wore speedos to the beach for the first time.

Pyreath

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I finally had the courage to wear a pair of speedos to the beach today. Good thing is that I managed to get a really good tan but the bad thing is that somehow my speedo is overstretched now in the butt area, like when I wear it now, there is a small flap of material that doesnt cling, its like its a bit baggy.

Is it because I overstretched it at the beach possibly cause I was walking around alot? Or do speedos tend to stretch? This is only the 2nd time I've worn this pair.

Any ideas would really help.

Thanks!

D

deleted55043

they might get a little stretched...however, there should not be loose fabric...they are mostly lycra and should assume their original shape..

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The Speedo suits that I've owned took many wearings over several years to loosen up. I used to run in mine with no problem and don't think that walking would make it stretch. I wonder if the quality has gone down?

Jumbo151

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You might want to try a smaller size or different style. I wear speedo's when the wife and I are not with family or Children around. The seat should be fitted and snug, not loose. You might also want to get one with a splash of colour in front, Helps in not showing off too much.

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I finally had the courage to wear a pair of speedos to the beach today. Good thing is that I managed to get a really good tan but the bad thing is that somehow my speedo is overstretched now in the butt area, like when I wear it now, there is a small flap of material that doesnt cling, its like its a bit baggy.

Is it because I overstretched it at the beach possibly cause I was walking around alot? Or do speedos tend to stretch? This is only the 2nd time I've worn this pair.

Thanks!

I've found through unfortunate experience that spending even a little time sitting while wearing a speedo tends to quickly fray and stretch the spandex material around the butt. Sag is the inevitable consequence and there's no way to counteract it. Your suit is prematurely worn down.

If you are sitting on a soft towel on the sand its not as much a problem than if you are sitting on a bare wooden bench or a concrete curbside or some other abrasive surface. Unfortunately, I've found speedos to be fragile. They're really designed for swimming, not as much for sitting.

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Congrats on your first speedo wearing experience to the beach!!!

With regard to the issue of butt stretching, I agree with the comment of trying a differen size/style, I find that I like the nike suits that have a seam in the middle of the butt as this seems to help the suit maintain its shape.

Also did u sit directly on the sand alot?...because I know one of the suits that I wore when I was in Australia does show some sand damage on the back, but not so much yet that I can't still wear it..Nowadays I try to not sit down anywhere unless I'm sitting on a towel or a blanket and to not just roll around in the sand...

Next time you go you'll have to take a camera with you so we can see you wearing it on the beach...

One day, a man and his friend are about to go to the beach and he tells him "You should really try wearing a Speedo; The girls LOVE seeing a guy in those, and I guarantee you that you'll get at least 2 numbers before we go home." So, after fighting a bit of embarrassment, he finally agrees to go to the beach clad in only a speedo. He gets absolutely no attention from any female there, so he complains to his friend about it. He tells him "Well, this is my secret: I put a potato in my speedo, and it makes me look huge; Girls love seeing the bulge." So, the guy figures he's gotten to this point, so he might as well do it properly. He quickly drives home, gets a potato, goes back to the beach and puts it in his speedo before anyone sees him. He struts his stuff proudly, but gets nothing more than disgusted stares. He storms up to his friend and and tells him "I did everything you've told me to do today, i've made a complete fool of myself and i've gotten NO ATTENTION FROM WOMEN. What the hell's going on?!" and he tells him "Uh, you're supposed to put the potato in the front of your speedo."

B_ccc888

Experimental Member
Media
One day, a man and his friend are about to go to the beach and he tells him "You should really try wearing a Speedo; The girls LOVE seeing a guy in those, and I guarantee you that you'll get at least 2 numbers before we go home." So, after fighting a bit of embarrassment, he finally agrees to go to the beach clad in only a speedo. He gets absolutely no attention from any female there, so he complains to his friend about it. He tells him "Well, this is my secret: I put a potato in my speedo, and it makes me look huge; Girls love seeing the bulge." So, the guy figures he's gotten to this point, so he might as well do it properly. He quickly drives home, gets a potato, goes back to the beach and puts it in his speedo before anyone sees him. He struts his stuff proudly, but gets nothing more than disgusted stares. He storms up to his friend and and tells him "I did everything you've told me to do today, i've made a complete fool of myself and i've gotten NO ATTENTION FROM WOMEN. What the hell's going on?!" and he tells him "Uh, you're supposed to put the potato in the front of your speedo."

Very funny :biggrin1:

Girls got disgusted seeing hot guys in Speedos ?

Are they lesbians or what ?

hahaha

PeteThrntn1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Speedo brand or speedo as the generic term for briefs-style male swimwear? Even within the Speedo brand there is a range of fabric. A good balance of spandex & nylon is necessary for a long-term fit. The baggy butt syndrome is usually because of poor quality or a poor fit.

Thanks!

B_ccc888

Experimental Member
Media

Thanks!

Congratulation !

Bring more straight friends to wear SPEEDOS and plus the girlfriends as well to go to more beaches and have fun there............

Let's tell the PURITAN PUBLIC

it's absolutely not gay to be in SEXY SPEEDOS :cool:

rubbernuts

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Just to repeat what another Aussie said in another Forum on Speedos. They are like pants, jocks, jeans, briefs, boxers - always PLURAL: SpeedoS :)

Oh, and loved the potato joke, The last time I heard it the guy was Irish. Perhaps political correctness has had an influence on LPSG, too?

rainbowknight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I believe it is just penis envy. Some women may be afraid that they will get caught looking or are going to realize that they are not satisfied with what they have at home.

Some men look at it as having a dick in their face or confronted with the reality that they may be attracted to another man's dick and do not want to be caught looking.

Yet another reason is that either one may look like an elephant in a thong or men are just jealous of the good body that you have. There is a problem with obesity is some countries.