Wondering if this is true

Vezzam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I heard from a friend that jerking off and ejaculating, but holding the load in your penis and not letting any get out will make you bigger, something about the protiens from the sperm nourishing the penis or something. Not sure, can anybody confirm or deny this?

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
If you ejaculate, then you let the cum out.

What you are describing is edging, where you get to the point of cumming, but you hold off on releasing. I have never heard about the proteins nourishing, that sounds like BS. But if you jerk off till the point of cumming, but don't release, eventually you will see some gains. But you have to do this for quite a while, it'll take some time of continuing to do that before you see some gains.

If you edge for a while, but do release, you are working your PC muscles. What that will do is give you harder erections and allow you to control your orgasms, so you will be able to last a lot longer during sex. And if you like to be a showman, it'll help you shoot farther.

Now, I'm not as knowledgeable as others on here, but this is what I have interpreted. It all has to do with working your PC muscles. work on them enough, and you will see some gains and harder erections.

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
I have a vague recollection that by not expelling semen when appropriate you run the risk of forcing it up into your urinary bladder (it has to go somewhere, after all). Not exactly a happy (nor healthy) thought.

As for the "nourishing proteins" thing, umm, no. :rolleyes:

D

deleted139259

I don't think so!!! What a load of rubbish. Put this one to bed!

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I heard from a friend that jerking off and ejaculating, but holding the load in your penis and not letting any get out will make you bigger, something about the protiens from the sperm nourishing the penis or something. Not sure, can anybody confirm or deny this?

I want to think this false in that holding back or trying to retain the sperm will eventually flow out with urination (normal body nature just works this way)...holding a load would only be an unnessary stress to me...
Oh by the way, what is term protiens (male sperm) is basically 90% blood substance...interesting huh:wink:

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
If you block the semen's usual pathway it will be forced into the bladder. This is harmless but may eventually weaken the sphincter that closes the bladder causing future ejaculations to be less forceful or even to continue to head for the bladder instead of out of the penis.

As for the absorption of proteins, if that were so then they'd be absorbed long before you get all hot and bothered to begin with.

Gab_Stone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah have you ever pissed cloudy? That's what happens when you don't ejaculate when you should, or often enough. The buildup is expelled in your urine.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hardcock he is not talking about edging. He is talking about instead of cumming is like cumming inside, nothing comes out. I did this 2 times. If you have a stron pc muscle you can do this.. when you are about to cum 5-8 seconds before cumming hold the muscle the hardest you can for 30 seconds or so after you cummed inside... (nothing should cum out) maybe a lil precum and nothing else... this is what he was talking about.. edging is not actually cumming since when you edge you can keep doing it since you did not cum and keep erected. While cumming inside you will be done and lose ur hardon since u cummed already.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
Hardcock he is not talking about edging. He is talking about instead of cumming is like cumming inside, nothing comes out. I did this 2 times. If you have a stron pc muscle you can do this.. when you are about to cum 5-8 seconds before cumming hold the muscle the hardest you can for 30 seconds or so after you cummed inside... (nothing should cum out) maybe a lil precum and nothing else... this is what he was talking about.. edging is not actually cumming since when you edge you can keep doing it since you did not cum and keep erected. While cumming inside you will be done and lose ur hardon since u cummed already.

Damn, that sounds painful just to hear it!:eek:

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I heard that if you hold the urethra as you cum for a couple seconds then release you will shoot farther. It's a trick.

I agree with what others said that if you hold it forever the cum will go into your bladder. When I was a teenager sometimes I'd wake up during a wet dream and pinch my cock so I didn't cum on my sheets/underwear. I thought I was peeing so instinctively grabbed my cock.

As far as absorbing the protein, the best way is to cum on your hands then lick it off...yum!

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I heard that if you hold the urethra as you cum for a couple seconds then release you will shoot farther. It's a trick.

I agree with what others said that if you hold it forever the cum will go into your bladder. When I was a teenager sometimes I'd wake up during a wet dream and pinch my cock so I didn't cum on my sheets/underwear. I thought I was peeing so instinctively grabbed my cock.

As far as absorbing the protein, the best way is to cum on your hands then lick it off...yum!

Wow Jovial, I definitely like your attitude.
:biggrin1: