Wondering if I qualify as "hung"

Vezzam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm 18 and I've never really compared myself to other guys, but I'm 7 inches long and about 5.25 around. Would I qualify as "hung?" I'm sure I'm not huge, but I know I'm not small, so... yeah

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
dont think you would be considered hung, but definately larger than the average bear! btw avg is somewhere between 5-6 inches, so welcome to the large cock club!

Vezzam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Actually, since I'm overweight (6 foot tall, about 210), If I follow the pubic bone thing, it seems that I'm about 7.5".

semtex91

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
to me, it depends on how tall you are, compared to your dick size. if your 5 ft 7, and have a 9", then your definatly hung. if you 6 ft 4 and have a 9", your have a heavy package, but not 100% hung.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think if you need larger than average condoms then you are big and should feel good about that. Doesn't matter if you call it hung or whatever. There is no cut off size.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
to me, it depends on how tall you are, compared to your dick size. if your 5 ft 7, and have a 9", then your definatly hung. if you 6 ft 4 and have a 9", your have a heavy package, but not 100% hung.

I think if you need larger than average condoms then you are big and should feel good about that. Doesn't matter if you call it hung or whatever. There is no cut off size.

Those are both interesting ways to look at it. But like I said before, this goes to show that eveyone has their own definition of the term. There is no one right or wrong answer.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think to have 7 inches long is considered hung & qualifies... but is this hard or soft...:confused:
I'm about your size on soft... but only grow to 10.5-11 hard long 6.5 - 7 thick in girth...guess you can till from my pics also....which if you care to post of yourself, would allow some of us to actually confirm with fair judgement and comments:wink::smile:
Be your :cool: man hang in there sorta speak...you qualify just fine for LPSG...Enjoy and welcome.

BlackIsKingSize

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Great, another reason to wish I wasn't this tall. :frown1:

Vezzam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
the "pubic bone thing" (I read about it on here) is where, if you're overweight, (pertains to the "losing weight makes you bigger" thing) when erect, you push the fatty part above your penis back until you can feel your pubic bone - how long you would be if you were skinny, or at least thin. But I'm not sure if this matters at all. Anyways, thanks guys. I may post pics later, but right now I'ma watch some movies.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
hey man, i have the same problem myself.....i'm overweight, and so when I measure my cock I have to do the pubic bone thing. I'm just a bit over 7 when I measure to the pubic bone (there's still some fat there, but I'm not going to hurt myself trying to get a measurement.). i'd kill to loose about 80 pounds (or turn 80 lbs fat into 80 lbs of muscle). Being overweight sucks!

smashass

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think the most important thing in deciding if one is hung or not comes down to volume. I remember hearing from somewhere, not sure where, that if you take the length in in. and multiply it by the girth, the answer should give you a solid answer of being hung or not. The cut off was, I think, 40. So 7.5x5 would be big, but not "hung, whereas 7x6 would be.