Wonderland

Mark2k3: Hello everyone,

I am new to this site and am not exactly sure if I should be here.
The only reason I am here is I went to see Wonderland, that movie with Val Kilmer the other day.

I mean the film was very good I thought, but I think it is the first time I have really seen the media portray the negative side of having a large penis.

I live in Ireland, and I can’t speak for attitudes in America, where I imagine the majority of the forum members are from, but here it is still a very taboo subject.

I have had many negative experiences with my size and to be honest the way things are, I felt like a freak, like no one else was going thru what I was going thru.

I think after seeing the movie, it inspired me to look around on the net, and I am glad I did. I never imagined there would me a group like this for people with similar problems to me. I really thought the online support was for people with smaller sizes.

Anyway that is my rambling point anyway. Thanks for everyone who reading this and I am really glad I am here.

Mark :D

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Mark2k3@May 15 2004, 12:55 AM

I think after seeing the movie, it inspired me to look around on the net, and I am glad I did. I never imagined there would me a group like this for people with similar problems to me. I really thought the online support was for people with smaller sizes.
I know what you mean. People that are of a more average size seem to think that having a big cock is all plusses, no minuses. They don't understand that it comes with unwanted baggage as well. There are issues that we have to deal with that the public at large never have to think about. That's what makes LPSG a valuable site. We can discuss these issues without being viewed as braggarts. We can seek the advice of others in the same boat and offer opinions based on our experience to those seeking answers. Large penes are outside the norm; anyone who has a characteristic that others deem as 'different' can understand the need for support. You're among friends here, dude.

Ecchi

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+May 15 2004, 06:04 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DoubleMeatWhopper @ May 15 2004, 06:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Mark2k3@May 15 2004, 12:55 AM

I know what you mean. People that are of a more average size seem to think that having a big cock is all plusses, no minuses. They don&#39;t understand that it comes with unwanted baggage as well. There are issues that we have to deal with that the public at large never have to think about. That&#39;s what makes LPSG a valuable site. We can discuss these issues without being viewed as braggarts. We can seek the advice of others in the same boat and offer opinions based on our experience to those seeking answers. Large penes are outside the norm; anyone who has a characteristic that others deem as &#39;different&#39; can understand the need for support. You&#39;re among friends here, dude. [/b][/quote]
I consider those things alot as I work toward my goals in PE.

DMW, considering the minuses and pluses (and considering my PE is going well), is having a large penis all its cracked up to be?