problems elsewhere. We're just sharing thoughts and ideas.

I debate the notion that love is conscious choice.
It is a primal drive necessary from our 50,000 year old ancesters.
Based deep in the brain, with dopamine and other neurotransmitters.
We conciously have gloriously abandoned control over this emotion!

Ann_bbw

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I find it barbaric to cut a man without his permission (infants and young men). If a man chooses later in life, then it's his choice.
I rather like the foreskin, so much fun to roll back and forth, and play with.
It looks more natural both flaccid and erect.
As far as cleaning. Simply teach young boys or men to keep it clean (a huge embarrassment for some, too bad). It is both important for health and preventing the skin from adhering.
Just my opinion.

Jdubyaa007

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I find it barbaric to cut a man without his permission (infants and young men). If a man chooses later in life, then it's his choice.
As far as cleaning. Simply teach young boys or men to keep it clean (a huge embarrassment for some, too bad). It is both important for health and preventing the skin from adhering.
Just my opinion.
Thx ann. 1000% agree.

Reactions: vikingking1000

OceanLuvBug

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Prefer the smooth mouth feel of a circumcised cock ;P ... think it's a pretty strong personal preference sort of issue

I am interested to know what women think about men being / not being circumcised.

Does it make any difference to the sensation you get during sex ?

Is it easier to wank a guy if he is cut or uncut ?

Do you prefer putting a cut or uncut dick in your mouth when giving blowjobs ?

From an appearance perspective, what type of dick turns you on more to look at, cut or uncut ?

I would appreciate answers from women only on this thread.

Just my opinion.
Do you know it is the foreskin that has most of the nerve endings?

Ms. Malac is an Obama appointee and I dare say does not fit the definition of conservative prude, but she is pragmatic when it comes to foreskin.

Deborah Malac, U.S. Ambassador to Uganda noted that through the U.S. President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief, more than 466,000 men were circumcised for HIV prevention.

Just something to consider.

Reactions: MisterVIP

A thread from 2007.......One of the best inventions from that time was cutting down the size....Where's Wally? upload_2017-4-13_21-4-33.jpeg

If a woman does not like your cock, then say goodbye. A woman does not have to live with it. You do.

Reactions: TinyPrincess