Work and College etc, What do you do with your cock? How do you bulge?Trouser bulges?

QuietObserver

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
mine always goes to the left. in school when i was younger and tighter jeans weren't in fashion i kinda just let it hang where ever it went but nowadays the fashion in my area is the tighter the better. So when i go to class ive gotta be kinda careful about how i position.

D_Guy Zandolls

Account Disabled
Media
mine always goes to the left. In school when i was younger and tighter jeans weren't in fashion i kinda just let it hang where ever it went but nowadays the fashion in my area is the tighter the better. So when i go to class ive gotta be kinda careful about how i position.
nice, i like bulges with direction ;)
yeah, in school i alwaays experiemnted with positioning
tighter jeans are so sexy, love it when you see people with tight asses, skinny jeans andd nice vpl's
love vpl's accross the leg

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
At work, college or school.
How do you or did you used to position your cock?
What underwear do you wear?
Attach any pics oof trouser bulges :p

Normally I position my cock up in my underwear. I wear briefs, boxerbriefs all the time. But when i satrt walking it always hangs to the side and I let it there unless it got uncomfterable.

Just boxers and baggy jeans. Swings a bit I guess, lol - but hopefully not too obvious.
Tbh, not really paying any attention to my knob when I'm at college - unless I need a piss. :p

mattnatlanta

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I tend to hang pretty hefty and heavy (usually between 5-6"), and always heading down my right pant leg. Being only 5'8", I guess my small frame makes it look even larger, or so I've been told....I have the sort of job where I must dress discreetly, so I am always careful how I dress during the work day. I wear compression shorts-style boxer briefs. Occasionally I get a notion to freeball on my off-day. I must admit-those days are fun. Once I freeballed in the gym-only once. I began to get aroused by my tackle swinging around between my thighs, and the gentle feel of the fabric of my shorts. I'll never do that again.:biggrin1:

I also remember doing the "John Schneider thing" - freeballing in tight ass jeans, with my dick completely to the side - when in high school back in the late 70s and early 80s- what were we thinking?????
peace

sleepiboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I use to tuck mine when I was working a job where I was in public like in the cafeteria, but more low profile jobs I will put to the side to help attract people :wink:

D_Leotols Toy

Experimental Member
Media
I wear tight jeans, as well so it just depends on the day. Mostly I tuck it to the left. I wear boxers and sometimes briefs (always at the gym). If I wear my jeans normally where they're supposed to be you can see a bulge, but for the most part I sag slightly because it's uncomfortable when it's attached to my leg and I like to keep it modest. Sometimes it's fun to show off though.

coolhungluke

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
My cock normally hangs to the left, like it most when it rests on my left inner thigh. I hardly ever free ball, but when i wear boxers there is usually a very visible VPL hanging to the left. Of course it all depends on the cut of the trousers.

When I go out, I sometimes wear pants or jeans that are purposely revealing--- and it commands attention, which i enjoy. but most of the time i am conservative.. and keep it at bay.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Love that VPL, coolhungluke!

College: Wore briefs 99% of the time with my dick pointing up at the 12:00 position. It made a high, forward bulge that stuck out in my pants, but usually no VPL.

On days that I was feeling kinky, I'd wear boxers just for excitement and lack of control. You can't wear your dick up in boxers; it always hangs almost straight down. My dick would bone up every time I started walking. Feeling the cock head rub against my pants with each step made it rock hard. I loved walking around campus with a boner tenting my pants, usually the right side.

Work: I like pants that fit well, but not tight, for work. Cord jeans are my favorite. Wore briefs almost exclusively until 4 years ago. Now I wear only boxers. My dick points down and slightly to the right. The outline of my penis is sometimes visible through my pants, but I don't worry about it as long as it stays limp.

swimmersox

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
These days, usually just boxer briefs and only moderately 'revealing' trousers.

One of my suits, though, is somehow cut in such a way that unless I am careful (e.g., remember to wear briefs), its trousers can, and sometimes do, show a great deal.

Also, back in college, I had this pair of old white jeans that was fairly tight and whose cloth was no longer at all stiff. Needless to say, it pretty much showed everything, but not in a 'blatant' way (not like I was wearing leather pants or anything). I was usually too self conscious to wear them. But every so often I'd haul them out and wear them around, though usually not anywhere where I'd run into a lot of people I knew.

One time, when I was visiting NYC, I was feeling especially adventurous and horny, so I decided to try making myself out as 'bait' and see what would happen.
So, I put on these same jeans, plus a sweatshirt from my college (a pretty prestigious one, not from NYC), and also brought along a book of poems and a tourist map. Then I started riding the subway, poring over the map, looking a little 'lost,' etc. Well, for all that effort, I did end up getting a fair number of looks and winks (but mostly from guys). A few cute girls did strike up conversations, which I thought was hot, but unfortunately no hookups or anything came of it. But it was an exciting little adventure nevertheless.

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I was practicing and wearing professional slacks everyday, I always wore boxers and just let it hang. If I'm wearing any kind of pants now, it's jeans and I freeball hanging left. I am not ashamed of showing a bulge or VPL at all and if I notice it myself, I get a little wood and don't mind if anyone else notices. It's still summer and I'm freeballing in shorts, hanging left. I thinks it's funny at the gym when another guy notices that I'm slipping my shorts on w/o underwear. Comando rules!