Word Salad

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The goal here is to show off your vocabulary. How pretentious can you make an ordinary sentence sound, without actually changing its meaning?

How to play: The poster will read an "ordinary sentence" left by the last poster to the thread. He/she will then contrive a new sentence, replete with colourful vocabulary, that means EXACTLY the same thing as the original sentence. He/she will then author his/her own "ordinary sentence" for the next poster to glorify with grandiloquence.

EXAMPLE:
<ordinary sentence> She went to town to buy milk.

<word salad interpretation> She sauntered to the local municipality intent on procuring mammary secretions in exchange for financial tender.

Be creative!

I'll start:

Mary always goes to church on sunday.

D_Sheffield Thongbynder

Experimental Member
Media
BlackCock85 said:
Mary habitually traveles to the place of worship on the sabbath day.

I want to buy a new 2007 Toyota Camry SE V6

Egoistic as always, I, I, I, I am wont to purchase a pristine mechanical device of conveyance of Sino-American origin with a dubious etymology and an enlarged system of six pistons that thrust vigorously with synchronicity, ever calibrated with the impulses of the well-shod appendage rhythmically pumping the pedal of power, legislated limitations of acceleration notwithstanding.

It was dark and stormy night.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
COLJohn said:
It was dark and stormy night.

'Twas nearly dawn yet the relentless tempest insisted the tireless waves pound their angry wrath mercilessly against the helpless and butchered shoreline.

John fucked Suzie's pussy.

D_Sheffield Thongbynder

Experimental Member
Media
Stronzo said:
'Twas nearly dawn yet the relentless tempest insisted the tireless waves pound their angry wrath mercilessly against the helpless and butchered shoreline.

John fucked Suzie's pussy.

His manhood erect and twitching in anticipation, John deftly impaled Suzie's orifice of amour located in the nether regions of her lithe and supple body quivering in expectation of being violated by the quintessence of the X chromosome.

Greed is good.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I came, I saw, I conquered.

Your humble servant arrived looking for Caesar salad, woefully observed the inadequacy of the menu then, my short temper getting the best of me, bought the poor excuse for a restaurant and promptly fired the chef.

Next:

He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Alex Chambers

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
When I was a kid in school we called these sesquipedalian sentences. The word means to make use of needlessly long words, and so doesn't really seem appropriate in this context, as we seem to be aiming less for long words and more for just more of them. But this makes for a fun read nevertheless. I take my hat off to Stronzo--the guy must be a student of Shakespeare or a literature professor 'cause he kicks ASS at this.:notworthy:

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Stronzo said:
What times these by ancient diurnal course from dawn-to-dark, kindred and intimate souls were we.

Get your feet off the furniture!

Remove thy pediments from the long, upholstered seating device.

Bounty is the quicker picker upper.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Pecker said:
Bounty is the quicker picker upper.
:eek:

Despite rumours to the contrary His Majesty's Armed Vessel (synonymous with 'Plenty') claims the singular distinction of an historical whirlwind retracing of a circuitous route to retrieve Tahitian spouses whose grassy skirts oft be found above their heads at near-lightning speed.

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? :cool:

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Stronzo said:
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? :cool:

What quantities of fibrous, harded rings of secondary plant growth might be casually lobbed by any member of the species Marmota monax; if, indeed Marmota monax were able to thoughtlessly toss pieces of fibrous, harded rings of secondary plant growth about?

Excuse me, do you have the time, sir?

D_Don_D_Crapper

Just Browsing
Media
Excuse me, do you have the time, sir?[/quote]

Firstly, may I offer my most profound appologies as to the possible impediment of your current superfluities by the expostulation of the following enquiry; that is to say, are you currently (and therefore, coincidentally, continually) secure in the knowledge of the precise develpment of the sundial's arc, and, if so, would you impart said information to a fellow such as I, my gentle sire?

Whoops, I've dropped my baby down the stairs!