Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm not sure I'd do anything differently? I mean, I couldn't change the size of his penis. Telling him would have been a massive blow to his ego, I'm not that kind of girl. I just don't have it in me. The only thing I can think of that I do or say that would have made the sex better would have been in regard to his oral performance which needed work. Back then I wouldn't dream of telling a guy how to do things. Today I'm more outspoken and confident when it comes to sex. I certainly wouldn't put up with a guy who was lacking in cunningulus skills. I'll happily teach him what I like. Easy fix. Small penis, not so easy.

A woman who says it how it is, thats hot.

Lunchb0x

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As a smaller guy my size has never been an issue. Foreplay and teasing goes a long way. I like to get her so hot and horny that she's trying to tear my pants off, and by that point size doesn't matter in my experience. Then I know I'm going in at least one hole, or if I'm lucky all of them :biggrin1:. To me nothing is better than being sensual and making her feel special and it always ends up satisfying for both parties involved. Plus usually makes for repeats! Just my 2 cents

Reactions: 950483

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i don't have any views on small peens.
there just happen to be small peens in the world.
it's not like one of em kicked my dog.
sheesh.

Reactions: Sevensix

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I propose that women can have better views on small penis from the orchestra seats. We can't see a thing from the balcony.
:joy::joy::joy:

Oh, I must have been having a great day! I don't even remember this, but how hilarious!