Women's views on small penis men

Osiris1234

Experimental Member
Media
i do take it personally!
it's a derogatory term.
would it be ok to call one irritating black person a nigger, but then insist the others have no need to feel offended?
no, it would not.
why is misogyny still ok when racism and homophobia are not?
i'm good at being right.
i've had a lot of practise.

Well sorry if I offended you =/.

I wasn't trying to offend anyone, my bad, im just blunt when it comes to stuff, always have been.

Last edited:

D_Phallus P Phyllum

Experimental Member
Media
'Slut' is a bit of male generated terminology that is dated to the double standard.

Slut is male generated terminology? As in a word men invented? Or a word only men use?

That's very wrong indeed.

It's more commonly used as an insult from one woman (or goup of women) against another, than it is used by men against women.

I can't imagine a female ever becoming *less* popular with a group of males for being a slut; quite the opposite.

'Slut' is not male generated terminology.

B_Craiggers

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The word is too old to say who coined it.

The only time I really hear it used by men is in reference to their own ex-girlfriends (particularly of the alleged to be cheating variety).

Women (particularly younger women) seem to be the ones who make general use of the word.

edit: Also, I'm not defending Osiris, his posts in relationships forum today point to mental issues :p But this derail gave me something to talk about.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
Slut is male generated terminology? As in a word men invented? Or a word only men use?

That's very wrong indeed.

It's more commonly used as an insult from one woman (or goup of women) against another, than it is used by men against women.

I can't imagine a female ever becoming *less* popular with a group of males for being a slut; quite the opposite.

'Slut' is not male generated terminology.

You're obviously extremely ignorant. The "morality" which framed the concept of a slut arises from a judeao-christian patriarchal (male dominated) view of sexuality and sexual conduct, this view has dominated many cultures for many centuries, its influence pervades all aspects of modern life in those cultures it influences. That women commonly use the term is evidence that this ancient morality did its job rather well in conditioning the objects of its oppression into self policing even into the present day when the religions which inspired the term seem to have less overt control over our lives than they once did.

Read a book.

1kmb1

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
You're obviously extremely ignorant. The "morality" which framed the concept of a slut arises from a judeao-christian patriarchal (male dominated) view of sexuality and sexual conduct, this view has dominated many cultures for many centuries, its influence pervades all aspects of modern life in those cultures it influences. That women commonly use the term is evidence that this ancient morality did its job rather well in conditioning the objects of its oppression into self policing even into the present day when the religions which inspired the term seem to have less overt control over our lives than they once did.

Read a book.

oh snap! youre gonna need some ointment for that burn, but at least you learned something.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Read a book.
Maybe you need to take an anger management class. You seem to pop up and get your knickers in a twist at any possible time.

nick2730

Experimental Member
Media
There seems to be a lot of small-penis accommodation here. I, for one, am not one of those.

Boys, I'm sorry, but I definitely judge a man by his penis. I don't care how much money you have, how hot you are, how smart you are... if you aren't at least 6x6, you are not a man. Period.

But, then again, I am submissive, and I love body and cock worship. I kind of fetishize big cock. I love to look at it, touch it, kiss it, lick it, everything about it. A big cock looks powerful and intimidating, it's commanding. Just seeing it makes me feel submissive, puts me in loving, trusting, sensual sub-space. I love watching my partner walk around the house naked, watching his thick floppycock swinging in front of him, almost offensive in it's sheer beastliness. It kind of makes me blush, and fills me with absolute joy at what a beautiful treasure I have.

Granted, a big cock isn't the only thing I look for in a partner. But it must be the starting point, or absolutely no deal.

When I find out it doesn't measure up, I politely end the play ("gosh, it's late"). I've had small ones and average ones in the past, but I feel like I deserve a big, beautiful cock. Anything less would make me resentful that I was settling.

ilyanassa

p.s. I'm not one of those girls who can't come. I come easily and loudly, whether it's with fingers, toys, or a cock. My preference for a large cock is purely visual and psychological, not because of some physical necessity on my part. But I'm still not budging on the issue :)

Problem is your not even that pretty so what you think you deserve is not relevant. Sounds like you go for the big dicks to improve your own personal self esteem with some demented mentality like oh his dick is big hes a real man therfore im a hot woman.

I couldnt imagine if the first thing i judged my wife on was her tit size. Your preference for large cock is definitely psychological to improve your own personal self image. By your pics it looks like you have small tits therefore you are not a real woman which may be why you seek "real men"

Last edited:

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
Maybe you need to take an anger management class. You seem to pop up and get your knickers in a twist at any possible time.

I'm not sure how you deduce what condition my undergarments are in from a few lines of text, but feel free to speculate all you like. You'll probably be wrong but speculate anyway if you feel you must. :rolleyes:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
lowering yourself to her level doesn't make her look worse.

your opinion of how pretty she is doesn't reduce her right to seek a full and satisfying sex life. by tearing into her body make yourself as bad as she is.
and, honestly, why resort to insulting her body when her mind is so obviously overflowing with failings to ridicule.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
why resort to insulting her body when her mind is so obviously overflowing with failings to ridicule.

Oh come now, dolf, we all know that the way to reduce all women to a puddle of insecurity is to call them fat or ugly. Any woman's self esteem relies entirely on what any man thinks of her outward appearance - and rightly so. I mean where would we be if random strangers on the internet don't think we are lovely, delicate flowers? :rolleyes:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh come now, dolf, we all know that the way to reduce all women to a puddle of insecurity is to call them fat or ugly. Any woman's self esteem relies entirely on what any man thinks of her outward appearance - and rightly so. I mean where would we be if random strangers on the internet don't think we are lovely, delicate flowers? :rolleyes:
i regularly get called fat & ugly online.
it makes me laugh till i pee my pants.

how cliché can an insult be!

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
There seems to be a lot of small-penis accommodation here. I, for one, am not one of those.

Boys, I'm sorry, but I definitely judge a man by his penis. I don't care how much money you have, how hot you are, how smart you are... if you aren't at least 6x6, you are not a man. Period.

But, then again, I am submissive, and I love body and cock worship. I kind of fetishize big cock. I love to look at it, touch it, kiss it, lick it, everything about it. A big cock looks powerful and intimidating, it's commanding. Just seeing it makes me feel submissive, puts me in loving, trusting, sensual sub-space. I love watching my partner walk around the house naked, watching his thick floppycock swinging in front of him, almost offensive in it's sheer beastliness. It kind of makes me blush, and fills me with absolute joy at what a beautiful treasure I have.

Granted, a big cock isn't the only thing I look for in a partner. But it must be the starting point, or absolutely no deal.

When I find out it doesn't measure up, I politely end the play ("gosh, it's late"). I've had small ones and average ones in the past, but I feel like I deserve a big, beautiful cock. Anything less would make me resentful that I was settling.

ilyanassa

p.s. I'm not one of those girls who can't come. I come easily and loudly, whether it's with fingers, toys, or a cock. My preference for a large cock is purely visual and psychological, not because of some physical necessity on my part. But I'm still not budging on the issue :)
I hope you and your shallow arrogance have a long, happy lifr alond together. :)