Womn care more about your shoes than the size of your cock?

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I care more about the size of his sense of humor than the size of his cock, to tell the truth. I've dated a few really bad dressers, one was a hilariously bad dresser, so I can't say that shoes played a part in my attraction.

sleepiboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I care more about the size of his sense of humor than the size of his cock, to tell the truth. I've dated a few really bad dressers, one was a hilariously bad dresser, so I can't say that shoes played a part in my attraction.

Wish I met more women like you. Most of the time I just dress for the day unless it's a special occasion and get looked sideways :/

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wish I met more women like you. Most of the time I just dress for the day unless it's a special occasion and get looked sideways :/

Oh, don't get me wrong. A guy who looks like he stepped out of GQ or Details magazine is more likely to gain immediate attention from me at a party, but I'm not so shallow that I would overlook a man who has really good intangible qualities just because he happens to be dressed funny. The bad dressers I've dated were guys were really funny and fun or exceptionally intelligent and considerate or who had an exceptional social conscience and deeply cared about working for a non-profit, etc. They had qualities that more than made up for their bad sense of style. :smile:

Now if any of those guys had those intangible qualities AND they were really well dressed? Well, TBH women would probably stalk them. :tongue:

TheBF doesn't have a bad sense of style, but it's not really great either. Since we started dating, I've really taken over his look and he doesn't mind at all because he recognizes that my sense of style is better than his. All the time he tells me that he was in a store and an attractive woman complimented him on some aspect of his outfit, which is usually something I bought for him or suggested that he should wear. He likes the attention.

Last edited:

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey ladies, what do you think of my shoes? Do you think size 8 is big enough :rolleyes: :biggrin1:

:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, would I have to decide my preference on the very first date? I can see it now...hmm..."Hey hon. Dinner was great and you are such a doll! And I sure did notice that your shoes are BIG :biggrin1: (thinking to her self: kinda beat up tho :confused:). Can I see your cock real quick as, you know, just a comparison before we move along":redface: