wondering what others thought

oasis: hi, this is my first post ever, and all I am looking for right now is a few comments on my pictures posted in the lpsg chat and photo group in the folder entilted 23 male. I am straight, and just looking for what others think of my package. Any and all comments would be appreciated.

tallmansf: Hi Oasis,

Thanks for posting your pics. All I can say is, Wow dude! Your dick is so long and perfectly proportioned. And those huge balls must create quite a package under your jeans. You should be proud.

dfox7.3x5: Wow. My fuck-buddy's balls are huge. I can barely get one of them in my mouth. I'd sure like to try yours. Stunning cock, too. Sigh... :) :) :)

ThighSlapper: ..whoa. Nice piece. Awesome balls.
You must have a hell of a time playin with 'em.

rikter8: BIG Welcome to the Group!

Wow, Very nice body, Very nice cock, and awesome balls!
Wish I could get my body to tone up like yours.
Nice post buddy.

Mine are under bandit400

C

busterj: GREAT pics Oasis. Cock is nice and big, but your balls are exceptional!! If your feeling in a generous mood, post some more pic's of your cock and balls.
Never have seen such a big set before. Thanks for sharing.

oasis: hey, thanks for the comments people, I am only doing this to see what kind of reaction I would get from peop-le not just to show off. I have only been with a few women, so just trying to get as many perspectives as possible, so thankyou, and anyone else who wishes to comment, it would be much obliged.

reir: You should check with your doctor to see if you have an inguinal hernia. Your pictures look very characteristic of it.