Women's views on small penis men

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh come now, dolf, we all know that the way to reduce all women to a puddle of insecurity is to call them fat or ugly. Any woman's self esteem relies entirely on what any man thinks of her outward appearance - and rightly so. I mean where would we be if random strangers on the internet don't think we are lovely, delicate flowers? :rolleyes:
I am a lovely, delicate flower...so don't be calling me no slut.:tongue:

And...just why are men posting in this thread Re: Women's views on small penis men? I don't see anywhere in the OP that asks for their opinion/s....
Since most of the women here are into large cocks, I was wondering what you think of small penis men when you end up in bed with them. I do not mean this as a small penis issue, but how do you deal with those guys. Are you polite, rude, do you go through with it, to help them? I assume size is not a big deal, since a small guy can still rock in bed, but how do you feel emotionally when it happens to you?

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
'slut' is more commonly used by women to shame other women, than it is used by men.

You just made that up, and assertion based on no real evidence whatsoever. So we'll just call it bullshit, lies or somesuch.

Women, more than men, disapprove of the promiscuous behaviour of other women. The reason being that such women inevitbaly become POPULAR with the males, and receive more attention. In so doing, the slutty woman ruins the 'game' for the other females in the group, by devaluing the sexual currency. Their only option to attempt to gain more male attention themselves is also to be more promiscuous. This is a situation that males woud actually LIKE! (I actually think this is why female dress has become more and more slutty over time; it's women trying to out-compete other women for attention)

This is evidence of someone completely mired in a totally backward and non-scientific understanding of human sexuality and sexual behaviour. In fact it is an example of the sexist mumbo-jumbo many men are indoctrinated into.

As well as a woman's peers disaproving of promiscuous behaviour, it is especially true that mothers disapprove of their daughters behaving this way. Understandably, any mother would prefer if her daugther were sensibly selective in her choice of mate, as simply having sex with any man that is around does not ensure the best genetic match, or subsequent security of any child that may be conceieved.

Again, what website did you pull this nonsense off? Or is it more bullshit you made up?

In other words, it has been part of the female evolutionary sexual strategy to withold sexual favours in order to find a most suitable mate, however this strategy is subverted if one female in the group is more promiscuous than others (giving herself wider sexual selection, but also devaluing the sexual currency). The other females are at once jealous, and disapproving.

Hence it as a legacy of our evolutionary past that 'sluts', 'slags', 'tarts' and 'whores' are disapproved of in our culture, more so by females than by males.

This is not human evolutionary science, pretence to the contrary is more bullshit and lies.

Read a book. Oh and update your bullshit at least.

Last edited:

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
don't claim to know what words are in the Bible until you can read Greek, Hebrew, and Aramaic and understand the idioms of the time in which it was written. What you are reading In most cases is the 17th century english translation of previous translations. And today most people don't understand the idiomatic speech of even 21st century English. My father was an expert in 2nd century Greek, even taught it. He also understood Hebrew and would often comment how the King James version had very significant translation errors. A simple example is the Christmas phrase 'Peace on earth, good will to men'. The closest Greek translation is 'Peace on earth to men of good will'. And even that is a translation from Hebrew. Maybe you can believe the authors were divinely inspired; but believing that of the translators is a stretch.

And now, after our daily devotional, back to penis size.

Last edited:
Reactions: AlteredEgo

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
Are you seriously comparing the N-word to the word slut? LMAO

One is describing a whole race of people as subhuman. Another is just describing a behavior.

To me a slut is not someone who is sexually promiscuous, but does shady things like cheating with your best friend, etc. Sorry, but cheating and lying makes you a slut (male or female) and it's not misogynistic. It's calling a spade a spade.

Well hold on, you just used the phrase "call a spade a spade" and you seem unaware that the N word is an English colloquial rendering of the latin word for black. Granted most black people's skin colour isn't actually black but the original meaning of the term was purely descriptive. The N word came to have all kinds of perjorative and unpleasant meanings and usages certainly, and its use is completely unacceptable.

However by your standard (not mine I must stress) of acceptability which is that a word such as slut is acceptable merely because it "calls a spade a spade" then the N word suddenly becomes a lot less offensive.

The point is I don't think either word is acceptable, both words are offensive and both are intended to be used offensively, both words can be used as tools of discrimination and to denigrate and demean other people.

If you use either word you should expect someone to be insulted and offended, and you should expect that others will also be offended on the object of your invective's behalf.

Last edited:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
don't claim to know what words are in the Bible until you can read Greek, Hebrew, and Aramaic and understand the idioms of the time in which it was written. What you are reading In most cases is the 17th century english translation of previous translations. And today most people don't understand the idiomatic speech of even 21st century English. My father was an expert in 2nd century Greek, even taught it. He also understood Hebrew and would often comment how the King James version had very significant translation errors. A simple example is the Christmas phrase 'Peace on earth, good will to men'. The closest Greek translation is 'Peace on earth to men of good will'. And even that is a translation from Hebrew. Maybe you can believe the authors were divinely inspired; but believing that of the translators is a stretch.
i just had a braingasm.

D_Phallus P Phyllum

Experimental Member
Media
You just made that up, and assertion based on no real evidence whatsoever. So we'll just call it bullshit, lies or somesuch.

Again, what website did you pull this nonsense off? Or is it more bullshit you made up?

This is not human evolutionary science, pretence to the contrary is more bullshit and lies.

Read a book. Oh and update your bullshit at least.

I didn't see you successfully rebut a single point I made there. I wonder why?

Since you are clearly so much better read than I am, I would have thought you might recognised these perspectives as having come from the field of evolutionary psychology.

Perhaps I've read some books you haven't?

Here's a good place for you to start: "Sperm Wars" by Robin Baker.

Sperm Wars: Amazon.co.uk: Robin Baker: Books

D_Phallus P Phyllum

Experimental Member
Media
I know right? And apparently he thinks the Hebrew word for slut is "Jezebel", he seems unaware that Jezebel was the idolatrous Phoenecian wife of Ahab.

Oh I missed this!

It seems in your ignorance, you didn't even attempt to find out that 'Jezebel' was used for centuries as an insult to slur women.

"In Christian Western culture, Jezebel has come to refer to a wicked, seductive woman. The name may be used as an insult, or it may simply mean that a woman is seductive and alluring"

Who is Jezebel?

You really are quite pathetic aren't you hilaire?

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My pleasure, Dolfie. Maybe we can do it again some time, like when I never get to England.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
strange rabid person, i can't read whatever you just posted on my wall because i put you on ignore, so i deleted it.

i'm sure it was super duper exciting though.
My pleasure, Dolfie. Maybe we can do it again some time, like when I never get to England.
i'm holding you to your not word!

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
Oh I missed this!

It seems in your ignorance, you didn't even attempt to find out that 'Jezebel' was used for centuries as an insult to slur women.

"In Christian Western culture, Jezebel has come to refer to a wicked, seductive woman. The name may be used as an insult, or it may simply mean that a woman is seductive and alluring"

Who is Jezebel?

You really are quite pathetic aren't you hilaire?

Because I'm a Moderator I can't actually put you on ignore, but welcome to my psychologically invisible club. You have some ugly company.

D_Phallus P Phyllum

Experimental Member
Media
Because I'm a Moderator I can't actually put you on ignore, but welcome to my psychologically invisible club. You have some ugly company.

You are a moderator? YOU?!

And yet you casually insulted me, calling me ignorant, and telling me to "read a book", from the moment I posted anything on this thread? When in fact you're the one who is ignorant - of perspectives such as evolutionary psychology and of the reality of 'jezebel' being an old insult - and therefore not so well read? For both those things you owe me an apology.

How on Earth are you meant to be any kind of balanced mediator of affairs on here? Shouldn't you behave with more restraint, and respect other views, before pathetically throwing insults?

PerfectlySexy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You seem to have completely missed the point I was making, which is that 'slut' is more commonly used by women to shame other women, than it is used by men.

I'm curious to know if you have any evidence to support that statement.

Your views on evolutionary psychology are also somewhat out of date. More research has shown that the body is well adept at finding suitable mates (Major histocompatibility complex - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia for instance) and as a sexual selection strategy is makes sense for women (and men) to be promiscuous as a wide variety of matings leads to a larger genetic diversity of offspring. As much as people initially tried to use EP to support the status quo, increasingly EP is showing that humans are much like other animals: promiscuous. When viewed in this light, if there is resentment from a woman or group of women toward someone more promiscuous it could be seen as attempt to promote the status quo of the social order, not a sexual selection strategy.

Reactions: AlteredEgo