Women's views on small penis men

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just for the record, I wasn't having a pop at anyone. I am genuinely interested in the laugh reaction other than the embarassed OMG reaction. I am wondering if there is some sort of latent post feminist thing going on.

That sounds rather like you were taking a pop at all of womankind instead of just that woman.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
For all my on-line flippant attitude and outside my Dom/sadist activities where humiliation is part of the agreed play I do try to be tactful when dealing with the lesser endowed man.
I've come up with strategies to overcome any initial disappointment I feel when I discover he's not as large as I would have liked and ways of getting around that less than full feeling during sex.
I also hide all my larger toys and they don't ever feature in normal vanilla sex with the smaller man so he doesn't feel inadequate.
I'm not so devoid of humanity that I'll ignore a guys finer feelings esp. when it comes to a topic as emotive as penis size.

Last edited:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just for the record, I wasn't having a pop at anyone. I am genuinely interested in the laugh reaction other than the embarassed OMG reaction. I am wondering if there is some sort of latent post feminist thing going on.

I didn't particularly think you were. Personally, I really do think the laugh reaction is due to immaturity, bad manners or nastiness. Of course there are also women with ASD (Autistic Spectrum Disorder) who genuinely don't understand that it is rude to laugh at someone's physical appearance, but these would represent only a very small proportion of the laughers.

That sounds rather like you were taking a pop at all of womankind instead of just that woman.

You mean with the 'latent post feminist' part?

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Exactly.

Some men think all women prefer huge cocks, I went out with a guy who had very big cock and to be honest although it was nice to look at and he can do some positions the average size man couldn't, I didn't enjoy having sex with him at all, it was always painful and very uncomfortable.

Which positions were those? I've had the exact opposite problem.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Last edited:

Riven650

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know you weren't directing the question at me, but two positions we have difficulty with (because I'm not long enough) are:

Spoons Sex Position

- and -

Side to Side Sex Position

I'm constantly slipping out and it never feels like we're deep enough when I don't. Just for these positions I wish I was about 2 or 3 inches longer.

Don't you worry about it RawDog. Those positions aren't as satisfying (IMHO) as the ones where you have gravity on your side. The extra 2-3 inches would be great 'on paper' but a bloody a liability in missionary position.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My experience has been exactly the same as RawDog's. I have also had trouble with the scissors position the few times I tried it, although that might have been due to a lack of experience with it. I have around 7 inches of "insertable length".

If the woman gets a little too carried away with the cowgirl position it can not only pose problems for the guy staying in, it can actually be dangerous, but this is more a problem of too much movement rather than too little length.

I have heard quite a few guys who are short (less than 5" functional length) that doggy style becomes impossible or impractical for them.

gunnaknow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The fact that there are undoubtedly some that are into SPH that jerk off to this thread, doesn't stop the rest of us from having a meaningful conversation regarding the issues.

Bravo55

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have heard that beyond a certain threshold, size doesn't matter... or least matters less. I know that answers will vary based on preferences but, in general, is there some general sense of what that threshold might be. I am not looking for a "line in the sand" but rather an idea based on the realistic, meaningful experiences of the people here.

moon_beam

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Size does matter but women aren't judging you in the way that you fear so much. In other words, most women don't lose respect for men when they find out that they have small penises, regardless of whether they prefer something bigger or not. Of course, women can speak for themselves. Please correct me if I'm wrong ladies.

Yes, I would absolutely agree.

I would lose respect for a man if he a) lied to me about his size, or b) was so concerned and self-conscious about his size he felt the need to tell me this before we hooked up. Both indicate a lack of self-confidence.
I've had the latter occur twice and in both situations I felt bad for the guys (not because they were "small" but because they seemed somewhat traumatized about it) but it was their lack of confidence that made me lose some interest in them, not their size.

Even if you're "small" (whatever that means to you) you need to be confident in your ability to please a woman (or man). Size matters, yes I would say that is true for many women, but it is NOT everything and there are many things which are far more important than size. FAR more important.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
I've come up with strategies to overcome any initial disappointment I feel when I discover he's not as large as I would have liked and ways of getting around that less than full feeling during sex.

I'm not so devoid of humanity that I'll ignore a guys finer feelings esp. when it comes to a topic as emotive as penis size.

Interesting. The difference for me as a str8 man is that there are very few physical indicators as to whether I will enjoy sex with a woman. You do have to have sex with a woman to know whether you enjoy sex with her and are or are not physically compatible.

If I don't enjoy sex with a woman, I almost certainly won't date her again. I am not nasty about it and if I could know beforehand that I wasn't going to enjoy sex with her, I wouldn't have sex with her.

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I know you weren't directing the question at me, but two positions we have difficulty with (because I'm not long enough) are:

Spoons Sex Position

- and -

Side to Side Sex Position

I'm constantly slipping out and it never feels like we're deep enough when I don't. Just for these positions I wish I was about 2 or 3 inches longer.

Not sure I totally agree. Some positions are just tougher to do than others, regardless of size. Spooning has never seemed like an easy position for guys to do in general. Seems to require some athleticism, rhythm, and finesse. Most positions have some variations to them, so I think most guys can work out most positions with some experience.

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
Not sure I totally agree. Some positions are just tougher to do than others, regardless of size. Spooning has never seemed like an easy position for guys to do in general. Seems to require some athleticism, rhythm, and finesse. Most positions have some variations to them, so I think most guys can work out most positions with some experience.

spooning is one of my favourite position 'cause I can rest my body and focusing only on thrusting.. side by side never tried 'cause my cock is curved and it's very difficult to penetrate that way..also I think it's only suitable for very very long and flexible cocks and athletic bodies...

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
Yes, I would absolutely agree.

I would lose respect for a man if he a) lied to me about his size, or b) was so concerned and self-conscious about his size he felt the need to tell me this before we hooked up. Both indicate a lack of self-confidence.
I've had the latter occur twice and in both situations I felt bad for the guys (not because they were "small" but because they seemed somewhat traumatized about it) but it was their lack of confidence that made me lose some interest in them, not their size.

Even if you're "small" (whatever that means to you) you need to be confident in your ability to please a woman (or man). Size matters, yes I would say that is true for many women, but it is NOT everything and there are many things which are far more important than size. FAR more important.

Great answer lady... I m pretty sure that women are not so aware about penis size as men are... the fact you haven't a penis means that you are not so good in estimate variations in length and girth except for big and noticeable variations..what you suddenly notice instead is the self confidence and happiness of a man..that is the real turn on for you IMO

Last edited:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Lying on my side, spooning, decreases my insertable length by about an inch. When my wife lies on her side parallel to me, her vaginal canal points toward the foot of the bed. Entry this was is really difficult. If she bends over (more like a horizontal doggy style) I can enter her. I've met one woman who was flexible enough that she could arch her back while we were spooning and get her vaginal canal pointing the same direction as my cock going in her.

So it also has to do with her flexibility as well.

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
Lying on my side, spooning, decreases my insertable length by about an inch. When my wife lies on her side parallel to me, her vaginal canal points toward the foot of the bed. Entry this was is really difficult. If she bends over (more like a horizontal doggy style) I can enter her. I've met one woman who was flexible enough that she could arch her back while we were spooning and get her vaginal canal pointing the same direction as my cock going in her.

So it also has to do with her flexibility as well.

you forgot to mention that an upward curve is very useful for these ytwo position..this is why I envy all the upward curve owners...

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you forgot to mention that an upward curve is very useful for these ytwo position..this is why I envy all the upward curve owners...

Good point.

This would be another one that's difficult and probably a lot easier for the upward curving long-ish type of guys:

Slow Dance Sex Position

...although the cock's gotta be on the skinny side. The girth kills the opening because it pries it open.