WORESEST photo penis manipulation ever

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I know people say something is "photoshopped," but I think calling this photoshopped is an insult to a spectacular software company's flagship product, MS Paint is probably more likely "tool" this culprit was using.

Note: I masked the face, so as to limit additional embarrassment to the original phallus.

Attachments

D

deleted26151

Should make this a thread where everyone shows the most obviously fake pics theyve come across online

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Should make this a thread where everyone shows the most obviously fake pics theyve come across online

:confused:And I would fail miserably- I just cant tell- I mean if its REALLY obvious- I wouldnt know photo edit had been done on that if he slapped me in the face with that baseball bat- at least, not till you mentioned it, anyway. Im not familiar with photo editing software too much, and have come to accept that some penises are very different from what I have seen in my life.:wink:
I just realized, for some reason, I usually CAN tell fakery with woman parts......... hmmmm thats interesting......... I'll have to analyze that awhile.:tongue:

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yeah granted that is rather preposterous but then you also have ones like these whereupon first glance you think wow and then you look closely and just laugh your ass off. This is really sad, worse in my opinion cause it makes an effort at being real.

:banana:
HORSE

Attachments

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Are those balls strawberries?

Sure looks like it and the shaft of the crooked beast appears to be attached to his body by being overlaid on his own cock...see the black line? Looks more like an assemblage than a photo process to me..you know like a hollow dildo jammed over his cock.:smile:

Reactions: Allan S.

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I know people say something is "photoshopped," but I think calling this photoshopped is an insult to a spectacular software company's flagship product, MS Paint is probably more likely "tool" this culprit was using.

Note: I masked the face, so as to limit additional embarrassment to the original phallus.

Not only is his "cock" a Frankendick, his balls mutated, and his chest hair truly appauling, but I think he's even photoshopped in more hair to counter a receeding hairline.

How desperate can you get?

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not only is his "cock" a Frankendick, his balls mutated, and his chest hair truly appauling, but I think he's even photoshopped in more hair to counter a receeding hairline.

How desperate can you get?

:eek::eek: HELP!!! I Must be going blind- how could I have missed these, :confused: all of the details you all so astutely recognized?? - oh no, I age as I type......... woe is me..........
of course NOW its all really obvious :kiss: thanks for your unintentional help - I will try to be more observant :smile: now I know what to look for rather than at!!

PS I used to like strawberries,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,