wondering about cock...

qsdf001

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello everyone,

the reason I'm starting this thread is that I'm curious about a friend's cock. I know, it's been said on this forum a million times, but just hear me out :smile:

He told me, not personally but in group, that he has an 8 inch member between his legs. Well, I was impressed, but the next thing made me excited. He said he could barely let his fingers touch when masturbating. In all my excitement I even asked him to compare hands. I know, should've just asked about comparing something else :rolleyes:. So it turned out he had about the same length fingerwise. I measured it out, and he would be close to seven inches around...

The irritating thing is, that's where everything ends:frown1:. I don't see him that often, so I'm affraid that a situation like that won't come up anymore. And the fact is, I really want to know how a penis like that looks like...

So my question is, could anyone post a pic of a penis that would be comparable in size? I would be incredibly gratefull :wink:

widenine

Experimental Member
Media
Hello everyone,

the reason I'm starting this thread is that I'm curious about a friend's cock. I know, it's been said on this forum a million times, but just hear me out :smile:

He told me, not personally but in group, that he has an 8 inch member between his legs. Well, I was impressed, but the next thing made me excited. He said he could barely let his fingers touch when masturbating. In all my excitement I even asked him to compare hands. I know, should've just asked about comparing something else :rolleyes:. So it turned out he had about the same length fingerwise. I measured it out, and he would be close to seven inches around...

The irritating thing is, that's where everything ends:frown1:. I don't see him that often, so I'm affraid that a situation like that won't come up anymore. And the fact is, I really want to know how a penis like that looks like...

So my question is, could anyone post a pic of a penis that would be comparable in size? I would be incredibly gratefull :wink:
Sure. I'm longer but just shy of the thickness.

qsdf001

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks everyone for those couple of replies :wink: Altough I was/am searching for some sort of 'exact match' (don't ask me why, just curious I guess :rolleyes:), I now have an idea of how it would look like.

And I'm pretty sure he was telling the truth. Never saw him so serious about something, and I know him for a while. It was actually a weird experience... I know for sure we aren't attracted to each other, but it felt like we really connected when we touched... It's probably that we got to know each other a little better :rolleyes:

Supersized

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm 9" around. How is your friend's cock compared to mine?