Women's views on (my) small penis

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So um..what to say about it that hasnt been said. Its a small one. Your body looks pretty nice. Its pretty humorous how small it is when its limp, but doesnt look terrible when erect. So again to sum up, nice body..small penis...yeah. :)

B_chubsy1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As seaside said, it is truly tiny when limp (in a cute way!) but you sure seem to qualify as a grower! Not bad size when hard, I've sure seem smaller! :redface:

B_bcmilf

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Looks fine when hard
but i've see badys bigger when soft
so sorry hun
but i think it would do the job just fine
who fucks a limp dick anyway

SR_chixdiggit

1st Like
Media
So don't be shy, ladies! Tell me what you think of
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As seaside said, it is truly tiny when limp (in a cute way!) but you sure seem to qualify as a grower! Not bad size when hard, I've sure seem smaller! :redface:

thanks chubsy! As for being a grower, I like to think of it as my "shock and awe" approach. First I shock them with its tininess. Then I awe them with... oh...

SR_chixdiggit

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
While not a female, I would certainly offer that it looks rather average when hard. Like a regular 6" dick, right?

wrong. More like your run of a mill 4.8 incher, lean and mean... I just posted a measuring pic as proof.

bcmilf, what's a "badys"?

cdunstan1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know that your post requested women’s views and I have a full sized penis. But I have a comment that is so humiliating and funny that I feel it should not be repressed. Actually I have 3, none of them invoking Liza or snaps. However in deference to your stated wishes I will restrain myself until I have permission.

p.s. You only mentioned you wanted women to comment on your little pecker. No mention of your smoking hot ass. Baby, join my team and you’ll be so popular no one will ever notice your tiny gherkin penis.

SR_chixdiggit

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know that your post requested women’s views and I have a full sized penis. But I have a comment that is so humiliating and funny that I feel it should not be repressed. Actually I have 3, none of them invoking Liza or snaps. However in deference to your stated wishes I will restrain myself until I have permission.

p.s. You only mentioned you wanted women to comment on your little pecker. No mention of your smoking hot ass. Baby, join my team and you’ll be so popular no one will ever notice your tiny gherkin penis.

Ladies, HELP! I don't want to leave my team! I like it on this side ;)

But we shan't repress your comment, my friend, so let 'er rip...

cdunstan1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
But we shan't repress your comment, my friend, so let 'er rip...

So many insults from which to choose….OK Here goes.....

Buddy do you need to use a magnifying glass to find your tiny prick when you need to pee? Or do you just sit down like a woman? Your dick’s so small the stream probably wouldn’t make it to the bowl anyway!

Ladies, HELP! I don't want to leave my team! I like it on this side ;)

Hey calm down. I’m not saying you need to abandon ship. Just give it a try. I usually wouldn’t say this because
1) I I’ve been in a monogamous relationship for 10 years and don’t propose things that I won’t carry thru and
2) I think it rude of gay dudes to hit on str8 dudes.

Having said that, I’d like nothing more than the having the privilege of deflowering your indubitably tight pink boyhole and giving you an orgasm by rubbing your clit. Er, I mean small penis.

I mean you just might enjoy it. :wink: I know I promised not to but I have a tremendous need to give you a *snap* :smile: