Womn care more about your shoes than the size of your cock?

nebody81

Experimental Member
Media
I've heard several times that the first thing a woman notices about a man are his shoes. Barring very strange circumstances, they probably aren't in a place to notice both at once.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sometimes I notice if they have creepy toes:rolleyes: I don't really care what he has on his feet unless it effects what we are doing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Embrace69

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sigh. Should it read:
Women care more about shoes than the size of your cock?

If that's how it should read then I revise my statement a teensy bit. If my house were burning down, I'd save my man before I'd even think about my shoes. I can replace my shoes. Finding that 1 man who's perfect for me, not so replaceable IMO.

Shoes are nice, but they don't give me nearly as much satisfaction as a man does. Especially not in bed. :wink:

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sometimes I notice if they have creepy toes:rolleyes: I don't really care what he has on his feet unless it effects what we are doing.

Toes From The Black Lagooooooon![/EchoF/X]

Color me curious - what would constitute your average, run of the mill, creepy toe? Would having 16 of them all exactly the same be creepy? *glances at paws* <<snicker>>

yodiggity

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
If that's how it should read then I revise my statement a teensy bit. If my house were burning down, I'd save my man before I'd even think about my shoes. I can replace my shoes. Finding that 1 man who's perfect for me, not so replaceable IMO.

Shoes are nice, but they don't give me nearly as much satisfaction as a man does. Especially not in bed. :wink:

i think you missed the point...what he is saying is women care about the size of a mans shoe than his cock because the rumor is big feet big dick :wink:

StrictlyAvg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i think you missed the point...what he is saying is women care about the size of a mans shoe than his cock because the rumor is big feet big dick :wink:

My post was a sarcastic dig at the stereotype that women care more about shoes and shopping than anything else... I think she got it.

Jillang

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think you can tell alot about a guy from seeing his shoes.......so it makes sense.