Wonder if Ann Coulter is still going to campaign for Hillary?

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media
Remember when Ann Coulter said she would campaign for Hillary if John McCain gets the nomination? Ann is trying to convince conservative Sean Hannity that "Hillary's our girl" if John McCain gets the nomination?

wait for the soundbite when Ann says this about Hillary:

"Hillary is more conservative. Moreover. She lies LESS than John McCain. She's smarter than John McCain. So that when she's caught lying, at least when she's caught lying, she knows she's been caught lying. McCain is so stupid, he doesn't even know when he's been caught lying. "

YouTube - Coulter: I'll campaign for Hillary if McCain is the nominee

I wonder if she still feels that way after this:

YouTube - Hillary Clinton Lies About "Sniper Fire" On Trip To Bosnia

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You are a sick, sick man, DW.

That said, anal is probably your only option...because while Ann undoubtedly is a cunt, there are considerable reservations as to whether or not she's equipped with one.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can't avoid this fantasy of really rough anal sex with Ann Coulter.

I know and I didn't even get to the part where after I thought that I had done for her, she pulls out this strap on that is twice the size of mine. :biggrin1:

Stop staring at my avatar like that, you sick fuck.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'd make her deep throat my biggest strap on and when she had almost finished bend down and tell her "I've had better!"

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media
Apparently, Hillary going to campaign on the whole "Sniper-fire" claim.

That clip isn't the only time she talks about "sniper fire." When one mis-speaks, it happens once and move on. When you repeat it, you're damn well trying to influence and manipulate people.

YouTube - A Deliberate Pattern-Clinton Told Sniper Fire Tale on Feb 29

Sinbad called bullshit, and Clinton said "he's [Sinbad] a comedian.

When the video from 96 surfaced, she relented that she mis-spoke.

YouTube - Clinton Dismisses False Tale of Sniper Fire As "Minor Blip"

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media
I know and I didn't even get to the part where after I thought that I had done for her, she pulls out this strap on that is twice the size of mine. :biggrin1:

I'm just saying....

Ann Coulter said one of the reasons she would campaign for Hillary over McCain, is that she's smarter than John McCain. At least the Clintons know when they're lying. Ann...psst...Hillary claims she's not lying she just mis-spoke. So she's not smarter enough to know when she's lying.

Mis-speaking isn't the same thing, when it's told deliberately, repeatedly...when Sinbad challenges it, because he was there. She refutes Sinbad's claim and then the video FORCES her to recant.

The narrative here is more telling.

YouTube - Clinton Dismisses False Tale of Sniper Fire As "Minor Blip"