Woody Harrelson

coolguy666

Expert Member
Media
I don't know if there's been a thread on this guy yet but, do any of you have any hot pics of this guy or any bulge shots? Anything will be appreciated:wink:

guvnorx

1st Like
Media
If you want to catch a glimpse of Woody and you are in London - you will see him walk down Brewer Street in Soho around 6.30pm each night - he is living near there and takes this street to the Stage Door of the theatre in which he is appearing at the moment. He usually wears a long coat and a black hat. He is really short - and very handsome!

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
guvnorx said:
He is really short - and very handsome!

Are you certain you have the right guy? Harrelson is 5'11, not what I'd call "really short". In any case, Harrelson's show ("The Night Of The Iguana") closes tomorrow evening, so this information is of limited use.

Atia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always thought Woody was hot. Especially in Natural Born Killer...

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Atia said:
I always thought Woody was hot. Especially in Natural Born Killer...
Oh, hell yes! He's got a great ass and his supposedly hugely endowed!

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
I only met him once but was surprised how good looking he was in person. I was on a date going to see Body of Evidence at Century Center Plaza. This pegs my meeting at 1993. I was arriving, he was leaving. He introduced me to the lovely Asian woman he was with but I forgot her name immediately. I was distracted by his gorgeous eyes. I can tell you he was taller than me. I always wear clunky shoes with a little lift and I'm just shy of 5'10". I have no idea about his package.