Word Salad

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reethard said:
Whoops, I've dropped my baby down the stairs!
Gadzooks, an infantile human that was birthed from my own loins has been relinquished from my grip and has descended a sloped surface with ranked footings!

Fuck, I have to take Garrett to my grandmother's house tomorrow.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Making the beast that has two backs!! The personage that is reffered to in the first is required to proceed to the domicile of the crone who brought forth the nascency of the one who declares me her natural-born offspring and be accompanied by the being known as Garrett.

I have a giant hard cock that I want to put in your ass with no lube.

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
snoozan said:
I have a giant hard cock that I want to put in your ass with no lube.
The individual that inhabits my body is in possession of a monstrously large, rigid, male of any member of any genus of the order Aves and is desirous to insert said male of any member of any genus of the order Aves into an animal of the species Equus asinus that is currently in the possession of the person toward which this statement is addressed, without the aid of any colloidal substance that may make any surface slick, so as to ease the insertion of the previously mentioned grossly large, firm, male Aves.

There is a paisley armchair in the livingroom.

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
joyboytoy79 said:
The individual that inhabits my body is in possession of a monstrously large, rigid, male of any member of any genus of the order Aves and is desirous to insert said male of any member of any genus of the order Aves into an animal of the species Equus asinus that is currently in the possession of the person toward which this statement is addressed, without the aid of any colloidal substance that may make any surface slick, so as to ease the insertion of the previously mentioned grossly large, firm, male Aves.

There is a paisley armchair in the livingroom.

In the living area resides a comfortable chair, typically upholstered, with side supports for a person's arms, this comfortable chair, typically upholstered, with side supports for a person's arms is concealed by material, this material has a distinctive intricate pattern of curved, feather-shaped figures based on a pine-cone design from India.

It would be nice if I could get a large amount of money, so that I could pay off my bills and be able to not have anything to worry about financially.

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
BlackCock85 said:
It would be nice if I could get a large amount of money, so that I could pay off my bills and be able to not have anything to worry about financially.

If sizable quantities of legal tender could be obtained by me, with the intent of recompensing various lenders so i may experience a loss in anxiety over monetary resources, i would consider things grand.

That dog has a bad case of mange.

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If sizable quantities of legal tender could be obtained by me, with the intent of recompensing various lenders so i may experience a loss in anxiety over monetary resources, i would consider things grand.

That dog has a bad case of mange.

That domesticated carnivorous mammal that has a long snout, an acute sense of smell, and a barking, howling, or whining voice possesses an unpleasant skin disease caused by parasitic mites which typically causes sever itching, hair loss and the formation of scabs and lesions.

I think I'm coming down with a cold because yesterday I went to school with only a sweater on and it was much colder than I anticipated, so now my nose is all runny and it sucks.

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think I'm coming down with a cold because yesterday I went to school with only a sweater on and it was much colder than I anticipated, so now my nose is all runny and it sucks.

There is a consciousness within me that points toward the possibility, and perhaps probability, that i've contracted a common illness of usually viral causes, and my suspicions are further supported by the fact that on the day before this day i traveled to an instition of learning while donning, without addition, a flimsy shirt, of knit type that was inadequate to protect me against the ambient air of the outdoor arena that was by far less heated than i had geussed, and as a result i know have a viscious colloid of mucins and inorganic salts dripping from my nasal openings and it is highly displeasant.

My windowsill is full of plants, including an amaryllis that is ready to bloom any day.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
The base of my oriel contains a plethora of verdant botanical entities chief of which is an amaryllis belladonna which is anticipating the terminus of its seasonal cycle with blossoming abandon.

BenGay makes my joints feel better but it smells funny.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
The base of my oriel contains a plethora of verdant botanical entities chief of which is an amaryllis belladonna which is anticipating the terminus of its seasonal cycle with blossoming abandon.

BenGay makes my joints feel better but it smells funny.

The muscle sauve has healing properties in regards to my aches and pains, however, it leaves an odour that isn't designed to appeal to everyone.

If a tree falls and no one is around to hear it, does it make a noise?

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If a tree falls and no one is around to hear it, does it make a noise?

Assuming that a specimen of large, lignified botanical being tumbles to the ground with persons lacking in presence to capture the percussive waves of disturbance in the air and translate them into sound, does said large, lignified botanical being generate such percussive waves of disturbance in the air?

My dog snores, and it is cute.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Assuming that a specimen of large, lignified botanical being tumbles to the ground with persons lacking in presence to capture the percussive waves of disturbance in the air and translate them into sound, does said large, lignified botanical being generate such percussive waves of disturbance in the air?

My dog snores, and it is cute.

My domesticated canine pet fills the atmosphere with grandiloquently sonorous uvulic vibrations and it is quite endearing.

I drink tap water.

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I drink tap water.

The person commonly referred to as myself is known to imbibe of liquid dihydrogen monoxide which flows from the spout of a sink.

Tonight, the temperature is supposed to fall significantly below freezing, and my roses may FINALLY go dormant for the winter.

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
WHEN THE HELL DID THEY BECOME YOUR ROSES?!?!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

At which of the past temporal demarcations which may be found in the fiery pits of Hades did the floriferous shrubs whose large variety and ease of interbreeding have lead to the boundless fascination of countless generations of horticulturalists come into the possession of the person to which this sentence is directed?

Digging in the past sure is fun!

Catchoftheday

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Digging in the past sure is fun!

A lot of pleasure may be obtained from the seemingly most mundane of personal exploration.

One personal favourite of the my many little joys to be had in life is the amusement which may be gained from leafing through the dusty archives of the LPSG vault and chancing upon such witticisms as those found in the above prose.

I think I may shopping later

accemb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Anon I shall be sallying forth in search of sundries if such desires doest encounter my thinking ways.

The weatherman said it might rain later this week.

The meteorologists have prognosticated that perhaps there could be a condensation of atmospheric water vapor causing precipation within the successive days to follow.

The farmer let the cows into the pasture this morning.

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The farmer let the cows into the pasture this morning.

A man who derives his economic fortunes from the avid pursuit of agricultural enterprises had the occasion during the early hours of the current day to allow a group of female ruminants of the bovine variety to gain access to a lea suitable for such animals to graze upon.

(Wow! That one was tough!!)

To get to the gas station, turn left on Main street, continue for three blocks and then turn right on Broadway.

accemb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A man who derives his economic fortunes from the avid pursuit of agricultural enterprises had the occasion during the early hours of the current day to allow a group of female ruminants of the bovine variety to gain access to a lea suitable for such animals to graze upon.

(Wow! That one was tough!!)

To get to the gas station, turn left on Main street, continue for three blocks and then turn right on Broadway.

In order to reach the desired goal of arriving at the retail location where petroleum fuel for your automobile is sold, it is necessary to negotiate the next left turn at Main Street. You will identify Main Street by the gleaming edifice on the corner with the name "Vocabulary Bulding" in neon lights. It's then required that you on drive past three more intersections, and turn right onto Broadway, which is identified by a glittering array of electrically illuminated signage.

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In order to reach the desired goal of arriving at the retail location where petroleum fuel for your automobile is sold, it is necessary to negotiate the next left turn at Main Street. You will identify Main Street by the gleaming edifice on the corner with the name "Vocabulary Bulding" in neon lights. It's then required that you on drive past three more intersections, and turn right onto Broadway, which is identified by a glittering array of electrically illuminated signage.

As no new leading sentence was supplied, I shall provide one! (and hopefully someone who isn't me will pick it up!):

The valley offers stunning views of the snow capped mountains in the distance.