Women's views on small penis men

pomaz59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i do take it personally!
it's a derogatory term.
would it be ok to call one irritating black person a nigger, but then insist the others have no need to feel offended?
no, it would not.
why is misogyny still ok when racism and homophobia are not?

its not ok but in my opinion to compare the word nigger with the word slut is a very bad example to prove your point.
nigger was/is used as a very offensive synonym for the black race in general, that is for every single black person. so if someone calls an irritating black guy a nigger, of course other black men and women may feel offended as well.

not with slut. slut is a cussword usually used for women showing a specific type of behavoiur. we may argue about this "type of behaviour", but fact is that its not used for women in general.
now if Osiris1234 called this girl a slut just because she has one-night stands and you do have one-night stands yourself, then it is 100% legitimate for you to get offended by it.
but being automatically offended by "slut" just because you are a woman doesn't make sense to me.

but i see the guy got banned so the moderators probably agree with you :smile:

D_Phallus P Phyllum

Experimental Member
Media
You're obviously extremely ignorant. The "morality" which framed the concept of a slut arises from a judeao-christian patriarchal (male dominated) view of sexuality and sexual conduct, this view has dominated many cultures for many centuries, its influence pervades all aspects of modern life in those cultures it influences. That women commonly use the term is evidence that this ancient morality did its job rather well in conditioning the objects of its oppression into self policing even into the present day when the religions which inspired the term seem to have less overt control over our lives than they once did.

Read a book.

I see. So the word 'slut' comes from the Bible?

Oh wait, no it doesn't. I guess you're wrong then.

The word 'slut' comes from old English, and originally meant a slovenly or untidy woman. There are similar words to be found in other Germanic languages, again pertaining to an unclean appearance. The original meaning of the words had nothing to do with sexual promiscuity.

Now if you'd been talking about the insult 'jezebel' then you would be right to point out the judaeo-christian origins of the term, but who the hell calls anyone a 'jezebel' anymore?

I've never heard a man use the word 'slut' negatively against a woman, unless she had harmed him in some other way (i.e. cheated on him, or rejected him). I've heard plenty of women use this term negatively against other women though.

Last edited:

B_Craiggers

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've never heard a man use the word 'slut' negatively against a woman, unless she had harmed him in some other way (i.e. cheated on him, or rejected him).

Apart from Osiris in this thread, you mean :p

Because he expressed anger that some women go clubbing to get laid, referred to them as "club sluts", and then further expressed anger that he was there to just hang out with his friends when this "club slut" seduced him with her feminine wiles.

I would agree that it's a misogynistic term (which is what Dolfette said).

I would disagree that men are to blame for its position in the vernacular (what Hsarge said). Although you have the occasional mental case like Osiris, it truly seems to me to be one of those words that women use to control the behaviour of other women. The biggest misogynists I've met in life are women themselves.

regarding nigger -vs- slut, on the one hand obviously nigger is describing someone's race (which is unchangable) whereas slut is describing someone's presumed dating habits (which are changable).

But for someone who does freely enjoy sex with men, it can be seen as just a part of who they are, and in that sense both terms are insults against who a person is at the core of their being. While a women referred to as being called a slut might be able to change her dating habits, it would be a harder thing to change the desire for those habits... the internal part of that whole thing.

In society's eyes, nigger's the worse term (use that one in school and you're at risk of suspension/expulsion), but in the recipient's eyes I don't know that I'd categorize one as more or less demeaning than the other.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
not with slut. slut is a cussword usually used for women showing a specific type of behaviour.
except that it isn't.

men call women sluts as the first knee jerk insult.
i've lost count of the times i've been called slut,
which, considering the years of celibacy i choose,
would disprove your point.

it is often the first reaction of a certain kind of man to call a woman a fat/ugly slut/whore. not because it is true, but because that (in our society) is seen as the worst thing a woman could be.

the slut insult logic:

if we're bad people it's because we have sex.
if we have sex it's because we're bad people.

i'm a frigid bitch. i don't do sex. it's still insulting to me.

and i think that throwing this word around at women is as emotionally damaging and as poisonous to society as any other derogatory term. just because you're so used to it that it's accepted norm, doesn't make it ok.
a few decades ago those ugly, racist terms were the accepted norm, used by government and citizens alike. being the norm didn't make it ok.

Boondocksaints

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i do take it personally!
it's a derogatory term.
would it be ok to call one irritating black person a nigger, but then insist the others have no need to feel offended?
no, it would not.
why is misogyny still ok when racism and homophobia are not?
i'm good at being right.
i've had a lot of practise.

Are you seriously comparing the N-word to the word slut? LMAO

One is describing a whole race of people as subhuman. Another is just describing a behavior.

To me a slut is not someone who is sexually promiscuous, but does shady things like cheating with your best friend, etc. Sorry, but cheating and lying makes you a slut (male or female) and it's not misogynistic. It's calling a spade a spade.

B_Craiggers

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i've lost count of the times i've been called slut

To your face? Why?

Maybe I just run in different circles, but I honestly haven't run into a situation where I saw a woman called a slut to her face since I was in high school.

I see it used indirectly here and there, but for curiosity / education's sake can you explain how you ended up in those situations? Was it like you accidentally cut someone off in traffic and they screamed it out their car window or something else?

Catharsis

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Problem is your not even that pretty so what you think you deserve is not relevant. Sounds like you go for the big dicks to improve your own personal self esteem with some demented mentality like oh his dick is big hes a real man therfore im a hot woman.

I couldnt imagine if the first thing i judged my wife on was her tit size. Your preference for large cock is definitely psychological to improve your own personal self image. By your pics it looks like you have small tits therefore you are not a real woman which may be why you seek "real men"
Regarding the quote to which you responded... Even though many women on this site insist that size wouldn't matter, there are clearly some in this thread who would dump a guy or ditch him in the middle of the night just for that. :rolleyes: It's not the first time I've seen that on here, but after all, we're on a LARGE penis website.

As for the discussion with the word "slut", well it's personally not my favorite word. Just because she can be a whore doesn't mean she deserves to be degraded as such to a slut. And if you're calling her that just to offender her, then you're dragging yourself to a lower level than the girl in question. I find that it's better just to be the better man (or woman) and just move on, and when she finds out that you're the mature one then that should make her look pretty bad, and you didn't even have to call her a slut!

D_Phallus P Phyllum

Experimental Member
Media
I've never heard a man use the word 'slut' negatively against a woman, unless she had harmed him in some other way (i.e. cheated on him, or rejected him).

Apart from Osiris in this thread, you mean :p

Because he expressed anger that some women go clubbing to get laid, referred to them as "club sluts", and then further expressed anger that he was there to just hang out with his friends when this "club slut" seduced him with her feminine wiles.

You're trying to re-write the past, you naughty boy! I'll spank your wrist!

Osiris actually called the woman a 'slut' after being emotionally hurt because she laughed at his penis size, so this would actually be INCLUDED in my initial clause, i.e. "I've never heard a man use the word 'slut' negatively against a woman, unless she had harmed him in some other way."

D_Phallus P Phyllum

Experimental Member
Media
I would disagree that men are to blame for its position in the vernacular (what Hsarge said). Although you have the occasional mental case like Osiris, it truly seems to me to be one of those words that women use to control the behaviour of other women. The biggest misogynists I've met in life are women themselves.

This.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
I see. So the word 'slut' comes from the Bible?

Oh wait, no it doesn't. I guess you're wrong then.

The word 'slut' comes from old English, and originally meant a slovenly or untidy woman. There are similar words to be found in other Germanic languages, again pertaining to an unclean appearance. The original meaning of the words had nothing to do with sexual promiscuity.

Now if you'd been talking about the insult 'jezebel' then you would be right to point out the judaeo-christian origins of the term, but who the hell calls anyone a 'jezebel' anymore?

I've never heard a man use the word 'slut' negatively against a woman, unless she had harmed him in some other way (i.e. cheated on him, or rejected him). I've heard plenty of women use this term negatively against other women though.

You need to learn to read. I never mentioned the philological origins of the word I referred to the concept, I certainly never said the word came from the bible. Seriously what is the point in even responding to the likes of you.

And if you've never heard a man use the word slut of a woman unless he's been slighted by her then you must live under a rock. Not that it matters what contexts the term is used in tbh.

Again, read a book.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
To your face? Why?

Maybe I just run in different circles, but I honestly haven't run into a situation where I saw a woman called a slut to her face since I was in high school.

I see it used indirectly here and there, but for curiosity / education's sake can you explain how you ended up in those situations? Was it like you accidentally cut someone off in traffic and they screamed it out their car window or something else?
refusing to accept the attentions of a drunk in a bar.
disagreeing with them online.
far more often online. especially in pm.

high school... i was called a slut a dozen times a week, despite the fact that i didn't even kiss a boy until i was 16. very rarely by girls, mostly by guys in a reaction to my disinterest in them sexually. my own fault for having large breasts i expect.

i've been called an internet slut on this site.
No they don't.
not all men but lots of men.

yes, they do.
In order of usage

1. Bitch
2. Ho/Whore
3. Slut ( I have really on heard girls call other girls slut)
4. Cunt

then a whole slew of inventive little used ones
this will be cultural.
different places have different favourite insults.
but, and most especially online, the first insults thrown at me by a man will almost always be fat/ugly slut/whore.

also, i find people tend to use derogatory terms when they have a little privacy, because they are happy to use it but not so happy to be publicly judged on it.

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know right? And apparently he thinks the Hebrew word for slut is "Jezebel", he seems unaware that Jezebel was the idolatrous Phoenecian wife of Ahab.

Ahab?! You mean the dude who went all nutzo on that there white whale? Moby Pecker?! Dang!!! :biggrin1::rolleyes:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh come now, dolf, we all know that the way to reduce all women to a puddle of insecurity is to call them fat or ugly. Any woman's self esteem relies entirely on what any man thinks of her outward appearance - and rightly so. I mean where would we be if random strangers on the internet don't think we are lovely, delicate flowers? :rolleyes:
Especially women who clearly haven't been to the forum to post in months.

D_Phallus P Phyllum

Experimental Member
Media
You need to learn to read. I never mentioned the philological origins of the word I referred to the concept, I certainly never said the word came from the bible. Seriously what is the point in even responding to the likes of you.

And if you've never heard a man use the word slut of a woman unless he's been slighted by her then you must live under a rock. Not that it matters what contexts the term is used in tbh.

Again, read a book.

You seem to have completely missed the point I was making, which is that 'slut' is more commonly used by women to shame other women, than it is used by men.

Women, more than men, disapprove of the promiscuous behaviour of other women. The reason being that such women inevitbaly become POPULAR with the males, and receive more attention. In so doing, the slutty woman ruins the 'game' for the other females in the group, by devaluing the sexual currency. Their only option to attempt to gain more male attention themselves is also to be more promiscuous. This is a situation that males woud actually LIKE! (I actually think this is why female dress has become more and more slutty over time; it's women trying to out-compete other women for attention)

As well as a woman's peers disaproving of promiscuous behaviour, it is especially true that mothers disapprove of their daughters behaving this way. Understandably, any mother would prefer if her daugther were sensibly selective in her choice of mate, as simply having sex with any man that is around does not ensure the best genetic match, or subsequent security of any child that may be conceieved.

In other words, it has been part of the female evolutionary sexual strategy to withold sexual favours in order to find a most suitable mate, however this strategy is subverted if one female in the group is more promiscuous than others (giving herself wider sexual selection, but also devaluing the sexual currency). The other females are at once jealous, and disapproving.

Hence it as a legacy of our evolutionary past that 'sluts', 'slags', 'tarts' and 'whores' are disapproved of in our culture, more so by females than by males.

Last edited:

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Especially women who clearly haven't been to the forum to post in months.

yah, That cracks me up! Especially the guys who comment on someone who has been banned or account disabled or just haven't posted in years to say "your so hot! Wish we could fuck!" or some other dumb shit. Its just hilarious.

Reactions: AlteredEgo