Work comments

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by kwc4you2003, Mar 21, 2006.

1. kwc4you2003

kwc4you2003 New Member

How many guys here have recevied comments about their size or bulge while at their job by their co-workers. Has anyone found it to be an ice breaker or just a friendly joke that produces an enjoyable work enviroment. Has anyone lost their job or been demoted because of (directly or indriectly) their buldge.

2. GoneA

Gold Member

hahaha, no .... just no :rolleyes:

3. kwc4you2003

kwc4you2003 New Member

Ok perhaps i should word it differently. Has anybody ever experienced any negative effects at their place of work. I work in a profession dominated by women and, believe it or not, the jokes that the girls make on me has really helped us to work together. It was kind of an ice breaker for us because i was new and they didn't really want a male there. Didn't help that i was shy so if they didn't talk to me then i wouldn't talk to them. So in a way i have benefited from my endowment in the business world. I was just wondering if anybody has experienced the opposite.

4. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

I get the occasional stare, but when I make eye contact with them I tend to look away.

5. rope9839

Gold Member

Albums:
    Once I overheard my secretary say to another female employee that my slacks were nice and that I "really had the bulge on display" today. She clammed up when I walked around the cubicle wall.

6. Matthew

Gold Member

I've had to demote my own bulge a few times.

7. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

My current boss stares at my bulge all the time. I just ignore her.

8. B_DWTS00

B_DWTS00 New Member

I work with women only, they all got friendlier, 2 of em keep brushing/feeling my ass and dick.

9. kwc4you2003

kwc4you2003 New Member

I work in a pharmacy and if you have looked in any you will realize that they are normally not very big. The aisles between the shelves, called bays, are just big enough for 1 and 1/2 person and the aisle conecting them is wide enough for 2. So when working in close quarters like these contact is inevitable and mostly accidental. Being a male, and after having to take computer based classes on workplace sex offences, i make a conscious effort to avoid contact. But from time to time one of their thighs or butts just happen to hit or brush by my hand. I have thought about talking to the manager about this problem however the only soluition i can imagine is for me to have shorter arms. But then i wouldn't be able to reach the stuff on the top shelf for them.:biggrin1:

10. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

That would be sexual harassment (whether you want the advance or not). Be aware that someone esle can see them doing that and bring suit.

11. SR_search4bp

SR_search4bp New Member

we women never, I say NEVER look at bulges, my dear guys! :eek:

It's a simple misinterpretation...

We look at the fine fabric of slacks or such... or the color of the fabric... or how colors of shirt and slacks match... :tongue:

12. Chuck64

Gold Member

uh huh... And I'm just admiring the quality construction of the back pocket of those tight jeans...

13. B_DWTS00

B_DWTS00 New Member

against them?

Even if that's possible, wouldnt it be my desicion wether I wanna press charges:rolleyes: or not??

14. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

It is totally possible.

Co-workers viewing the women touching you and your enjoying it can bring suit against ALL of you for sexual harassment based on the fact that the behavior is offensive and unacceptable in the work place.

As a supervisor, I actually had to terminate someone over a very similar situation following an investigation.

(Sexual) harassment laws are written and enforced to reflect that people can be harassed indirectly. It would not need to be you who brought suit.

What you describe is a human resources nightmare in progress.

15. toobig?

toobig? New Member

I was at the store with my girlfriend a couple weeks ago buying condoms. She found it amusing to keep saying things such as "Don't drop your magnums:, "Did you remember your magnums hunny?", etc etc etc...well one of the managers from my work was there and heard her. I noticed him and he smiled and shook his head no and that is all that happened there.

Well the next time I worked with him, he was telling me to tell people what I was buying at the store. After him saying this for an hour or so I gave in and told the GM. From then on he has been saying shit like "You just told that story so you could tell everybody you need the bigger condoms. It was kinda funny at first, but it got very old very fast.

Most of the guys I work with also know I have a PA. So this manager also keeps saying that I can never stop talking about my dick at work but it is actually me giving in to his annoyance.

And go figure one of the few people that dont know about my piercing or size is the only hot girl at work :tongue:

16. B_DWTS00

B_DWTS00 New Member

Hmm I did not know that.

I highly doubt any of the co-workers would do that.

17. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

Proceed with caution. That is all I am saying.

18. dickman45885

dickman45885 New Member

Albums:
    I used to wokr for the Postal Service.....I wore loose pants to hide my bulge, and the fact I went commando. I used to get comments from one of my coworkers as to when I was going to wear tighter pants so she could see my bugle. This is the same co-worker who would brush up against me in an effort to feel said bulge, or to rub her boobs against me. This is the same coworker who would sit in my lap at a case in efforts to get me to move from the case. This is the same coworker who filed a sexual harrassment suit against me, unfounded, and won. I spoke to my post master about her actions before she even thought of filing suit,but nothing was ever done, who thinks a dude can be sexually harassed. This is the same female who filed f ive other suits against dudes, even one she was living with, and won. They were too blind to see a pattern, or see a dude could be harassed. BTS, am so glad to be away from the PO and it's brand of equality.

19. Marvin Gaye

Marvin Gaye New Member

Women stare at my crotch periodically at work all the time..

A couple of female coworkes, I dare say, even seem mezmerized by it..As their stares linger long after they've been busted..

You just learn to deal with it..

-MG

20. chrisndenv

chrisndenv Member

Albums:
    Wow, mesmerized! Do you have to swing it before them like a pocket watch on a chain? Can you get them to do tricks?

Draft saved Draft deleted