Word and PDF Graphics into PPT

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Sassy, Feb 26, 2011.

1. Sassy

Sassy Member

I'm trying to import flowcharts drawn in Word and others scanned into PDF into a PowerPoint presentation.

Unfortunately, when I copy and paste from Word, the lines and arrows are all messed up. Screen prints don't line up properly. I've tried different options, and none of them look right. I'm wasting a lot of time on this. Is there any way to do this efficiently? I've tried the help, which has not been very.

I'm also having issues importing with PDF.

Also, is there a way to have both vertical and horizontal slides within the same presentation (other than having 2 presentations, one horizontal and one vertical)?

Any suggestions/tips from the Office gurus? Thanks!

2. invisibleman

Gold Member

One idea: Ever make a JPG image of the document and then import THAT image into Powerpoint? Try PRTSCR and paste and edit your image with desktop publishing software. Then saving it as a JPG or JPEG and load image into POWERPOINT that way.

#2 invisibleman, Feb 26, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2011
  3. midlifebear

Gold Member

I live and work in a world of nothing but Adobe products, so I'm sorry that I cannot help you. All of the "conversion" tricks to make things work with Microsoft stuff has been long forgotten.

Draft saved Draft deleted