Woodland elementary school

Disclaimer: No children are ever a part of this story. This is strictly from a teacher’s point of view.

It had been a long school year taking random supply jobs here and there bouncing from school to school. I also have a personal training job at a gym to make some extra money on the side which had some perks that we might get into later. But today, March 12th, is my first day of my long term assignment to finish off the the last two months of the year for a teacher who had gone on maternity leave.

The school is roughly 10 minutes away from my condo which can be convenient for travel but I am worried I might have some awkward encounters with students and their parents at the grocery store but I can deal with that.

Before I knew it was at the school and nervousness had immediately set it as I was approaching the front door. The door was lock and I noticed the sign that said “Press this button to contact the office”

I pressed the button

“Yes may I help you? Said a woman through the intercom

“Hi I am Mr. Richard, I am the new Grade 5 teacher here” I said

“Oh Yes! This is Mrs. Devin. I am the Principal here. Before you make your way to the classroom I would like to have a word with you.” The tone of her voice was more sultry this time

As I walked in I had passed a few female teachers and they introduced themselves to me. I completely forgot there names but they were both very beautiful women. Unfortunately both were wearing wedding rings. It is funny how I don’t remember their names but I know right away they are off my radar.

So as i approached the office I told the secretary that Mrs. Devin had wanted to talked to me and she directed me towards here office. The Secretary, Agnes I believe here name was, was super nice. Reminded me of a grandmother who would baked a badass batch of chocolate cookies.

As I knocked on the door Mrs. Devin wheel her office chair around and my jaw hit the floor. Elementary school Principals have changed a lot since I was a child. She was wearing a tightly fitting woman’s suit with a deep v-neck on her shirt. Her DD cup breast were practically spilling out of her top.

“How the hell can she dress like this around kids” I thought in my head

After I was done practically drooling over her tits. Im not even a breast man but these were amazing. She had very straight jet black hair tied into a tight bun with two chopsticks through it. I would have thought she was at least half Japanese but she looked kinda of Latina or white at the same time. Her skin was very soft looking and her lips were luscious as ever. She had wide hips and a very thick ass for a woman that was fair thin. She must go pretty hard at the gym. I would estimate her to be about 35 years old. Unfortunately, I noticed a wedding ring on her finger as well.

She sat me down on her office was said how thrilled she was to have a male teacher in her school. She described to me that she thinks the school board are doing the children a disservice by hiring mainly female teachers for elementary schools. I agreed. She walked me through some of the trouble maker kids I might have in my class and how to deal with them.

To be perfectly honest I spent most of my time wondering if her breasts were real.

“Feel free to ask me any questions while you are working here. We are all on one team here and the better you perform, the happier I’ll be.” She Said

On my way out she shook my hand while putting her other arm on my bulging bicep and gave a gentle squeeze.

Did she just make a pass at me? Nah stop falling yourself man. She’s married anyways and she is now your boss. Anyways let’s go find my new class”

I was very excited to start my day.

Reactions: bertberp and marki

Chapter 2

My day had went well and before I know it was lunch time. The new class was very respectful towards me and I feel the rest of the year will be no problem. To be honest they are problem just afraid of me like most kids are. I do not look like the typical grade 5 teacher. Although I am only 5 foot 8 inches tall. My dress shirts are bulging at each seam due to my brow shoulders and thick arms. My big, strong legs muscles were definitely not build for dress pants that’s for sure.

I found the staff room and found a spot at the table to eat my lunch. in a few minutes most of the teacher were spread out throughout the table. I was hoping for another male teacher to e at this school but in most cases elementary schools do not have too many. So my lunch periods were spent listening to some middle aged women talking about their petty problems with there husbands and kids.

“Has anyone given you a tour of the school yet?” said the short thick blonde from across the table

“Not really I have just been in my classroom. I don’t think we have met before” I said

“Hi I am Claudia. I am the Head Parent at this school. Want to take a walk?” she replied.

I scarfed down the rest of my lunch and followed her.

We explored every room in the school. I tailed a couple feet behind Claudia to se what she was working with. Hey I’m a teacher not a Saint. She was thick from head to toe. Big thighs, big ass and a huge pair of tits. Kind of reminded me of a prettier version of that Sara Jay I watch. The science lab, library, gymnasium, you name it and I saw it. We then got back to my classroom.

“Well I am sure you are familiar with this room.” She said giggling

“Yep this is home base for me” I said

As i turned to look down at my watch I had noticed some black marking on my shirt sleeves. I must have rubbed on something dark during my little tour. Claudia seemed to notice as well.

“Oh here let me get that.” She pulled out a napkin from her pocket and proceed to rub off the stain from my upper arm. “Holy guns Batman! Do you ever leave the gym?” she said with shortness in her breath

“Hehe yes I do work out quite a bit. I actually have a part time training gig on the side.” I replied

“Okay this one is definitely coming on to me. I should get her number. But if she’s a parent it means she has a kid here. Isn't that a conflict of interest? I don’t think I see a….”

“……wished my husband would take care of his body a bit more. He used to be in such good shape. Much like you! she said

“Damn married again. Are there any single beautiful women in this school I though to myself

Recess was coming to a close and she said she should get going but not to be a stranger to her if I ever needed any help. I was slightly bent over straitening out my desk as she was talking to me. I looked over my shoulder to acknowledge and thank her for being so kind.

“Well have yourself a great day!” she exclaimed

Next thing I knew I felt her smack my ass after her comment

I felt a lightning bolt shoot down my spine in shock.

“Oh silly me” she said “Sorry for that I play volleyball and you look like one of my teammates. I guess I am still in volleyball mode from last night teehee”

I told her it is fine.

“That was no accident” i said to myself thinking of the possibilities.

Chapter 3 My Parent Problem

The rest of the week had kind of gone without anything of note happening. That was however until Thursday at around 3:45. I had just dismissed my students and I had decided I was going to stay a bit later to catch up on some marking. Just then my intercom ring and Agnes’ voice boom through it.

“Mr. Richard?”

“Speaking” I said

“There is a parent here to see you. She would like to have a word with you” Agnes responded

“Send them down please” I said

Fuck just what I need. A parent this early into the job”

I could hear the intense power walk of high heeled shoes walking down the hallway. And finally I could here the they were just outside my door.

“Noooooo wayyyyy!!” A High pitch squeal came from my classroom door.

Recognized her as soon as I had seen her. It was Vanessa Brown. A girl I had went to high school with. Or as most of the guys refer to her as “Pass around Brown.” I was a little annoyed with her tone because we had problem had all of about 3 conversations throughout the 4 years of high school and she had just reacted as if I was her best friend. I was probably the only guy she hadn’t hooked up with in high school. You see I was a late bloomer when it came to women. I did not lose m virginity until about 8 months ago. I had been on a pretty long hot streak of sexual partners since however with this new job it seems like that will be stopping.

“You know when I saw your letter home about how you were taking over the classroom, Immediately recognized your named and Had to see if it was the same Jeff Richard I went to school with” she said

She gave me on of those double cheeked french kiss while firmly caressing both my shoulder. She smelt of lavender with her, probably expensive, perfume on. She was wearing a tons of jewelry including a giant engagement ring.

“You really filled out since high school” she said

“Yeah, I work out and I am a personal trainer on the side so I need to see my body in tip-top shape” I told her

“Perhaps if my ex-husband was built like you we’d still be married” She giggled

“Haha it does not surprise me one bit she is divorced” I said to myself

“So what concerns did you have with your daughter in my class? I can assure you even though this is my first full time teaching assignment I will be doing my best for all your daughters school needs” I asked

She slowly walked over to the door and locked it shut.

“Well I have no doubt that you will be attending to my daughters needs. But you see I am a single mother. And I have very little time alone. As luck would have it my mother is watching my kids until 5pm so I need to take advantage of the times that I do get to be alone.” she said

She was wishing a foot of my face now.

“My daughter has never had a male teacher. So while I am not concerned as to you attending to my daughters needs. I am more concerned about what you will be doing to attend to my needs? she said in a very low sexy tone while starting to rub my every growing erection.

“Oooo looks like something else has filled out since high school” she said while snickering

Reactions: bertberp

Not gonna lie, clicking on a story here mentioning an elementary school weirded me out but, thankfully, my worst fears weren't realized. Interesting story so far.

Ye I debated on whether to call it that. Which is why I have the disclaimer right at the top

Chapter 4 Catching Up

My heart started beating faster. As much as I pretend to not like the superficial bitches I would fuck one any day of the week and it was actually happening. Not only that it was a woman who I spent countless hours having masturbatory fantasies about.

(Zip)

“Oh my what have we here!?” she exclaimed

Vanessa had exposed my thick 8 inch uncut cock from my boxers. She gave it a couple of strokes and it hardened beyond belief.

She slowly made her way down towards my cock and gave the tip a slight lick. The tiniest stimulation from her warm tongue was enough to have me leaking premium like crazy. She gave my head a couple of swirls with her tongue which sent my eyes rolling back into my head. Sleeping around constantly through high school had definitely allowed her to gain some crazy blowjobs skills. It had only been two minutes and I was crazy close to cumming. I couldn’t let this moment come to an end so soon.

I decided we would switch roles. I picked her curvy 120lb frame up and she let out a little yelp almost afraid at how easily I did it. I plopped her on my desk after throwing my math tests onto the floor. I slowly removed her dress pants from her body. She definitely had the same body she did in high school. She had a beautifully looking pussy that looked oddly tight considering how many guys she had been with.

I began kissing her ankles and slowly made my way toward her pussy. I teased her clit by slowly running the lower part of my teeth onto it. This sent a shock wave down her body and she began breathing very heavily. Her pussy looked more like a leaky faucet at this point and at that point I began lapping at her pussy with my tongue slobbering all over it. Each time I moved my tongue I could feel her body shake with orgasmic bliss.

“Please, Please I-I-I need your cock in me. I’ve never felt like this before.” She said

I slowly plunged the head of my cock into her pussy and once again it not only looked tight but felt tight. By the look of that engagement ring her ex husband probably paid for vanginal rejuvenation surgery. Anyways why the hell do I care why it is so tight?

I had only gone 3 inches inter her pussy and she had already orgasm a countless amount of times.

“OH MY FCKING GOD WHY DIDN’T WE DATE IN HIGH SCHOOL. YOU ARE A FUCKING SEX GOD” she screamed

“Will you quiet down! I don’t know who else is still in the school” I said with concern

immediately flipped her over so that she was bent over the desk. Her ass was unreal it had the perfect mix between muscle and fat and I couldn't wait to pound that shit from behind. She was able to accommodate more of my cock from behind. Her pussy was dripping wet. onto the floor, I felt bad for the custodians tonight I thought with a smug look on my face.

I had pounded her from behind for about 10 minutes and decided I wanted to finish her off. I went to my go to move for making woman go wild. I picked her up with her knees in the crooks of my elbows hoisted her on to my cock and destroyed her pussy.I thought about trying something very sneaky but I didn’t know if she would let me. But I thought fuck it, this wasn’t high school anymore I practically owned her now and she would let me do anything.

I slipped my cock from her pussy to her asshole. She shrieks with excitement and I immediately felt a squirt up against my legs. Her asshole was unbelievably tight and I could not control my orgasm much long. I felt my balls tighten up as I threw her on to a students desk she laid lifeless onto her back with her head hanging off the desk I shot rope after endless rope onto her face of thick cum.

Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would get to fuck a parent of one of my students let alone Vanessa Brown from my old high school!

I handed her a rag and let her put her clothes back on. I picked up my math tests that needed to be marked before parent teacher interview next week and gave her some privacy to get changed not that there was any part of her body I hadn’t seen.

After I had left the room Vanessa had sent a text out to her friend Jackie and it read.

“Make sure to book an extra long meeting for parent teacher interview. I’ll tell you why tonight ;)

Reactions: bertberp

Chapter 5 Parent Teacher Interviews

A week had past since my ficklest with Vanessa and I was still in a minor state of shock. Fucking the it girl from high school, no matter how many years later, was still a real accomplishment to me. And to fuck her right on my desk was even more unbelievable. Unfortunately parent teacher interviews were tonight and I was kind of dreading them. But as I took a look at my schedule it appeared the Vanessa was first. Hopefully I could replicate my luck from last week I thought to myself.

3:45pm rolls around and I hear a knock on my door. My Grade 8 student helper knocks on the door and said my first appointment was here. I thanked him and asked her to show them in.

It was Vanessa. Looking fabulous as always. With her perky C Cup breast looking gigantic on her fairly small frame. Her camel toe was pretty visible from this angle and her as was popping out even though she was not exactly wearing the tightest fitting clothes.

“Hello Mr Richard. Or should I be calling you Daddy now?” she said with a wink

“We have to still remain professional through all this. I cannot show your daughter favouritism just because of our little escapades.” i told her

“Of course. I am just playing around.” she responded “I would however like to discuss my daughters social studies mark…”

10 minutes flew by and before we knew it there was a knock on the door. Her time was up

“Well thank you Mr Richard. I will be sure to help my daughter with her social studies projects going forward. she said with happiness. “I wish I could stay to “talk” some more but I need to go receive the babysitter. Besides you'll be having a busy night tonight anyways” she said with a wink.

A couple minutes after Mrs. Cumbersom walks in and we exchange pleasantries.

“Please just call me Jackie” she said

“Okay Jackie now I see you have booked a half hour appointment with me. And so have the next two parents.” I said with slight confusion

At this point Jackie had removed her jacket to reveal a tight turtle neck sweater which showed off her tight muscular arms and massive breasts. Fake no doubt. I was very attracted to black women but never got the opportunity to date one.

“Yes I believe we all have the same concerns, which could be a reason why we asked for the extra time” she told me

“I don’t follow, what exactly are the concerns that you all have” I said puzzled

I was very worried at this point. I was only two weeks into this job and I already had the parents ready to burn me at the stake during interviews.

“My main concern is that you are not giving equal attention” she said in a stern voice.

“I do not favour any students I give all of them my upmost respect an attention. I want them all to succeed in their own unique way.” I said with confidence

“Oh Mr. Richard. I am not talking about about the students…” she said with one eyebrow cocked

“Why should Vanessa get all of the fun?”

No fucking way” I thought to myself.

“Okay Jackie now I see you have booked a half hour appointment with me. And so have the next two parents.” I said with slight confusion

At this point Jackie had removed her jacket to reveal a tight turtle neck sweater which showed off her tight muscular arms and massive breasts. Fake no doubt. I was very attracted to black women but never got the opportunity to date one.

“Yes I believe we all have the same concerns, which could be a reason why we asked for the extra time” she told me

“I don’t follow, what exactly are the concerns that you all have” I said puzzled

I was very worried at this point. I was only two weeks into this job and I already had the parents ready to burn me at the stake during interviews.

“My main concern is that you are not giving equal attention” she said in a stern voice.

“I do not favour any students I give all of them my upmost respect an attention. I want them all to succeed in their own unique way.” I said with confidence

“Oh Mr. Richard. I am not talking about about the students…” she said with one eyebrow cocked

“Why should Vanessa get all of the fun?”

No fucking way” I thought to myself.

Do people like the direction that I am taking the story?

millionman

Legendary Member
Media
Jefferson, I like the story direction, and you have some things to build on. You may want to get into the description of your scenes a bit more, just to give a better feel for what is going on in the action. I think this is off to a good start.

Is this your first time writing an erotic story?

Jefferson, I like the story direction, and you have some things to build on. You may want to get into the description of your scenes a bit more, just to give a better feel for what is going on in the action. I think this is off to a good start.

Is this your first time writing an erotic story?

It is my first crack at an erotic story. I will try to put more detail in it.

Chapter 6 Infidelity

I could not believe my luck. I was going to get to fuck two smoking hot moms and I had only only been here for two weeks!

“You didn’t think I would walk our of here without getting the full benefits for my child’s education, did you?” she winked as she said this

She slowly walked over to my side of the desk I hear the slow clicking of her high heels on the school floor, echoing with each step. The anticipation of this made my cock quickly grow hard and strong. She removed her purple turtle neck to reveal her tight abs beneath her luscious breast covered in a light pink lacy bra. The light from the window gave a slight shine to her skin.

Jackie slowly slid her hand down my jeans. Her cold hand against my warm cock was the hottest sensation. She unzipped my jeans to revealed my hard 8 inch cock. I was already leaking precum at this point. Gradually she worked her lips over to the throbbing head of my cock. These divorcees do have some amazing head skills I thought to myself. I had about 3 or 4 dry orgasms due to the swirling movements she made with her tongue.

I bent over and unhooked her bra. Her giant fake breasts popped out. For fake breasts they felt very real. They were so soft and bouncy. No doubt her husband spent good money on these.

“Titty fuck me” she said

I placed my cock between her enormous breasts. I couldn't even get through 3 stores before summing all over her neck and chest area. I shot 4 thick wet ropes of cum. I felt my face go numb at this point due to these intense orgasms. Mrs. Cumbersom ran her fingers onto her chest to gather up my sperm and slowly let it drip off her index finger onto her tongue. She maintained eye contact with me during this whole act.

“Oh my Mr. Richard. That was very tasty. But I hope my lesson is over yet…” she made a pouty face while saying this

“Of course not. The lesson is just beginning” I said with a cocky smile

I lifted her up onto my desk. rolled up her skirt to reveal her perfect tight pinky thong which had been very wet. I slide her thong to the side and the slowly stuck my tongue between her pussy lips.

(Meanwhile In the hallway)

“Hello My Name is Mrs Pasternak” My dick appointment— I mean my appointment with Mr Richard is at 4:45pm.” said the stunning blonde in the hallway to the volunteer, Martin.

“Yes please just take a seat. His other appointment is almost up.” Martin said

Just then a loud scream came from the classroom.

“FUUCCCCCCCKKKKKK MEEEEEE” Jackie screamed with pleasure

“What the fuck was that?” Martin said with a high degree of concern.

Mrs. Pasternak said “Oh that was probably nothing Martin. She is probably just disappointed with her child’s grades. She can be a bit of a fire cracker that one.”

It was at this moment Mrs. Pasternak knew Vanessa was not making her story up. And she was about to get the fuck of her life.

millionman

Legendary Member
Media
Jefferson, Keep up the solid work. You can always use authors such as Biltmore, GTOK, or JJsuperbird for inspiration and for how to manipulate your stories to keep the reader actively engaged from chapter to chapter. With erotic writing the story becomes repetitive very quickly if all the characters engage in are a constant stream of sex scenes. So far I think you're doing a great job.

Chapter 7 The Weekend

“Well thank you Mr Richard for the very…… informative evening” Mrs Johnson said as she began to put her top back on

Mrs. Johnson had been my 4th straight conquest at parent teacher interviews. I had really put the rest of my energy in her. As she was walking towards the doors she kind of stumbled, it must be hard walking in those 5 inch heels after what I just did to her I thought.

I was exhausted. I did not imagine my night to be like this. I thought maybe I could fool around with Vanessa one more time but ironically she was the only mom I didn’t fuck. I strongly contemplated sleeping over at the school.

As I was leaving the school, I was walking past the office which seemed empty.

“Oh Mr Richard!” called out Mrs Devin.

I did quick back step to walk toward her. She was standing stunning as usual except she had her dark black hair down and was not wearing her glasses.

“How did your interviews go?” She said in a cheery tone

“I think they went very well. I enjoyed meeting all of the parents” I said trying to hold back a cheeky smile

“Well they certainly loved you. Every mother came to my office to say how impressed they were with your skills as an educator” she said while cocking her eyebrow.

“That is great to hear” I said

Mrs Devin told me that I looked exhausted and should go get some rest. I agreed, we shook hands and I headed to the parking lot. Just then….

(Bzzzt, Bzzzzzt , Bzzzzzt)

I got a couple of texts.

Yo bro want to hit up a club tonight? Charlie and I are gunna roll through Brass Rail tonight.

It was my buddy Mongo. Mongo and Charlie were my training partners. They both had impressive muscular build with both standing roughly 5 ft 11. However, Mongo had a very powerful upper body compared to his lowered body. And Charlie was more evenly proprotioned but still had a great amount of muscle.

To be honest this was the last thing I had wanted as I was so tired. From all the interviews but I guess spending time with friends on the weekend couldn’t hurt.

Jefferson, Keep up the solid work. You can always use authors such as Biltmore, GTOK, or JJsuperbird for inspiration and for how to manipulate your stories to keep the reader actively engaged from chapter to chapter. With erotic writing the story becomes repetitive very quickly if all the characters engage in are a constant stream of sex scenes. So far I think you're doing a great job.

Thank you for the encouragement!