Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know 5" is small so I let my g/f play long as i am part of it its not the women's fault we are not the right size so why not let them have bigger right ladies, but please ladies give us small guys a chance too thank you

Amen! You sound like an awesome dude. IMHO That is the most honest, caring way to deal with it.

Scarlet Thelema

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been with a few guys who were small. I've never said anything directly about it to them, of course. But it would only happen once, there was no dating after that.

One man, though, I rather enjoyed sex with. It wasn't anything to do with his size, but the connection between us. There was a lovely feeling of familiarity and comfort.

I far prefer sex with a larger guy. But it was a pleasant surprise to find out I was capable of enjoying something I previously hadn't (being with a smaller guy).

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Good point.

This would be another one that's difficult and probably a lot easier for the upward curving long-ish type of guys:

Slow Dance Sex Position

...although the cock's gotta be on the skinny side. The girth kills the opening because it pries it open.

Well not every position is gonna be ideal for everybody. Going through every possible position in the Kama Sutra sounds great on paper, but is hardly practical for most people. At 6'3" I've towered over every woman I've ever been with. With me, some positions will never happen (comfortably) on that realization alone. If I gotta work that hard at getting into it, I'd simply rather avoid it.

nolbaby

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
If you broads didn't fuck telephone polls and fire hydrants, men could accommodate your holes.

i know, right? i can't tell you how many times this month i have been late to work because everybody on the road had to slow down to watch some random woman having sex with an out of use telephone pole on the side of the road. GRRRR!!!! BITCHES!!!!!!

nolbaby

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, I would absolutely agree.

I would lose respect for a man if he a) lied to me about his size, or b) was so concerned and self-conscious about his size he felt the need to tell me this before we hooked up. Both indicate a lack of self-confidence.
I've had the latter occur twice and in both situations I felt bad for the guys (not because they were "small" but because they seemed somewhat traumatized about it) but it was their lack of confidence that made me lose some interest in them, not their size.

Even if you're "small" (whatever that means to you) you need to be confident in your ability to please a woman (or man). Size matters, yes I would say that is true for many women, but it is NOT everything and there are many things which are far more important than size. FAR more important.

sooo... then i suppose you would also totally lose respect for a man who was very "in to" eye color if he a) lied to you about his eye color, or b) was so concerned and self-conscious about his eye color that he felt the need to take his colored contacts out and confess it to you before you hooked up? both indicate a lack of self confidence.

Osiris1234

Experimental Member
Media
I'm pretty small myself (4.8 inches).

The only time I ever really got humiliated was with a one night stand. We were getting it on and when she took my pants of she just burst out laughing and said "OMG its so small!".

I didn't say anything to her or get angry or freak, I just got up and left while she was laughing. I didn't let it get to me because (1) She was drunk and (2) she was a 1 night stand (club slut), so really it wasn't anything i was gonna carry with me for years, probably a couple of days at most and that was it. Word got out because she started blabbing it around campus. I just told everyone I really didn't care, and that if she has to tell everyone about it on campus to make someone else feel bad to make herself feel good, then she must have had some serious insecurity issues. Everyone pretty much sided with me and she got pissed when it didn't work in her favor.

Last edited:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
^i agreed with almost everything in that post. it's just a pity you had to ruin it by labelling women doing the exact same thing you were doing as sluts.

you're just a club slut too really.

there are so many things to insult about this bitch. it's a pity you had to leap straight to that.

B_doogie888

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
^i agreed with almost everything in that post. it's just a pity you had to ruin it by labelling women doing the exact same thing you were doing as sluts.

there are so many things to insult about this bitch. it's a pity you had to leap straight to that.

The double standard exists whether you like it or not, it's evolution.

killerbeedick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i've read some of these, but there's just to many though, 24 pages of woman talking about how they love big cock, kinda makes me horny, but indeed it would make me kinda pissed if i was a small dicked guy... in any case there are so many contridictions on this matter that its pretty futile to even argue in anyway about it... too big hurts and leaves them dry, too small and they don't feel anything, but just right with the proper foreplay seems to be the most sensible result... i really don't know how men where created with 4" or less, how is that possible on the evolutionary ladder, how is there family blood line still even exsistant? i'm almost scared myself in creating a male child without a larger cock then mine... its hard not to call either gender shallow, i mean men are the most shallow fuckers on the planet period, i have even dumped girls for not being attractive enough or finding other girls more attracted and gave better BJ's what not, so these big dick loveing broads are shamless and are imo a little left of center feminist types anyway, they will very likely never truly be happy with a "man", big cock or not, and i also believe that if not on the internet most of these broads woudn't even expose themselves as size queens in fear of being looked at in a stereotypical way! in reality, and not on a site devoted to large dick, the women in this world deffinetly look at dick in an average way, because most guys are average 6", thats it, they don't whore themselves until they find a big dick... woman seeking big cock have a Freudian oral obsession imo! i've slept with about 260 woman or so and only one told me that i need to take steroids because it will help it grow, i was 21 and the funny thing was that i could barely get it up because i was so fucked on drugs at the time, but those words lingered on my mind and made me a little nutty, so what did i do? lol, i grabbed some testosterone and geuss what, my dick got bigger and sex was better!

Last edited:

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sooo... then i suppose you would also totally lose respect for a man who was very "in to" eye color if he a) lied to you about his eye color, or b) was so concerned and self-conscious about his eye color that he felt the need to take his colored contacts out and confess it to you before you hooked up? both indicate a lack of self confidence.
Yes. A lie is a lie is a lie...and a lack of self confidence that makes a person lie usually leads to more self confidence issues.

B_doogie888

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you mean ignorance?

What does ignorance have to do with anything? As a male, a woman who doesn't sleep around a lot is just more attractive to me. I don't know why, but I can hypothesize in terms of evolution. Back before contraceptives, the more men a woman got fucked by, the less likely any one of those men would be the one to reproduce with her. That means that if the man wanted to reproduce (the source of evolution), he would ideally do so with a woman who didn't fuck every cave man within a mile radius. Don't fuck with science, please, because facts are facts.

Osiris1234

Experimental Member
Media

I use the term "club sluts" for the girls who only goes out to the clubs looking to get laid. She just happened to be all over me and kept pulling me around so i said whats it gonna hurt. I didn't go looking to get laid, I went with my friends to have fun and thats it. Anyway after everything that happened it turns out she frequents that club alot and is always looking to hookup with guys there. Im kinda glad i didn't have sex with her because Im really weary about getting diseases even wearing a condom.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I use the term "club sluts" for the girls who only goes out to the clubs looking to get laid. She just happened to be all over me and kept pulling me around so i said whats it gonna hurt. I didn't go looking to get laid, I went with my friends to have fun and thats it. Anyway after everything that happened it turns out she frequents that club alot and is always looking to hookup with guys there. Im kinda glad i didn't have sex with her because Im really weary about getting diseases even wearing a condom.
if you had every intention of a one night stand with her then you're not on higher moral ground. for that occasion, you're on the same level.

and why only the girls who go only to get laid? what about the countless guys who go in the hopes of getting laid?

ugly, misogynistic double standards.

she was a first class bitch but that doesn't excuse a slur against women in general.

Osiris1234

Experimental Member
Media
It wasn't against women in general. I was talking about her specifically, don't take it personally. And not every guy goes to get laid, I didn't go to get laid, it just happened.

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't but heads with Dolfie on this one. She is right. 'Slut' is a bit of male generated terminology that is dated to the double standard. A woman may be more sexually active than you are. But that may also mean she is more liberated and has fewer hang ups than you.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It wasn't against women in general. I was talking about her specifically, don't take it personally. And not every guy goes to get laid, I didn't go to get laid, it just happened.
i do take it personally!
it's a derogatory term.
would it be ok to call one irritating black person a nigger, but then insist the others have no need to feel offended?
no, it would not.
why is misogyny still ok when racism and homophobia are not?
Don't but heads with Dolfie on this one. She is right. 'Slut' is a bit of male generated terminology that is dated to the double standard. A woman may be more sexually active than you are. But that may also mean she is more liberated and has fewer hang ups than you.
i'm good at being right.
i've had a lot of practise.